White students can't compete with asians in NJ school district

If you don't like what I post put me on Ignore.

How about you grow the fuck up instead and stop derailing every thread with your infantile bullshit, moron?
Here's some light reading:......

Here's some obvious fact:

"...there is a clear, predictable and causal link between low intelligence and prejudice, including racism."

"Empirical evidence has consistently linked low intelligence with prejudice."

'+windowtitle+'

Scientists agree: You are stupid.
That explains why negroes are the worst racists in world.

It explains YOU, cowardly idiot.

If you don't like what I post put me on Ignore.

How about you grow the fuck up instead and stop derailing every thread with your infantile bullshit, moron?

"...there is a clear, predictable and causal link between low intelligence and prejudice, including racism."

'+windowtitle+'

That's all you've got fag-breath?
One liners?
Keep them coming asshole. We're all having a laugh at your expense.

'+windowtitle+'

One liners?

Better go beg your boyfriend for more help, coward.

'+windowtitle+'

One liners?
That is all Unkturd has got, and they arent even funny, the bastard.

'+windowtitle+'

One liners?

Better go beg your boyfriend for more help, coward.
You seem to be in a rush. Is your 30 minutes on the local library computer running out?

It's been my observation over the years that Asians are generally smarter than Whites. This first occurred to me in 1957 when I was stationed in Japan and came in contact with Japanese kids. They are very curious, they learn fast -- and they enjoy learning. They like school and they help each other to learn.

The major difference between them and Western peoples is they are not inclined to invent new things. This is because their family orientation, apparent in their respect and deference to parents and elders, grounds them in the past and encourages them to be content with the present.
I don't think they are generally smarter than whites, it is the culture. Asians see teachers on the right hand of God and education is held in very high esteem where in America, the self absorbent people don't value education and commit to studying several hours each night.

It's been my observation over the years that Asians are generally smarter than Whites. This first occurred to me in 1957 when I was stationed in Japan and came in contact with Japanese kids. They are very curious, they learn fast -- and they enjoy learning. They like school and they help each other to learn.

The major difference between them and Western peoples is they are not inclined to invent new things. This is because their family orientation, apparent in their respect and deference to parents and elders, grounds them in the past and encourages them to be content with the present.
I don't think they are generally smarter than whites, it is the culture. Asians see teachers on the right hand of God and education is held in very high esteem where in America, the self absorbent people don't value education and commit to studying several hours each night.

Where are you from? Do you value education?

Very much. But the realism is that Asians take education more seriously than Americans as a whole. Certainly you agree that portions of our country are in crisis or think more highly if their play time than educational time. Think about the inner city whose priority is basically existing or getting another fix and affluent parents are partitioning their time between sports, technology (video games) and making excuses for their children.

Very much. But the realism is that Asians take education more seriously than Americans as a whole. ......

Really? Do other Americans you know NOT value education?

....... Think about the inner city whose priority is basically existing or getting another fix.......

I know that many, many kids in the inner city work their asses off to get an education despite very daunting obstacles to same.

Very much. But the realism is that Asians take education more seriously than Americans as a whole. ......

Not as highly as Asians. They are "tiger" Moms and Dads when it comes to education.. If we spent the greater part of our day on education, we could rate as high as the Asians.

Not as highly as Asians. ......

How do you know this?

Lol, I value it very high. But do you notice that Americans spend the schools dollar higher on sports complexes than lowering the class size? Do Asians allow their kids to spend several hours a week on sports, cutting into their study time. An Asian high F probably is a B in America. Sad but true.

Forum List

Back