White nationalist Gosar nails this one.

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Honesty is always a good thing. We could use more of this.

FM0MisDWQAA4mRk

LOL.....Some things are best left unsaid.....Especially if you are a dentist. :laughing0301:

That said he must have been a good one, he's a Hall of Famer.....Who even knew dentists had a hall of fame.....The more you know I guess. ;)

In 2001, Gosar was the Arizona Dental Association's (AzDA) "Dentist of the Year". He was inducted into the AzDA Hall of Fame and served as its president from 2004 to 2005.

But see here's the important difference between the right and the left leaning, we can poke fun at our own and not get our tails all twisted, you people never developed that ability. Every light-hearted jab or funny meme is taken as a personal insult by you people.

LOL.....Some things are best left unsaid.....Especially if you are a dentist. :laughing0301:

That said he must have been a good one, he's a Hall of Famer.....Who even knew dentists had a hall of fame.....The more you know I guess. ;)

In 2001, Gosar was the Arizona Dental Association's (AzDA) "Dentist of the Year". He was inducted into the AzDA Hall of Fame and served as its president from 2004 to 2005.

But see here's the important difference between the right and the left leaning, we can poke fun at our own and not get our tails all twisted, you people never developed that ability. Every light-hearted jab or funny meme is taken as a personal insult by you people.
HOF Dentists can’t be racist assholes?

No I voted for the Mormon and the Globalist. Shame on me, I took them at their word. I voted for the Bushes too.

I see now how it's Heads the People Lose, Tails the People Lose. Do you?
I remember clearly that morning at the polls. Ours is a deep red area and there was about as much enthusiasm for those two turds as standing in line for fuckin' a root canal.

I would like to know how so called black conservatives like Struth are ok with folks like MTG speaking at White Nationalist events and having the crowd chanting Putin. Most of the Trump rallies are pretty much on the same line, Trump has convinced them that it is OK to be openly racist again.

I would like to know how so called black conservatives like Struth are ok with folks like MTG speaking at White Nationalist events and having the crowd chanting Putin. Most of the Trump rallies are pretty much on the same line, Trump has convinced them that it is OK to be openly racist again.
So did the dems when they elected biden.
Crazy how there really isnt much difference between you cultists.

Forum List

Back