White kids show racial bias at an early age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now the racist wants to post about racism being in our dna :lol:
Well it probably is. My theory is the neanderthal DNA and the recessive genes create an instinctive hatred for melanin.
Read the study dumb ass the kids show NO BIAS to the none whites. NONE NADA ZIP.
I did read the study dumbass. Did you?

Children show implicit racial bias from a young age, research finds: New research sheds light on how racial prejudice develops

"In three separate studies with over 350 five- to 12-year-old white children, researchers found that children show an implicit pro-white bias when exposed to images of both white and black children. But the type of bias depended on what children were asked to do. The goal of the research was to gain a better understanding of children's automatic racial attitudes."

Well it probably is. My theory is the neanderthal DNA and the recessive genes create an instinctive hatred for melanin.

Not a bad theory, really. Humans are born with instinctual fear of snakes, spiders and other harmful creatures so it makes sense that whites would be repelled by violent blacks.

Not a bad theory, really. Humans are born with instinctual fear of snakes, spiders and other harmful creatures so it makes sense that whites would be repelled by violent blacks.
Its based on your recessive DNA. Instinctively white males see their demise and white women want better genes to procreate with.

Again retard they showed NO NEGATIVE bias to children of other races. It is HUMAN nature to be attracted to your own group.
Make up your mind retard. Is it no bias like you said at first or no negative bias?
NO bias retard none nada zip I thought you read it? I guess your low IQ keeps you from comprehending the written word. Figures.

Again retard they showed NO NEGATIVE bias to children of other races. It is HUMAN nature to be attracted to your own group.
Make up your mind retard. Is it no bias like you said at first or no negative bias?
NO bias retard none nada zip I thought you read it? I guess your low IQ keeps you from comprehending the written word. Figures.
obviously you are retarded and cant read. I even quoted it.

Children show implicit racial bias from a young age, research finds: New research sheds light on how racial prejudice develops

"In three separate studies with over 350 five- to 12-year-old white children, researchers found that children show an implicit pro-white bias when exposed to images of both white and black children. But the type of bias depended on what children were asked to do. The goal of the research was to gain a better understanding of children's automatic racial attitudes."

November: Children show implicit racial attitudes from a young age | News | University of Bristol

Another study (truth) about whites. I present these truths because people like to use statistics about blacks, so I am going to show studies about whites. Lets see how whites react to these TRUTHS. How will they try to discredit the findings and why don't they exert the effort to try and discredit statistics about blacks?

They spent a lot of time of money discovering something that most people already knew. Most kids, and likely most people will automatically associate more with people similar to them. Ever wonder why 6 year old boys play with boys while 6 year old girls play with other girls. The most interesting part of this “study”- they didn’t run the test to show black kids are also partial to black kids. I wonder why........NOT!

Too bad they didn't bother doing a study on black kids as well because you'd probably see the same results.

The researchers SPECIFICALLY STATE that the white kids show NO NEGATIVE BIAS to other races. And these supposed scientists are either stupid or biased themselves since they A) did no study with none white kids to provide a means of judging the validity of the study and B) do not understand the simple fact that it is HUMAN NATURE to be attracted to your own group.

I don't treat black people any differently than I do white people...I'm a Marine there is no white black or brown in the corps. only green....
Yeah...and I have never robbed or shot sold drugs or committed a violent crime. Thus, I represent BLACK PEOPLE, so what is all this talk about statistics showing blacks as more violent?

Because they are.
Statistics about blacks are accurate, but studies about whites are inaccurate and debunked by a single white person noting that they treat all people the same.

Come on man.
We've all seen the videos and the news cuts.
When the gov stepped in and made it profitable to have one parent households blacks were screwed.
Why would blacks get screwed any more by a government policy than whites? We both live in the same country.

I can answer that- Because of the self appointed black leadership. The Jessie Jackson’s and Al Sharpton’s of the world. Those guy hold the black down by telling them whitey is screwing them, and owes them a government check. On the other hand, If the Colin Powell’s and Ben Carson’s of the world were the voice to young blacks they would have hope, dignity and self-respect.

This is just more evidence of the psychosis of the white racist.
Just more evidence of the psychosis of any racist. That means you.

Well since you and unkotare can't produce any racism from me then its apparent the psychosis is not mine but yours.
Your posts are racist. How dumb are you?

I've said nothing racist in my posts.
white racist.
Post# 53.

That was not racist. ..

This is just more evidence of the psychosis of the white racist.
Just more evidence of the psychosis of any racist. That means you.

Well since you and unkotare can't produce any racism from me then its apparent the psychosis is not mine but yours.
Your posts are racist. How dumb are you?

I've said nothing racist in my posts.
Almost everything you say is racist you hate whites and make no pretenses otherwise. As for THIS study AGAIN for the ohh so SLOW and STUPID NO negative bias was shown.

Nothing I said is racist and you make the claim that I hate whites based on what?

Yeah...and I have never robbed or shot sold drugs or committed a violent crime. Thus, I represent BLACK PEOPLE, so what is all this talk about statistics showing blacks as more violent?

Because they are.
Statistics about blacks are accurate, but studies about whites are inaccurate and debunked by a single white person noting that they treat all people the same.

Come on man.
We've all seen the videos and the news cuts.
When the gov stepped in and made it profitable to have one parent households blacks were screwed.
Why would blacks get screwed any more by a government policy than whites? We both live in the same country.

I can answer that- Because of the self appointed black leadership. The Jessie Jackson’s and Al Sharpton’s of the world. Those guy hold the black down by telling them whitey is screwing them, and owes them a government check. On the other hand, If the Colin Powell’s and Ben Carson’s of the world were the voice to young blacks they would have hope, dignity and self-respect.

No you actually can't answer that. And you didn't.

Too bad they didn't bother doing a study on black kids as well because you'd probably see the same results.
They didnt but that doesnt change the fact you claimed there was no bias when it was clearly stated there was.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back