White Male Voter: Why Do I Have to Change?

Your inability to make your case, is noted. Your being an ass instead of even trying, is accepted as an admission that you know that you are in the wrong.

I already made the case about 100 post back, do try and keep up.

White males dominate this country, they hold most of the power and most of the wealth.

Nobody is being mean to you, nobody is making you change a damn fucking thing.

As a white male I find it embarrassing to have so many other white males that are such pussies.

Could you not just once man up? Is that too much to ask for?
You are a beta male who loves to take it up the ass.

You aren’t fooling anyone twinkle toes.

That other white men have power and wealth, does not mean that they are looking out for me or mine.

So, then what you are saying is that some white men are under attack...is that correct?

That you pretend that it does, in order to not only dismiss any and all concerns I have, but to go further and viciously ridicule me and even question my manhood,

proves the point of the OP that white men are indeed under attack.

It also proves beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you are a fucking asshole.

Me calling you a pussy for acting like a pussy is not an attack on your white manhood, it is what you are doing. You are part of a group that has it better than anyone else in the country, and all you can do is fucking whine.

are you not even just a little embarrassed for being this way?

what's next? are you going to make make sex jokes too?

Your inability to make your case, is noted. Your being an ass instead of even trying, is accepted as an admission that you know that you are in the wrong.

White males dominate this country, they hold most of the power and most of the wealth.

As a white male I find it embarrassing to have so many other white males that are such pussies.

Now are are down to gay sex jokes. I bet all your little buddies at Wendy's will get a kick out of it when you tell them about it

Thanks, I accept your surrender!

you are dismissed.

That other white men have power and wealth, does not mean that they are looking out for me or mine.

So, then what you are saying is that some white men are under attack...is that correct?

That you pretend that it does, in order to not only dismiss any and all concerns I have, but to go further and viciously ridicule me and even question my manhood,

Me calling you a pussy for acting like a pussy is not an attack on your white manhood, it is what you are doing. You are part of a group that has it better than anyone else in the country, and all you can do is fucking whine.

1. No, White Men, as a group, are under attack and you demonstrate that with your attack on me, for daring to have any concerns. Every other group, is allowed to have issues and voice their concerns about it. White men who do so, are viciously attacked. As you have demonstrated.

2. I am fucking angry that the very act of stating that I, as a member of my group, might have problems, gets me attacked. That is fucking bullshit.

Now are are down to gay sex jokes. I bet all your little buddies at Wendy's will get a kick out of it when you tell them about it

Thanks, I accept your surrender!

you are dismissed.
Why do you assume I am calling you a homo when there are tens of millions of “men” who get fucked in the ass by their girlfriend wielding a strap-on every night?

Oh right, because you fell into a trap that I didn’t even set because you are an idiot.

Last edited:
1. No, White Men, as a group, are under attack and you demonstrate that with your attack on me, for daring to have any concerns. Every other group, is allowed to have issues and voice their concerns about it. White men who do so, are viciously attacked. As you have demonstrated.

White men as a group are the most powerful, richest group in the country, by far.

2. I am fucking angry that the very act of stating that I, as a member of my group, might have problems, gets me attacked. That is fucking bullshit.

Hey, have all the problems you want, do not blame it on being a white male. Being a white male is not a problem.

You claimed earlier that you didn’t believe in white privilege but your premise for why this thread is so wrong is completely centered around that bullshit argument.

You aren’t special because you are white. You are going to get flattened by the very people you thought you had an advantage over and then you are going to make a thread this while everyone laughs at you for being a “pussy”.

White men as a group are the most powerful, richest group in the country, by far.

Hey, have all the problems you want, do not blame it on being a white male. Being a white male is not a problem.

1. Being powerful as a group, does not mean that the group is not under attack. That you dishonestly pretend it does, proves that you know you have to lie to make your case.

2. White men are the only group, that are not allowed to have problems as a group, nor discuss them. That BY ITSELF, demonstrates the validity of the OP and proves your position to be bullshit.

1. Being powerful as a group, does not mean that the group is not under attack. That you dishonestly pretend it does, proves that you know you have to lie to make your case.

2. White men are the only group, that are not allowed to have problems as a group, nor discuss them. That BY ITSELF, demonstrates the validity of the OP and proves your position to be bullshit.

814020_1.jpg

814020_1.jpg
Keep sucking that black and brown dick fairy.

You claimed earlier that you didn’t believe in white privilege but your premise for why this thread is so wrong is completely centered around that bullshit argument.

