White Lives Matter

That's what I just explained. The fact that the inner circles I spoke of are white, you could conclude that I believe white lives matter more, to me anyway.

The problem is that you’re using the wrong criteria to determine if a life has value or not. You’re using a personal criteria rather than a Universal criteria, which invalidates your entire process.
The only universal criteria is all lives matter or none do. That's not much of a discussion.

Most Lives Matter.

Of course, there are those among us who are violent and evil by nature, and should be snuffed out for the benefit of all.

Unfortunately, our modern-day morality game at best locks them away in boxes for awhile, then releases them to be violent and evil once again.

Go figure.

Right on, brother!

All good lives matter, regardless of one's ethnicity.

The only universal criteria is all lives matter or none do. That's not much of a discussion.

I respectfully disagree. As I pointed out in my first post in this thread... no lives matter simply by existing but some lives matter based on the thoughts, words and deeds of the Soul living thst life.

I respectfully disagree. As I pointed out in my first post in this thread... no lives matter simply by existing but some lives matter based on the thoughts, words and deeds of the Soul living thst life.
Of course. Those people would not be on the outer fringes of the concentric circles I mentioned. I don't know if we disagree, respectfully or at all.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Haha, ok then. Well thank you for trying to observe my feelings despite your lack of care. Maybe try a little harder next time so you can get it right.
I got it right already. Tell everyone how much you care some more, pajamaboy.

Haha, ok then. Well thank you for trying to observe my feelings despite your lack of care. Maybe try a little harder next time so you can get it right.
I got it right already. Tell everyone how much you care some more, pajamaboy.
I was asked a question and I answered. Don’t know what you’re looking for
The correct answer?
What’s the correct answer?
True.

Same as the answer you gave for black lives matter.

Forum List

Back