White Lives Matter

Cat is one of the best posters on this site.
Thank you! I could improve by avoiding the flame wars, though.
We are all human and sometimes we have to get into the muck or else the leftists will overrun normal people as is happening in the US as I type. Silent majority must no longer be silent.

Haha, no it’s not. BLM is addressing blacks being oppressed. How is responding with white lives matter or all lives matter adding equal positivity to the message of BLM?
Saying that all lives matter is only a negative in liberal la-la land. Literate adults know the meanings of words.

they come over and tell you that they are dying and you reply “well a lot of people get cancer and die” you are speaking the truth, right?
I'd say "A lot of people get cancer and live". That's far more akin to saying an equally positive thing like "All lives matter".
Haha, no it’s not. BLM is addressing blacks being oppressed. How is responding with white lives matter or all lives matter adding equal positivity to the message of BLM?
Nope. You're wrong. If BLM addressed that I would support BLM. But BLMs sole focus is white cops profiling blacks. That to me is myopic and counterproductive.
You may not agree with their cause. I’ve lived in a bubble for most my life so I haven’t personally experienced any of it but obviously those who have were about to hold meetings and organize in a way that lead to millions hitting the streets to give voice to the cause. Just because you or I don’t see it in our own lives doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. This is a bit off topic though. We can argue the validity of the cause another time. But to imply that responding to BLM with White lives matter... you know that is provocative and minimizing by design, right? Please don’t tell me you’re going to defend that as just stating the truth... you’re better than that

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Saying that all lives matter is only a negative in liberal la-la land. Literate adults know the meanings of words.
You don’t seem to process the intelligence to understand how rewording the slogan is minimizing. Sorry, I can’t help you. You either get it or you don’t

• Thanks
they come over and tell you that they are dying and you reply “well a lot of people get cancer and die” you are speaking the truth, right?
I'd say "A lot of people get cancer and live". That's far more akin to saying an equally positive thing like "All lives matter".
Nope. You're wrong. If BLM addressed that I would support BLM. But BLMs sole focus is white cops profiling blacks. That to me is myopic and counterproductive.
You may not agree with their cause. I’ve lived in a bubble for most my life so I haven’t personally experienced any of it but obviously those who have were about to hold meetings and organize in a way that lead to millions hitting the streets to give voice to the cause. Just because you or I don’t see it in our own lives doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. This is a bit off topic though. We can argue the validity of the cause another time. But to imply that responding to BLM with White lives matter... you know that is provocative and minimizing by design, right? Please don’t tell me you’re going to defend that as just stating the truth... you’re better than that
It is provocative of course as is Blue Lives Matter and All Lives Matter. Why? Black Lives Matter is a divisive statement more so than a unifying statement to many. Keep in mind that black persons are only 13% of the population. Jews like myself are 2%. You don’t see Jew Lives Matter movements. Why? It would be more divisive than inclusive. Stating All Lives Matter would encompass black lives and that movement would garner more support. How many times have black persons on this site dehumanized me for being white or for being a Jew or both? Then call me ignorant for having an opinion that America isn’t systematically racist in my view. It’s counterproductive and borderline highly divisive.

You don’t seem to process the intelligence to understand how rewording the slogan is minimizing. Sorry, I can’t help you. You either get it or you don’t
"Process the intelligence"?
At least I possess the intelligence to use words coherently.
Words like.... you know...you know... the thing.

Last edited:
It is provocative of course as is Blue Lives Matter and All Lives Matter. Why? Black Lives Matter is a divisive statement more so than a unifying statement to many. Keep in mind that black persons are only 13% of the population. Jews like myself are 2%. You don’t see Jew Lives Matter movements. Why? It would be more divisive than inclusive. Stating All Lives Matter would encompass black lives and that movement would garner more support. How many times have black persons on this site dehumanized me for being white or for being a Jew or both? Then call me ignorant for having an opinion that America isn’t systematically racist in my view. It’s counterproductive and borderline highly divisive.
Ok well that’s an honest assessment. This whole thread is full of other tards pretending like the retort isn’t provocative and is just speaking the truth.

