White kids show racial bias at an early age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The researchers SPECIFICALLY STATE that the white kids show NO NEGATIVE BIAS to other races. And these supposed scientists are either stupid or biased themselves since they A) did no study with none white kids to provide a means of judging the validity of the study and B) do not understand the simple fact that it is HUMAN NATURE to be attracted to your own group.
You sound like an idiot. They dont have to study non white kids to see if white kids have a racial bias. WTF are you talking about? :laugh:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The researchers SPECIFICALLY STATE that the white kids show NO NEGATIVE BIAS to other races. And these supposed scientists are either stupid or biased themselves since they A) did no study with none white kids to provide a means of judging the validity of the study and B) do not understand the simple fact that it is HUMAN NATURE to be attracted to your own group.

The researchers did not specifically state that.

"While there was no evidence of automatic negativity toward black people, they demonstrated automatic positivity in response to white people.".

“Implicit bias” is a term of art referring to relatively unconscious and relatively automatic features of prejudiced judgment and social behavior.

So these white kids showed implicit bias by their automatic positivity in response to whites. So while its human nature to be attracted to you own group, that means humans are attracted to humans because that is a group. When you guys talk about black crime you don't have to show or recognize white crime but when we do this, now suddenly you must see what black kids do. So since we are all equal now according to you, just take your medicine.

Last edited:
Again retard they showed NO NEGATIVE bias to children of other races. It is HUMAN nature to be attracted to your own group.
Make up your mind retard. Is it no bias like you said at first or no negative bias?
NO bias retard none nada zip I thought you read it? I guess your low IQ keeps you from comprehending the written word. Figures.
obviously you are retarded and cant read. I even quoted it.

Children show implicit racial bias from a young age, research finds: New research sheds light on how racial prejudice develops

"In three separate studies with over 350 five- to 12-year-old white children, researchers found that children show an implicit pro-white bias when exposed to images of both white and black children. But the type of bias depended on what children were asked to do. The goal of the research was to gain a better understanding of children's automatic racial attitudes."

Too bad they didn't bother doing a study on black kids as well because you'd probably see the same results.
They didnt but that doesnt change the fact you claimed there was no bias when it was clearly stated there was.

I didn't say that. Seems pretty obvious to me that kids would be predisposed to people that look like their mothers. I bet you if you did a study of white kids adopted by black parents you'd get opposite results.

Make up your mind retard. Is it no bias like you said at first or no negative bias?
NO bias retard none nada zip I thought you read it? I guess your low IQ keeps you from comprehending the written word. Figures.

Children show implicit racial bias from a young age, research finds: New research sheds light on how racial prejudice develops

"In three separate studies with over 350 five- to 12-year-old white children, researchers found that children show an implicit pro-white bias when exposed to images of both white and black children. But the type of bias depended on what children were asked to do. The goal of the research was to gain a better understanding of children's automatic racial attitudes."

Too bad they didn't bother doing a study on black kids as well because you'd probably see the same results.
They didnt but that doesnt change the fact you claimed there was no bias when it was clearly stated there was.

I didn't say that. Seems pretty obvious to me that kids would be predisposed to people that look like their mothers. I bet you if you did a study of white kids adopted by black parents you'd get opposite results.
I dont know. Kids of all races are drawn to me. Its weird.

Maybe it's the clown shoes and red nose?

Maybe it's the clown shoes and red nose?
I said they are drawn to me not you.

How do you now there weren't any in this study? .You want to talk about what you think black kids would do but it is you white adults here practicing racism thats the problem.

How do you now there weren't any in this study? .You want to talk about what you think black kids would do but it is you white adults here practicing racism thats the problem.

Academics from the University of Bristol and York University in Toronto measured the automatic attitudes of 359 white children aged five to 12-years-old by testing their preferences of unknown white and black children in photographs.

Academics from the University of Bristol and York University in Toronto measured the automatic attitudes of 359 white children aged five to 12-years-old by testing their preferences of unknown white and black children in photographs.

Yes we know that but you said that if you did a study where white kids were adopted by black parents you'd get the opposite result. Now I understand you want to always explain to us the perfection and greatness of whitey, but you don't know if there are any kids there who were adopted by black parents and while you desperately try turning this around, the truth is those kids were pointing at pictures, you white racist adults do more than that.

Ahhhhhhhh....kind of like when you treat black people like criminals and think of them as thugs and savages....that they become that way? Does it work like that? I guess you all wished for that with black people huh?
I don't treat black people any differently than I do white people...I'm a Marine there is no white black or brown in the corps. only green....
Keep calling white people racist and soon it will no longer sting...you want to see a racist white America? be careful what you wish for...

There are other opinions:

The US Military Justice System Has A Race Problem

Yes we know that but you said that if you did a study where white kids were adopted by black parents you'd get the opposite result. Now I understand you want to always explain to us the perfection and greatness of whitey, but you don't know if there are any kids there who were adopted by black parents and while you desperately try turning this around, the truth is those kids were pointing at pictures, you white racist adults do more than that.

I can't make sense out of that gibberish you just typed but the fact that this study is so one sided tells me that it's all about promoting this stereotype of evil racist white people. Even little kids aren't safe. How much you wanna bet the people in charge of the damn thing were a bunch of Jews?

I can't make sense out of that gibberish you just typed but the fact that this study is so one sided tells me that it's all about promoting this stereotype of evil racist white people. Even little kids aren't safe. How much you wanna bet the people in charge of the damn thing were a bunch of Jews?
Most likely those Jews were white not the original Black Hebrews.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Are you illiterate? YOU are part of the racism son. You post up chapters of racist bullshit then you talk about promoting the evil white racist? Are you retarded? This is what I mean when I talk about psychosis.

Are you illiterate? YOU are part of the racism son. You post up chapters of racist bullshit then you talk about promoting the evil white racist? Are you retarded? This is what I mean when I talk about psychosis.

I joke around with you guys when we argue about who built the pyramids and whatnot but I draw the line when people go around talking about the good old days of slavery and lynching so don't even try that shit. I don't hate black people, I'm just sick of being blamed for all their problems.

I joke around with you guys when we argue about who built the pyramids and whatnot but I draw the line when people go around talking about the good old days of slavery and lynching so don't even try that shit. I don't hate black people, I'm just sick of being blamed for all their problems.
No body is blaming you personally. Were blaming your race for projecting their insecurities, lying, and their racism. When Blacks wake up and simply disregard your efforts they will realize you guys are weak.

No body is blaming you personally. Were blaming your race for projecting their insecurities, lying, and their racism. When Blacks wake up and simply disregard your efforts they will realize you guys are weak.

If getting all white people to admit that they are inferior to your black ass is your goal then you might as well just forget about it.

If getting all white people to admit that they are inferior to your black ass is your goal then you might as well just forget about it.
White people dont have to admit anything to me. What are you talking about? :laugh:

White people dont have to admit anything to me. What are you talking about? :laugh:

For someone who doesnt care about the opinions of whites you sure do spend an awful lot of time arguing with them.

For someone who doesnt care about the opinions of whites you sure do spend an awful lot of time arguing with them.
Theres a reason for that. Its kinda fun and it helps educate others.

I don't think we have to worry about getting white racists like you to admit anything. You do it yourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back