White Supremacist in America...

The population of actual "white supremacists" in this country is very low.

The population of people who agree with them on many issues and spin, deflect and attack when anyone brings them up is significantly higher.

And that's the real issue.
IOW.. Anybody you disagree with supports WS?

Mac is starting sound like race denier... there is no race... but racism is everywhere!
Tumblin Tumbleweed , this is what I was talking about.

They have to fabricate my positions, and all I have to do is QUOTE theirs.

I don't think they know the difference.

Pretty high degree deflection. If you are so indifferent to race as to not caring whether one survives or not - that's certainly not far from the position of the race denier.

Last edited:
Mac is starting sound like race denier... there is no race... but racism is everywhere!

Pretty high degree deflection. If you are so indifferent to race as to not caring whether one survives or not - that's certainly not far from the position that race denier's position.
I believe that you believe that.

Have you yet noticed that I'm not trying to convince you of anything, and that you keep trying to put me on the defensive?

Be proud of what you are. Say it loud and proud. I'm a passionate defender of freedom of expression.

I don't care.

Pretty high degree deflection. If you are so indifferent to race as to not caring whether one survives or not - that's certainly not far from the position that race denier's position.

Have you yet noticed that I'm not trying to convince you of anything, and that you keep trying to put me on the defensive?

Be proud of what you are. Say it loud and proud. I'm a passionate defender of freedom of expression.

I don't care.

It did sound like you were trying to convince others that I am a white supremacist for wanting to secure a future for my children. Silly me, must have been the imagination.

I don't care.

It did sound like you were trying to convince others that I am a white supremacist for wanting to secure a future for my children. Silly me, must have been the imagination.
You're correct, it was your imagination.

They wouldn't be Cult45 if they did.
I have to say, this has been a bit of an eye-opener. I wouldn't have expected them to sign on to that "14 Words" thing so quickly and easily. That's serious, specific, tribal stuff, not just some random phrase that someone just tossed out.

So, now I know. Thank goodness for freedom of expression.

Last edited:
Supporting Trump makes you a supporter of racist, hateful programs.

Such as-?

Mexicans are Rapists and criminals, Trump panders to white Nationalists, (Steve Bannon), wants to completely ban Muslims, Claimed a judge couldn't fairly rule "because he's a Mexican". The judge was born in Indiana. He said a Muslim judge wouldn't be fair either. Justice Department sued his management company several times for not renting to blacks. Trump plaza fined $200,000 for discriminating against black card dealers. Quotes like this
"
“And isn’t it funny. I’ve got black accountants at Trump Castle and Trump Plaza. Black guys counting my money! I hate it,” O’Donnell recalled Trump saying. “The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day.”

“I think the guy is lazy,” Trump said of a black employee, according to O’Donnell. “And it’s probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not anything they can control.”
"
Trump is and always has been a racist.

#1) No he never said all. He said they don't send their best and some are and that is true.

#2) He wanted to ban people from certain Muslim countries because we could not properly vet them. Je Suis Charlie.

#3) He went overboard on the Judge

#4) Conjecture. If he was racist he would have been exposed as such before he ran as he was always a public personality. NO ONE called him a racist before he ran/won.

#5) More conjecture. See #4.

Keep trying.

He was exposed as a racist before he ran. The idiots that voted for him just didn't care.

So when he was on Celebrity Apprentice he was a racist? Nope. No one ever accused him of that. Not even remotely true. Lying old man. You are a racist. There I said it. Now prove me wrong.

No one except all the judges who had already fined him a fortune for multiple cases of racism in his businesses. Just because you didn't pay attention or care that he had such a huge reputation for racism at the time doesn't mean it didn't exist.

You're a Trump supporter. That says all that needs to be said.

Case in Point. So what? Doesn't mean he would automatically get my vote in 2020. Run someone better and I'll vote for them. You have TDS and are an asshole. That is all that needs to be said. Supporting Trump doesn't make one good or bad. Just like being against Trump doesn't make one good or bad so long as you have logic as to why. You're an illogical idiot.

That has to be one of the stupidest arguments I've seen in a long time. No one supports everything any politician does.

You can try to pretend none of that matters, but we both know it does. At least be honest about what the pig is.

LMAO. You are allowed to your opinion but to vilify others for theirs is called Fascism. STFU you Fascist.

You can call it anything you want, but that particular word doesn't fit the definition, you idiot. That's a big part of the right wing problem. You just don't understand that words have specific meanings.

I have to say, this has been a bit of an eye-opener. I wouldn't have expected them to sign on to that "14 Words" thing so quickly and easily. That's serious, specific stuff, not just some random phrase.

The problem Mac, is your IQ.

The reason I brought the 14 words is to counter your point that there is something wrong about Americans agreeing with some points of the white supremacist - which YOU found a problem. It's just a other variation of the "it's okay to be white" meme as I said before - which there obviously is no problem if Americans agree with.