• Thanks
"Process the intelligence"?
At least I possess the intelligence to use words coherently.
Autocorrect typo. I’m probably the worst with typos on this board. Fat thumbs and a small phone and lack of proof reading patience. But glad you processed the point. At least you possess enough intelligence to get that... there may be hope for you yet

Ok well that’s an honest assessment. This whole thread is full of other tards pretending like the retort isn’t provocative and is just speaking the truth.
It is 100% meant to offend but I believe so is BLM it is meant to offend and or guilt people. Counterproductive and divisive. I would never allow my kids to attend a Black Lives Matter protest but an All Lives Matter protest, I 100% would with the message being all human beings should be treated fairly and equally despite the color of their skin. To me that is more inclusive.

Autocorrect typo. I’m probably the worst with typos on this board. Fat thumbs and a small phone and lack of proof reading patience. But glad you processed the point. At least you possess enough intelligence to get that... there may be hope for you yet
Proofreading: it separates the educated from the excuse makers.

It is 100% meant to offend but I believe so is BLM it is meant to offend and or guilt people. Counterproductive and divisive. I would never allow my kids to attend a Black Lives Matter protest but an All Lives Matter protest, I 100% would with the message being all human beings should be treated fairly and equally despite the color of their skin. To me that is more inclusive.
I’m not a fan of the BLM organization as their fringe elements have done some very offensive and ugly things. They have a faction that push to disrupt and make white people feel uncomfortable. I think many believe that is what’s necessary to be effective and push change. Like them or not you can’t say they weren’t successful in growing their cause into a national conversation.

Proofreading: it separates the educated from the excuse makers.
Tell yourself whatever you need!

Tell yourself whatever you need!
Likewise.
"Lack of proof reading patience. "
Why is proofreading important?
Because you tried to insult my intelligence and did a rake-step by using the wrong word.
The best comedy, they say...

Last edited:
I’m not a fan of the BLM organization as their fringe elements have done some very offensive and ugly things. They have a faction that push to disrupt and make white people feel uncomfortable. I think many believe that is what’s necessary to be effective and push change. Like them or not you can’t say they weren’t successful in growing their cause into a national conversation.
But in a negative light mostly despite what the News Entertainment Media tells us. If you’re in the school of thought that any publicity is good publicity then OK but to me more people now have a negative view of their cause vs a positive view. Maybe Meghan Markle should learn from that?

But in a negative light mostly despite what the News Entertainment Media tells us. If you’re in the school of thought that any publicity is good publicity then OK but to me more people now have a negative view of their cause vs a positive view. Maybe Meghan Markle should learn from that?
I think it goes both ways... look at the civil rights movement... that got bloody and ugly for years and years before something was actually done. BLM has had its ugly moments and turned off many people like you but they have also attracted many millions from all backgrounds to stand for their cause. And we are seeing it’s effects trickle through our society from education to entertainment to legislation. When history looks back those changes are what will be remembered and not so much the uncomfortableness that whites felt.

I think it goes both ways... look at the civil rights movement... that got bloody and ugly for years and years before something was actually done. BLM has had its ugly moments and turned off many people like you but they have also attracted many millions from all backgrounds to stand for their cause. And we are seeing it’s effects trickle through our society from education to entertainment to legislation. When history looks back those changes are what will be remembered and not so much the uncomfortableness that whites felt.
I disagree. Jim Crow wasn't in every state and was truly oppressive and divisive. Just like BLM. BLM doesn't want unity they want division. As you see on this board the African American posters dismiss me immediately cause I am white. Divisive movements never work long term. BLM has created more racists not fewer in America. They have shined a light alright. A light that tells Americans to be ashamed of their country. Sad.

Forum List

Back