White Supremacist in America...

The population of actual "white supremacists" in this country is very low.

The population of people who agree with them on many issues and spin, deflect and attack when anyone brings them up is significantly higher.

And that's the real issue.

Look at Mac falling for the Talking Points

Guess you're not so isolated way up there on your mountain
What your ideology is blinding you from seeing is that the rest of thread is an outstanding illustration of my point.

I know, you won't see it. You won't even see the posts about the "14 Words", the chant used by white separatists for guarding the White Race.

It's all here. Let's see if you see it.

After you you disagreed with preserving the white race your opinion on racism is quite irrelevant.
Sure, from the perspective of someone like you.

That's a good thing.

Do you believe we should preserve the black race?
Again. I don't care about race. This is something you worry about, not me.

This is all mental masturbation.

I don't give a shit whether you care about race. Answer the question.

Supporting Trump makes you a supporter of racist, hateful programs.

Such as-?

Mexicans are Rapists and criminals, Trump panders to white Nationalists, (Steve Bannon), wants to completely ban Muslims, Claimed a judge couldn't fairly rule "because he's a Mexican". The judge was born in Indiana. He said a Muslim judge wouldn't be fair either. Justice Department sued his management company several times for not renting to blacks. Trump plaza fined $200,000 for discriminating against black card dealers. Quotes like this

"
“And isn’t it funny. I’ve got black accountants at Trump Castle and Trump Plaza. Black guys counting my money! I hate it,” O’Donnell recalled Trump saying. “The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day.”

“I think the guy is lazy,” Trump said of a black employee, according to O’Donnell. “And it’s probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not anything they can control.”
"
Trump is and always has been a racist.

#1) No he never said all. He said they don't send their best and some are and that is true.

#2) He wanted to ban people from certain Muslim countries because we could not properly vet them. Je Suis Charlie.

#3) He went overboard on the Judge

#4) Conjecture. If he was racist he would have been exposed as such before he ran as he was always a public personality. NO ONE called him a racist before he ran/won.

#5) More conjecture. See #4.

Keep trying.

He was exposed as a racist before he ran. The idiots that voted for him just didn't care.

So when he was on Celebrity Apprentice he was a racist? Nope. No one ever accused him of that. Not even remotely true. Lying old man. You are a racist. There I said it. Now prove me wrong.

You been in a cave? Los of people who appeared on that silly show said he regularly made racist remarks.

After you you disagreed with preserving the white race your opinion on racism is quite irrelevant.

That's a good thing.

Go fuck yourself, coward. You ducked Mac's question.

Such as-?

Mexicans are Rapists and criminals, Trump panders to white Nationalists, (Steve Bannon), wants to completely ban Muslims, Claimed a judge couldn't fairly rule "because he's a Mexican". The judge was born in Indiana. He said a Muslim judge wouldn't be fair either. Justice Department sued his management company several times for not renting to blacks. Trump plaza fined $200,000 for discriminating against black card dealers. Quotes like this

"
“And isn’t it funny. I’ve got black accountants at Trump Castle and Trump Plaza. Black guys counting my money! I hate it,” O’Donnell recalled Trump saying. “The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day.”

“I think the guy is lazy,” Trump said of a black employee, according to O’Donnell. “And it’s probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not anything they can control.”
"

#1) No he never said all. He said they don't send their best and some are and that is true.

#2) He wanted to ban people from certain Muslim countries because we could not properly vet them. Je Suis Charlie.

#4) Conjecture. If he was racist he would have been exposed as such before he ran as he was always a public personality. NO ONE called him a racist before he ran/won.

Keep trying.

He was exposed as a racist before he ran. The idiots that voted for him just didn't care.

So when he was on Celebrity Apprentice he was a racist? Nope. No one ever accused him of that. Not even remotely true. Lying old man. You are a racist. There I said it. Now prove me wrong.

You been in a cave? Los of people who appeared on that silly show said he regularly made racist remarks.

Link? Never heard one Iota of that until he ran.

That's a good thing.

