White male kills girlfriend, her two kids and her mother, time for the Wall?

I was shocked, yes shocked that not one thread was started on this tragedy. Then I thought about it. It appears thatLittle Trumpsters only care about illegals killing people.
St. Charles man charged with fatally shooting girlfriend, her kids, her mother
How has a portion of America been driven to discount some violent crimes, yet in turn becomes outraged when a violent crime involves a illegal?
There were zero threads on the killing of four breathing human beings (including two children), yet the illegal who kill a police officer, there were multiple threads.
Both of these crimes, were totally disgusting, yet one made Big News.
What's up with America? Why has America sunk so low?

Yes time for a wall. Put that white male behind one for life.
Idiot.

Ain't it funny, how similar the two ends can be?

Two of a kind, but far too stubborn to ever admit it.

The outrage we feel about people killing innocent Americans WHO SHOULD NOT BE ON OUR STREETS if the government would do its job right, that is all just way over your two heads, huh?

If it was someone who killed a person because the murderer was released due to a clerical error would be just as outrageous.

But suppose a state out in crazy land decided if a clerical error lets someone out of prison erroneously, then it is their fate and they changed their laws to forbid anyone in the state government and counties from reporting that person to authorities, and then those accidentally released were killing people, you would be OK with all that?

These illegals are not supposed to be on our streets, so anything they do is due to the government FAILING US, the CITIZENS of this nation.

Does that makes sense to you two yet or do I have to draw you fucking pictures?

I have two relatives, a cousin and the fiance to my niece, dead due to illegals driving drunk and in both cases the bastards skipped off probably back to Mexico.

THIS IS NOT A FUCKING JOKE!

BUILD THE GOD DAMNED WALL AND ENFORCE OUR IMMIGRATION LAWS!

Liberals are simply incapable of seeing the difference between an illegal who murders, versus a citizen who murders.
Again, like I've said for quite some time now, Dimocrats of today see no difference between citizenship and illegal immigrants.

Of course he doesn't.... He's keeping score.
One legal white guy goes nuts so we now
Have to have 28 illegal guys kill cops so we can be even!! See it's um social justice
And if we put up a wall well then the ratio
Has to go up to 117 to 1 instead of 28 to 1.
You getting any of this??? Cz I sure as hell
Don't
:alcoholic:

What a delightfully retarded straw man you’ve crafted.

Indeed... The top post is total straw and deserves nothing less in the response.

Jo

I was shocked, yes shocked that not one thread was started on this tragedy. Then I thought about it. It appears thatLittle Trumpsters only care about illegals killing people.
How has a portion of America been driven to discount some violent crimes, yet in turn becomes outraged when a violent crime involves a illegal?
There were zero threads on the killing of four breathing human beings (including two children), yet the illegal who kill a police officer, there were multiple threads.

Was he arrested? Cuz you know... They did build a wall for him.... So I really don't know what you are talking about...oh and guess what? Niether do you.

Jo

Then the same type of wall is great for someone here illegally.

If it's good enough for an American.

We don't need a wall at the southern border,

Yes we do. I don't want to be in prison
With illegals.... Keep them out until they prove they are net positive citzens.

Jo

How has a portion of America been driven to discount some violent crimes, yet in turn becomes outraged when a violent crime involves an illegal?

While I don't support the building of the wall, saying we don't need it because there are non-immigrant Americans murdering people is the kind of argument I would expect from a seventh grader.

I see the point of the of the OP went over your head, which surprises me.
The point of the OP this statement:
"How has a portion of America been driven to discount some violent crimes, yet in turn becomes outraged when a violent crime involves an illegal?
There were zero threads on the killing of four breathing human beings (including two children), yet the illegal who kill a police officer, there were multiple threads."
Which is a truism. The above statement points out a demographic that is void of genuine morals, thanks to severe tribalism.

How has a portion of America been driven to discount some violent crimes, yet in turn becomes outraged when a violent crime involves an illegal?

While I don't support the building of the wall, saying we don't need it because there are non-immigrant Americans murdering people is the kind of argument I would expect from a seventh grader.

I see the point of the of the OP went over your head, which surprises me.
The point of the OP this statement:
"How has a portion of America been driven to discount some violent crimes, yet in turn becomes outraged when a violent crime involves an illegal?
There were zero threads on the killing of four breathing human beings (including two children), yet the illegal who kill a police officer, there were multiple threads."
Which is a truism. The above statement points out a demographic that is void of genuine morals, thanks to severe tribalism.
It is not a truism at all.

No one discounted any violent crimes.

The point made by the up has been massively debunked and prove false

Logic defy you?

very simple except for simple minds:
we have enough murderers/criminals/etc
it is very STUPID to import more!!!!!!
Unless they are the good kind of murderers/criminals....the Euro kind
what???
It is better when European illegals come here and overstay their visas because even if just 1 or 2% of them murders someone, no big deal...especially if they look like the normal kind of Americans...*wink wink*
giphy.gif

very simple except for simple minds:
we have enough murderers/criminals/etc
it is very STUPID to import more!!!!!!
Unless they are the good kind of murderers/criminals....the Euro kind
what???
It is better when European illegals come here and overstay their visas because even if just 1 or 2% of them murders someone, no big deal...especially if they look like the normal kind of Americans...*wink wink*
giphy.gif
I agree

Hello. I would suggest FEMINISM has encouraged many American women to abdicate their primary responsibility, resulting with growing numbers of lost, emotionally neglected, abandon and maltreated FATHERLESS kids maturing into lost, emotionally troubled, confused, angry, frustrated, hate embracing teens and adults.

There is a reason American medical professionals have declared WAR on Parenting.

ATT #METOO MOMS.jpg

AMERICAN MOTHERS HATEFUL.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*

Forum List

Back