White Male Voter: Why Do I Have to Change?

Well you’re racist attitude is on full display. Perhaps Mika and Joe will invite you to their estate for wine and cheese? Or just whine.

Well you’re racist attitude is on full display. Perhaps Mika and Joe will invite you to their estate for wine and cheese? Or just whine.

You are the one who is whining. Just what is it that you want the rest of us to do? Worship you? We are all here, boy, just like you.

You are the one who is whining. Just what is it that you want the rest of us to do? Worship you? We are all here, boy, just like you.
Support the United States of America with our national defense, our economy, and our President. Pretty simple to me. I love my nation and it’s people. Liberals live and thrive on hate an animosity.

Support the United States of America with our national defense, our economy, and our President. Pretty simple to me. I love my nation and it’s people. Liberals live and thrive on hate an animosity.

The rest of us support our country, our defense, our economy. But don't ask me to support the slut in the Oval Office and the sex-obsessed trash in the vice president's office. I want this country to be here for my descendants when I am gone. These two are bent on destroying it.

The rest of us support our country, our defense, our economy. But don't ask me to support the slut in the Oval Office and the sex-obsessed trash in the vice president's office. I want this country to be here for my descendants when I am gone. These two are bent on destroying it.

Felt the same way about the trash in the Oval Office from 2009-2017

President Obama was not, is not trash. He is a respected, respectful, educated person who led the executive branch well. donnie and pigpence are just unworthy scum, to put it bluntly.

This country is guaranteed to die before your descendants are born if Democrats continue to be elected.

Which part is bullshit? That in the 40s and 50s women and blacks had no rights? That is true shit. Or do you think it's bullshit to claim Bush92 wants to go back to a time when blacks and women had no rights? Why don't we ask him?

Hey, Bush92, what is it you want?
OMFG....women hand blacks had no rights in the 1950’s Hey fuckface...it’s 2019. Stop the crybaby shit.:206:

This from the snowflake that started a thread whining about how mistreated he is as a white guy.
Most fragile person on the whole Board calls me “snowflake. “ Sure.

Once again, you are the snowflake who startled a thread to whine about how mistreated white men are in America...that makes you the king snowflake...or is it queen?
These are the facts moron:

You are being enslaved and are simply too stupid to know it.

President Obama was not, is not trash. He is a respected, respectful, educated person who led the executive branch well. donnie and pigpence are just unworthy scum, to put it bluntly.

Trump has shortcomings sure, but compared to BO Trump is a major improvement.

This country is guaranteed to die before your descendants are born if Democrats continue to be elected.

Just take a look at the republican record. All they do is attack their fellow Americans. Their destruction is incredible. They will not stop until our country is a pile of ashes.

Which part is bullshit? That in the 40s and 50s women and blacks had no rights? That is true shit. Or do you think it's bullshit to claim Bush92 wants to go back to a time when blacks and women had no rights? Why don't we ask him?

Hey, Bush92, what is it you want?
OMFG....women hand blacks had no rights in the 1950’s Hey fuckface...it’s 2019. Stop the crybaby shit.:206:

This from the snowflake that started a thread whining about how mistreated he is as a white guy.

Once again, you are the snowflake who startled a thread to whine about how mistreated white men are in America...that makes you the king snowflake...or is it queen?

Well, I am not a Dem...but damn, the fact you find that video compelling says all I need to know about you. No wonder you work at Wendy’s

Just take a look at the republican record. All they do is attack their fellow Americans. Their destruction is incredible. They will not stop until our country is a pile of ashes.
Democrats literally do nothing but attack Republican and Independent VOTERS and CITIZENS based on insane things like race or gender or religion completely unprovoked.

Democrats are a fucking hate group and nothing more.

That is like comparing a QB to Ryan Leaf...a very low bar

Why, as a white male voter, am I constantly asked to change my political or societal beliefs, but no one ask other groups to give an inch? Why am I being asked to abandon the greatest nation God has ever created so some dipshit Democrats can go on the floor of the House of Representatives and say the most vile things about our country? Unbelievable.

You talk like a white male voters are a monolith. The truth is in the Republican Party they are monolith . But once outside the Republican Party there’s a lot of white males the Republicans absolutely hate with a passion.

Well, I am not a Dem...but damn, the fact you find that video compelling says all I need to know about you. No wonder you work at Wendy’s

Go ahead and try to prove anything said on there wrong.

I really want to see you destroy yourself trying.

Democrats literally do nothing but attack Republican and Independent VOTERS and CITIZENS based on insane things like race or gender or religion completely unprovoked.

You both are more or less correct! Both parties are pieces of crap

Hardly. BO is nothing more than a Cook county demrat pile of trash. BO was good in front of a teleprompter but that is about it.

Why, as a white male voter, am I constantly asked to change my political or societal beliefs, but no one ask other groups to give an inch? Why am I being asked to abandon the greatest nation God has ever created so some dipshit Democrats can go on the floor of the House of Representatives and say the most vile things about our country? Unbelievable.

You talk like a white male voters are a monolith. The truth is in the Republican Party they are monolith . But once outside the Republican Party there’s a lot of white males the Republicans absolutely hate with a passion.

Kind of like blacks outside the democrat party liberals hate with a passion, like Justice Thomas, for starters.

You both are more or less correct! Both parties are pieces of crap
Republicans are only crap because they are too soft or knowingly ally with absolute garbage in the other party because they are supposedly “friends” and “colleagues”.

Hardly. BO is nothing more than a Cook county demrat pile of trash. BO was good in front of a teleprompter but that is about it.

Yes, I agree. That was my point. Comparing someone to Obama is like comparing another QB to Ryan Leaf...a very low bar.

Forum List

Back