White Pride movement explodes on social media

The white nationalist movement is growing more quickly online than ISIS

Growing,organizing and reaching new folks! Smashing white guilt!

If you folks are so proud why don't you get out in public and have a big million white man march on Washington D.C.

Without the hoods.....

trollmod thinks White Nationalists are Klan and Klan are White Nationalists....nuff said.
The only difference is one married his cousin, the other married his sister

I wish The White Supremacists would stop using labels such as: White Nationalist, And/Or White Separatists because those labels are public facades especially The White Separatist label.

The only relevant label that can be connected to a Separatist is a Black Separatist.

A White Supremacist is a White Supremacist which don't get anymore simple than that because they all believe in one thing which is White Supremacy.

The Definition Of White Supremacy -
A (White/Caucasian) Individual, Association, And/Or Group, Etc That Want To Economically, Socially, & Politically Control Other Non-White Races Since They're Consider Inferior In The White World.

Furthermore, On Another Note I don't know why The White Supremacists think that "The Good Old Days" are coming back & People Of Color (Black, Asian, Latino, Etc) are going to let The White Devils kill, oppress, And/or terrorize us with no consequences because if a Race War was to happen that Race War would lead to the end of The U.S.

Trust Me!

Thank You!

You demand the right to affix preferred labels to white advocates which serve only to discredit them and serve your own hatred?

Gee, hard to see why whites are getting a little restless up in here.

I said what I mean & mean what I said with No "Regrets'. :)

The White Supremacists have the freedom to call themselves whatever they want as long as it's not a U.S. Legal Copyright Label but that don't mean that The Public have to And/or will respect it under no circumstances.

The Labels White Nationalist And/Or White Separatists are Public Labels which speak for itself because those labels are still public facades which speak for itself.

#Come Correct Or Don't Come At All!

Thank You!

Peace!
you're a racist bigot, just be the racist bigot, that's your only option now. feels good, doesn't it?

I wish The White Supremacists would stop using labels such as: White Nationalist, And/Or White Separatists because those labels are public facades especially The White Separatist label.

The only relevant label that can be connected to a Separatist is a Black Separatist.

A White Supremacist is a White Supremacist which don't get anymore simple than that because they all believe in one thing which is White Supremacy.

A (White/Caucasian) Individual, Association, And/Or Group, Etc That Want To Economically, Socially, & Politically Control Other Non-White Races Since They're Consider Inferior In The White World.

Furthermore, On Another Note I don't know why The White Supremacists think that "The Good Old Days" are coming back & People Of Color (Black, Asian, Latino, Etc) are going to let The White Devils kill, oppress, And/or terrorize us with no consequences because if a Race War was to happen that Race War would lead to the end of The U.S.

Trust Me!

Thank You!

You demand the right to affix preferred labels to white advocates which serve only to discredit them and serve your own hatred?

The White Supremacists have the freedom to call themselves whatever they want as long as it's not a U.S. Legal Copyright Label but that don't mean that The Public have to And/or will respect it under no circumstances.

The Labels White Nationalist And/Or White Separatists are Public Labels which speak for itself because those labels are still public facades which speak for itself.

Thank You!

Peace!
you're a racist bigot, just be the racist bigot, that's your only option now. feels good, doesn't it?

Whatever! I said what I mean & mean what I said with No "Regrets". :)

A Hit Dog Will Always Holler!

True Fact!: -> The Truth Hurts!

Trust Me!

Thank You!

Thank You!

Peace!

well then stop being a racist bigot?

The white nationalist movement is growing more quickly online than ISIS

Growing,organizing and reaching new folks! Smashing white guilt!

If you folks are so proud why don't you get out in public and have a big million white man march on Washington D.C.

Without the hoods.....

See the TEA Party events held previously.

There was nothing racist about the Tea Party events. I attended one myself in South Carolina while I was still living there and I'm not white.

I am not seeing any white pride exploding anywhere. It's more the other way 'round, white people HAVE to be ashamed, then fill in the blank. I am getting tired of that rigamarole TO. There is only so much bulshit a person can take.

I am not seeing any white pride exploding anywhere. It's more the other way 'round, white people HAVE to be ashamed, then fill in the blank. I am getting tired of that rigamarole TO. There is only so much bulshit a person can take.
White people don't have to be ashamed...why would you think that?....Are you doing something to be ashamed of?

White people don't have to be ashamed...why would you think that?....Are you doing something to be ashamed of?
thats how neonazis talk... they like to take leftist slogans and ideas and turn them around and make them about the most privileged group in the country, white christians. In reality black people are made to feel like they have to be ashamed because of their race.

Without the hoods.....

trollmod thinks White Nationalists are Klan and Klan are White Nationalists....nuff said.

Some things you just know

That's for sure. Your trolling for instance...we all know you do it and its sad....nothing of substance ever.

You HIGH ignorance level of White Nationalists etc is quite obvious. Its why you troll threads you know NOTHING about.

I just had the strongest feeling of deja-vu from this OP. Are you sure he doesn't post this every weekend?

Oh he's a regular alright. He's quite upset with Donald for wiggling around on his white nationalist agenda, seems his messiah let him down.

Donald is not a white nationalist------but Hillary is a closet KLANNETTE

My first choice is Jill Stein but if that is not possible, I will settle for Hillary.

I just had the strongest feeling of deja-vu from this OP. Are you sure he doesn't post this every weekend?

Oh he's a regular alright. He's quite upset with Donald for wiggling around on his white nationalist agenda, seems his messiah let him down.

Donald is not a white nationalist------but Hillary is a closet KLANNETTE

My first choice is Jill Stein but if that is not possible, I will settle for Hillary.

Terrific-----LONG LONG LONG ago ---when I first ran into
Indians----(hospital unskilled clerical job------during college)----
I got to learn about the "memsahib" complex----left over
from Queen Victora. GET OVER IT----Hillary is not a nice
person. Donald has a big mouth-----I got to learn about the elegant soft spoken thing too. GET OVER IT-----loud mouthed jerks can be ok------even very good------besides---
HILLARY does slip into THUG talk-----pay attention---she is----not as she TRIES to present herself-----she SLIPS into dowright crass and vulgar

Forum List

Back