White man beaten, begs for mercy in Charlotte during riots

Notice the chimp like behavior
Oooook ooooook! Eeeek eeeek!
rise-of-the-planet-of-the-apes-movie-image-031.jpg

No love from the leftist on this thread...What did this guy do to deserve to be beat down?...Oh yeah he's white he deserved it
Those people should be arrested.

I'm sure they'd go quietly while the leftist anarchist scum scream racism and demonize police ..who's going to arrest them?:dunno:
Arrest? I thought you folks were all about shoot first, ask questions later.
Shut up retard.
Question were asked. They are called commands to comply. He did not. Good night dip shit.

No love from the leftist on this thread...What did this guy do to deserve to be beat down?...Oh yeah he's white he deserved it

I'm sure they'd go quietly while the leftist anarchist scum scream racism and demonize police ..who's going to arrest them?:dunno:
Shut up retard.
Question were asked. They are called commands to comply. He did not. Good night dip shit.
You talking to me, or Remedial School?

e is no justification for what they did. I also believe that anyone with a brain avoids this situation. Why was he there? Dummy.

Really? Maybe he was getting off of working walking to his friken car..Jack :slap:

Shut up retard.
If these dumb assed people would comply to police officer commands...they would be alive. They refuse to comply, they make sudden moves, they get shot. Race has shit to do with it.
Stupidity does.

Shut up retard.
I like Pinochet.

Shut up retard.
I like Pinochet.
Hell yeah.

e is no justification for what they did. I also believe that anyone with a brain avoids this situation. Why was he there? Dummy.

Really? Maybe he was getting off of working walking to his friken car..Jack :slap:
" It bees his fault, dawg... Shoulda knowded bettah, muh nigga. You be white, don' be walking by niggas!"
Cops have every right to come home to their families at the end of their shift. They should not be required to read the mind of stupid motherfuckers that will not comply to commands. What are they supposed to do? Wait to be shot? They are on the front lines everyday. They deal with the most base and tragic and disgusting, elements of society everyday. They deserve our support, not condemnation by liberal media for political purposes of getting Hillary elected.

Forum List

Back