White Man's Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to the topic at hand:

Even IF a lot more people who are white in control, they might not be the kind you would want to associate with.

When you go to a political rally that promotes non-white causes, don't a lot of the protesters come from predominantly white neighborhoods and have lily white skin?

I think we should be discussing issues like values in addition to race. A majority white neighborhood would deprive their white racial brethren of basic Rights and Freedoms just to keep them out . Ask Craig Cobb.

By 2040 the baby boomers will be dead, and the white birth rate will increase because all the ancient relics will stop filling up the spaces needed for more families to grow.

White guilt and extreme white altruism will also be dead.

Democrats will be in the same position Republicans were in the 80s, with a growing minority that despises their very essence getting ever more powerful.

That's not the way it's going to be.
Correct, it is actually going to be even worse for your ilk.

I didn’t even mention the massive civil war in Europe that will fuel ever more radical nationalism in the greater western world.

Even IF a lot more people who are white in control, they might not be the kind you would want to associate with.

When you go to a political rally that promotes non-white causes, don't a lot of the protesters come from predominantly white neighborhoods and have lily white skin?

I think we should be discussing issues like values in addition to race. A majority white neighborhood would deprive their white racial brethren of basic Rights and Freedoms just to keep them out . Ask Craig Cobb.
White liberals/traitors are a dying breed.

This is their last gasp.

This is their last gasp.

From what I'm seeing, the libtards (not necessarily white ones) will take over after Trump is gone - be it in one term or two.

This is their last gasp.

From what I'm seeing, the libtards (not necessarily white ones) will take over after Trump is gone - be it in one term or two.
We are taking over the culture while these dipshits think demographics will save them from the wrath that will soon be upon them.

White liberals are the weakest and dumbest of white America(while being arguably the most intelligent faction of “liberals”), and it is already starting to show in a era when any white liberal cuck and their non-white masters can be appointed to any position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back