White Lives Matter

Someone should have told George Carlin that you don't have to believe in God to know that life is sacred. It's pretty much hardwired into us.

Haha, ok then. Well thank you for trying to observe my feelings despite your lack of care. Maybe try a little harder next time so you can get it right.
I got it right already. Tell everyone how much you care some more, pajamaboy.
I was asked a question and I answered. Don’t know what you’re looking for
The correct answer?
What’s the correct answer?
True.

Same as the answer you gave for black lives matter.
True about all lives mattering? Yes, no shit. That’s why I said it was a stupid question obviously meant to antagonize and minimize the BLM movement.

Haha, ok then. Well thank you for trying to observe my feelings despite your lack of care. Maybe try a little harder next time so you can get it right.
The correct answer?
True.

True about all lives mattering? Yes, no shit. That’s why I said it was a stupid question obviously meant to antagonize and minimize the BLM movement.
That wasn't so obvious because of your second answer. Logically they should have been the same answer. But you answered "that's a stupid question" to the question of do white lives matter and you answered "true" to the question do black lives matter.

Someone should have told George Carlin that you don't have to believe in God to know that life is sacred. It's pretty much hardwired into us.
Yeah even those slave owning, cross burning Christians that are so rich in our country’s history?

The correct answer?
True.

That wasn't so obvious because of your second answer. Logically they should have been the same answer. But you answered "that's a stupid question" to the question of do white lives matter and you answered "true" to the question do black lives matter.
Yes and I explained why I answered that way to a provocative question geared to minimize a movement. Did you not see that part of my post?

The correct answer?
True.

No one can make you do anything, right?

It's always your choice in the end, right?

Yeah even those slave owning, cross burning Christians that are so rich in our country’s history?
You misspelled Democrats. Those cross burning Christians were Democrats. They were stopped by Republican Christians.

The correct answer?
True.

Yes and I explained why I answered that way to a provocative question geared to minimize a movement. Did you not see that part of my post?
Yes, I don't agree with your logic. If it is a stupid question one way it's a stupid question the other way.

The correct answer?
True.

That’s right

You misspelled Democrats. Those cross burning Christians were Democrats. They were stopped by Republican Christians.
I misspell a lot of things... and I don’t really care which party did what. Has nothing to do with my post. I think both parties are worthless and corrupt.

The correct answer?
True.

That’s right
So then there was no need to put an end to someone trying to antagonize you as you controlled whether or not you would be antagonized.

I misspell a lot of things... and I don’t really care which party did what. Has nothing to do with my post. I think both parties are worthless and corrupt.
But it does because Christians oppressed blacks and Christians ended the oppression of blacks. It was Democrats who were responsible for 150 years of slavery, racism, oppression, bigotry and segregation.

The correct answer?
True.

Yes, I don't agree with your logic. If it is a stupid question one way it's a stupid question the other way.
That’s not how it works. You have a marginalized group fighting for equality and the people pushing back trying to minimize their efforts by playing word games with their slogan. Somehow implying that they are trying to say that ONLY Black Lives Matter. It’s a low IQ retort

The correct answer?
True.

That’s right
So then there was no need to put an end to someone trying to antagonize you as you controlled whether or not you would be antagonized.
That’s correct, there is no need to really post anything on this board. I do it for entertainment not necessity

The correct answer?
True.

That’s not how it works. You have a marginalized group fighting for equality and the people pushing back trying to minimize their efforts by playing word games with their slogan. Somehow implying that they are trying to say that ONLY Black Lives Matter. It’s a low IQ retort
How did I marginalize anything? The answer to the question do black lives matter is true. The answer to the question do white lives matter is true.

How can stating the truth marginalize anything?

But it does because Christians oppressed blacks and Christians ended the oppression of blacks. It was Democrats who were responsible for 150 years of slavery, racism, oppression, bigotry and segregation.
Again I don’t know why you are talking about political parties. You said thinking that life is sacred is ingrained. I pointed to examples where it obviously wasn’t

The correct answer?
True.

That’s right
That’s correct, there is no need to really post anything on this board. I do it for entertainment not necessity
Sure but you explanation for your inconsistent responses was to make him stop doing what he was doing when what he was doing had no effect on you. So instead of honestly answering the question, you answered it dishonestly.

The correct answer?
True.

How did I marginalize anything? The answer to the question do black lives matter is true. The answer to the question do white lives matter is true.

How can stating the truth marginalize anything?
Wow, you really don’t get it. Do I need to actually write it out for you?

Forum List

Back