White man Shot by Black Man Over Parking Space

Based on what? Your racist opinion.
Statistics are now racist? Blacks commit felony crimes at 4-7x higher rates than whites.

If we eliminated crimes from the statistics the crime rate in most cities would be cut by almost half.

Last edited:
What am I ignoring? Table 43 shows you commit the most crime.
I never committed a crime besides speeding. Are you assume I'm black.

I'm not black. But that doesn't matter.

This man violated this mans right to life.

He should be punished to the full force of the law.

That poor man is crippled and will be effected for the rest of his life.

I wish I had an answer to how to stop this man from being armed in the first place.

But I fully admit I don't have all the answers.

I never committed a crime besides speeding. Are you assume I'm black.

I'm not black. But that doesn't matter.

This man violated this mans right to life.

He should be punished to the full force of the law.

That poor man is crippled and will be effected for the rest of his life.

I wish I had an answer to how to stop this man from being armed in the first place.

But I fully admit I don't have all the answers.
I don't have a problem with Justice being served in fact I welcome it, but the narrative changes when it comes to black folks. Now had the roles been switched you guys would be screaming the white man had a right to Stand His Ground, for some reason that narrative changes when the man standing his ground is black.

I don't have a problem with Justice being served in fact I welcome it, but the narrative changes when it comes to black folks. Now had the roles been switched you guys would be screaming the white man had a right to Stand His Ground, for some reason that narrative changes when the man standing his ground is black.
Let me watch the video again. I kinda switch it off because I didn't want to see the guy get shot.

How do we know what was being said? The white man moves towards the black man, did the black man feel threatened?
Yeah in the trayvon case Zimmer had in the opinion of court no legal reason to not stand his ground. If the black guys just feels he is in danger for his life he has a right to blast the guy.

Just the Zimmerman defense I guess.

Ironically (I hope that I used that word correctly), people who argue with members of ethnicity X are people who actually treat ethnicity X as equals.

But people that never argue with people of ethnicity X are (ironically!) "racists" in the sense that their attitude is: "I had better not argue with him/her. Just walk away and keep my mouth shut. One cannot deal with those folks. They have a different set of values."

Ironically (I hope that I used that word correctly), people who argue with members of ethnicity X are people who actually treat ethnicity X as equals.

But people that never argue with people of ethnicity X are (ironically!) "racists" in the sense that their attitude is: "I had better not argue with him/her. Just walk away and keep my mouth shut. One cannot deal with those folks. They have a different set of values."
I think I see your point. Me and a Mexican up at the bar sat there for about two hours ripping on each other and drinking beer.

But we made an argument before hand that this is what we are doing.

The whole bar was rolling.

We didn't with home nothing any went.

We had fun and laughed. Nobody got pissed.

Yeah in the trayvon case Zimmer had in the opinion of court no legal reason to not stand his ground. If the black guys just feels he is in danger for his life he has a right to blast the guy.

You guys defended Zimmerman and he was the man who set that whole event into motion.

Stand my ground had nothing's to do with Zimmerman's defense. It was pure self-defense. He didn't shoot until Martin was on top of him pounding him "MMA style" according to the independant witness. Stop trying to change history to suit your prejudices.

Stand my ground had nothing's to do with Zimmerman's defense. It was pure self-defense. He didn't shoot until Martin was on top of him pounding him "MMA style" according to the independant witness. Stop trying to change history to suit your prejudices.
MMA Style, that's called right wing propaganda to justify a coward murdering a kid.

You guys defended Zimmerman and he was the man who set that whole event into motion.
All he did was make a 911call and follow someone who he thought was acting suspiciously. Neither was grounds for Martin to ambush and attack Zimmerman. Especially after Martin had broken contact and wasn't being followed anymore.

Those are the exact words of the witness who didn't know either party. If you don't like it go talk to the witness. Not to mention the "kid" was beating Zimmerman and the only injuries the "kid" had were scraped knuckles from beating Zimmerman. If the cops had walked up at the same time the witness looked, Martin would have gone to jail for at least aggravated assault, or possibly attempted murder. No one has the right to attack a person and beat them.

Last edited:
All he did was make a 911call and follow someone who he thought was acting suspiciously. Neither was grounds for Martin to ambush and attack Zimmerman. Especially after Martin had broken contact and wasn't being followed anymore.
Again what is suspicious about a teenager talking on a cellphone. He wasn't ambushed, they had words before the altercation.

Forum List

Back