Nope, nice try but you fail again. white privilege and white male abuse are both myths.

You aren’t special because you are white. You are going to get flattened by the very people you thought you had an advantage over and then you are going to make a thread this while everyone laughs at you for being a “pussy”.

I know that I am not special because I am white, why would the color of someone's skin make me or anyone else special? I have an advantage over people because I am smarter, better educated, better trained and work harder and none of that is going to change.

Do not hold your breath waiting for me to have a snowflake thread crying about how mean people are to me...or better yet do the whole world a favor and do hold your breath while you wait

814020_1.jpg

yea! more gay jokes for you to tell you buddies at Wendy's about. They will be so proud of you.

Nope, nice try but you fail again. white privilege and white male abuse are both myths.

I know that I am not special because I am white, why would the color of someone's skin make me or anyone else special? I have an advantage over people because I am smarter, better educated, better trained and work harder and none of that is going to change.

Do not hold your breath waiting for me to have a snowflake thread crying about how mean people are to me...or better yet do the whole world a favor and do hold your breath while you wait
You aren’t smarter or better educated than anyone I know. You are a fucking idiot who thinks it is impossible to abuse white people when those in power who would normally protect our basic rights are spouting the same or worse bullshit than you are.

You are actually a nobody who is temporarily propped up before everything comes crashing down and you are on your ass before you understand you lost your footing.

814020_1.jpg

yea! more gay jokes for you to tell you buddies at Wendy's about. They will be so proud of you.
Who the fuck told you I ever worked at Wendy’s?

814020_1.jpg

It seems the best job someone with your limited intelligence could get. Am I giving you too much credit to assume you could actually get hired by Wendy's?

Are you more of Taco Bell loser?

814020_1.jpg

It seems the best job someone with your limited intelligence could get. Am I giving you too much credit to assume you could actually get hired by Wendy's?

LOL!!!

You literally believe it is impossible for white people to be oppressed or be abused when white people are the minority of the planet, that is easily a confirmed below 70 IQ. WAY too retarded for Wendy’s.

LOL!!!

You literally believe it is impossible for white people to be oppressed or be abused when white people are the minority of the planet, that is easily a confirmed below 70 IQ. WAY too retarded for Wendy’s.

I do not think that it is impossible for individual White people to be abused, I said we are not abused as a group in this country.

Now go drop the fries, they will not cook themselves

Many white guys who are so privileged have been removed from opportunity for others. What has happened is those who replace are not better as advertised. The best of the best. You would think after watching TV and commercials no white guy did anything good or to keep a nation going. For me it is a win/win situation. I win if our nation comes back to sense. And I win if you win. For you represent second and third world status and decline. And that is vendetta to me. Pussies all over. Smelly azz unwashed c*nts as far as the rotted fruited plain can be. Dumb azz white guys who did good got their egos involved and screwed themselves over for it. Then people pushed back even after civil suits warned them and they did not stop. Now they lie low below rocks as to collect their salaries, benefits and pensions while a cascade of propaganda attacks them daily. And even with this many have not wised up. If this is wha tyou are talking about, it is not privilege. It is the ultimate knucklehead way that includes many in diversity also.

Support the United States of America with our national defense, our economy, and our President. Pretty simple to me. I love my nation and it’s people. Liberals live and thrive on hate an animosity.

The rest of us support our country, our defense, our economy. But don't ask me to support the slut in the Oval Office and the sex-obsessed trash in the vice president's office. I want this country to be here for my descendants when I am gone. These two are bent on destroying it.
This country is guaranteed to die before your descendants are born if Democrats continue to be elected.

My, my...Snowflakes AND drama queens.

Who has asked for safe spaces?

Who is whining about being abused and mistreated and forced to "change"?

Calling bullshit on Demands to change is not whining. If it was whining, we’d be asking for rewards.

LOL!!!

I do not think that it is impossible for individual White people to be abused, I said we are not abused as a group in this country.

Now go drop the fries, they will not cook themselves
That is an equally stupid belief. Correll and myself have pointed out why you are an idiot for saying that multiple times. When the most fearful thing that could happen for both sides of the political spectrum is a simple equalizing political force via white identity politics and the most moral position is the aggressive and non-stop inflation of extreme identity politics from non white people into every day life you end up with deep and serious oppression of white people just on the most simple level of society.

Sorry kid, but you are still very much a retard who has no business doing whatever the fuck they are paying you to do.

Forum List

Back