Now if people agree with hailing Hitler - that is an entirely different matter. In that case I suggest packing the bags and getting to Germany, they have open borders the last time I heard.

I have to say, this has been a bit of an eye-opener. I wouldn't have expected them to sign on to that "14 Words" thing so quickly and easily. That's serious, specific stuff, not just some random phrase.

The reason I brought the 14 words is to counter your point that there is something wrong about Americans agreeing with some points of the white supremacist - which YOU found a problem. It's just a other variation of the "it's okay to be white" meme as said - which there obviously is no problem if Americans agree with.

Now if Americans agree with Hitler - that is an entirely different matter. In that case I suggest packing the bags and getting to Germany, they have open borders the last time I heard.
Well, the problem is that a bunch of your buddies jumped in and defended it.

But my IQ? Well, no doubt, I'm sure you're much more intelligent than I. That's just a given.

The reason I brought the 14 words is to counter your point that there is something wrong about Americans agreeing with some points of the white supremacist - which YOU found a problem. It's just a other variation of the "it's okay to be white" meme as said - which there obviously is no problem if Americans agree with.

Now if Americans agree with Hitler - that is an entirely different matter. In that case I suggest packing the bags and getting to Germany, they have open borders the last time I heard.

But my IQ? Well, no doubt, I'm sure you're much more intelligent than I. That's just a given.

Defended what?

Not seeing many Hitler advocates around...

Mexicans are Rapists and criminals, Trump panders to white Nationalists, (Steve Bannon), wants to completely ban Muslims, Claimed a judge couldn't fairly rule "because he's a Mexican". The judge was born in Indiana. He said a Muslim judge wouldn't be fair either. Justice Department sued his management company several times for not renting to blacks. Trump plaza fined $200,000 for discriminating against black card dealers. Quotes like this

"
“And isn’t it funny. I’ve got black accountants at Trump Castle and Trump Plaza. Black guys counting my money! I hate it,” O’Donnell recalled Trump saying. “The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day.”

“I think the guy is lazy,” Trump said of a black employee, according to O’Donnell. “And it’s probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not anything they can control.”
"
Trump is and always has been a racist.

#1) No he never said all. He said they don't send their best and some are and that is true.

#2) He wanted to ban people from certain Muslim countries because we could not properly vet them. Je Suis Charlie.

#3) He went overboard on the Judge

#4) Conjecture. If he was racist he would have been exposed as such before he ran as he was always a public personality. NO ONE called him a racist before he ran/won.

#5) More conjecture. See #4.

Keep trying.

He was exposed as a racist before he ran. The idiots that voted for him just didn't care.

So when he was on Celebrity Apprentice he was a racist? Nope. No one ever accused him of that. Not even remotely true. Lying old man. You are a racist. There I said it. Now prove me wrong.

You been in a cave? Los of people who appeared on that silly show said he regularly made racist remarks.

Link? Never heard one Iota of that until he ran.

Not my fault you are so badly uninformed.
An Oral History of Trump’s Bigotry

Defended what?

Holy crap. Seriously, you guys need to man up a little bit.

Stop being so freaking defensive. Be proud of what you are, say it with confidence.

Stop worrying so much about my opinion. Be yourself.

Christ.

Defended what?

Charlottesville

Defended what?

Holy crap. Seriously, you guys need to man up a little bit.

Stop being so freaking defensive. Be proud of what you are, say it with confidence.

Stop worrying so much about my opinion. Be yourself.

Christ.

Can you just for once directly say what you find to be the problem instead of deflecting endlessly? Might as well also list the positions that you find are troublesome that so many people agree with the white supremacists.

That has to be one of the stupidest arguments I've seen in a long time. No one supports everything any politician does.

You can try to pretend none of that matters, but we both know it does. At least be honest about what the pig is.

LMAO. You are allowed to your opinion but to vilify others for theirs is called Fascism. STFU you Fascist.

Only by people who don't know what that word means.

You obviously do not as you’re one based on your actions.
Follow: Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram
fascism
noun
fas·cism | \ ˈfa-ˌshi-zəm also ˈfa-ˌsi- \
Definition of fascism

1 often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

Everyone who is sane agrees with the 14 words.
Wow, speaking of the "14 Words", this is weird: American Nazi Party – 14 Words
Gosh, I wonder what iamwhatiseem , AzogtheDefiler , Frannie, Picaro and Terri4Trump think of this.

I'm guessing this won't get them too upset, and that they'll comment about me instead.

I'm guessing you're just attempting to call us Nazis via what you think is some clever semantics; being an idiot, you of course failed, as usual. Run along now, back to DU and Daily Kos, and find something new to parrot.
More lies, more insults, more name-calling.

It's almost unfair, how easy it is to trigger partisans.

Either side, of course.

Says the gimp who keeps claiming to be some sort of 'moderate' while peddling the Party Memes and the usual 'Ur a NATZEE!!!' rubbish whenever it gets flustered by simple obvious points.

Forum List

Back