There was no question in his message. Only the classic deflection for now.

You're a Trump supporter. That says all that needs to be said.

Case in Point. So what? Doesn't mean he would automatically get my vote in 2020. Run someone better and I'll vote for them. You have TDS and are an asshole. That is all that needs to be said. Supporting Trump doesn't make one good or bad. Just like being against Trump doesn't make one good or bad so long as you have logic as to why. You're an illogical idiot.

That has to be one of the stupidest arguments I've seen in a long time. No one supports everything any politician does.

You can try to pretend none of that matters, but we both know it does. At least be honest about what the pig is.

LMAO. You are allowed to your opinion but to vilify others for theirs is called Fascism. STFU you Fascist.

Only by people who don't know what that word means.

That's a good thing.

It's all that "innermingling." I don't blame the women, not really, cause it goes back to Eve and their weakness for the forbided apple, and the fact that women just have to have what God thinks they should not have. Now I do blame the devil and his black male tools. (sarcasm)

"

"

Keep trying.

It wasn't that relevant to the public before he ran, dumb ass. Lots of hateful racist people in the world, but they only represent themselves. The orange pig is supposed to represent all of us.

That's a good thing.

Post #31, retard. You ducked that one like Orange ducks rape allegations. Do you suffer from amnesia in addition to being dumb as a post?

Hutch Starskey and Bulldog are as bad as any white supremacists on this site, how about you bash them like I have been Mac? Show some consistency if you're truly Independent like me.
LOL...
You aren't "bashing" anyone. You're attempting to make dopey false equivalencies.
naw, he's giving you facts. you don't like facts, we all know this. kkk is your baby, you all love their policies.
That ship sailed off long ago with Lee Atwater and southern strategy.
naw, you all still own the kkk. embrace your friends there.
In the full 116th Congress, the overwhelming majority of racial and ethnic nonwhite members are Democrats (90%), while just 10% are Republicans.

non-whites love being in the KKK party, dont they?
Tennessee Gov. Bill Lee Honors KKK Grand Wizard With Proclamation
wonder why Bill Lee is a republican instead of democrat?
Not sure your point! Demolosers are the kkk!

The population of actual "white supremacists" in this country is very low.

The population of people who agree with them on many issues and spin, deflect and attack when anyone brings them up is significantly higher.

And that's the real issue.

Look at Mac falling for the Talking Points

Guess you're not so isolated way up there on your mountain
What your ideology is blinding you from seeing is that the rest of thread is an outstanding illustration of my point.

I know, you won't see it. You won't even see the posts about the "14 Words", the chant used by white separatists for guarding the White Race.

It's all here. Let's see if you see it.
I’m still confused, am I not allowed to like my race? Explain

Post #31, retard. You ducked that one like Orange ducks rape allegations. Do you suffer from amnesia in addition to being dumb as a post?

You moron, that post was already answered earlier, with the answer in the very quote of the post. Obviously I agree that we should secure a future for our children, I would highly question the honesty and mental sanity of a person who didn't.

It's okay to be white, truly okay. Get over it.

naw, he's giving you facts. you don't like facts, we all know this. kkk is your baby, you all love their policies.
That ship sailed off long ago with Lee Atwater and southern strategy.
naw, you all still own the kkk. embrace your friends there.
In the full 116th Congress, the overwhelming majority of racial and ethnic nonwhite members are Democrats (90%), while just 10% are Republicans.

non-whites love being in the KKK party, dont they?
Tennessee Gov. Bill Lee Honors KKK Grand Wizard With Proclamation
wonder why Bill Lee is a republican instead of democrat?

That doesn’t make any sense. Both senators from MA are white so are people in MA racist?
Perhaps you need to again read my post. I was referring to all of congress.
ujjeyXw.jpg
Naw, you’re just race baiting like a good parrot

Keep trying.

It wasn't that relevant to the public before he ran, dumb ass. Lots of hateful racist people in the world, but they only represent themselves. The orange pig is supposed to represent all of us.

Trump's a bigot who mugs for his crowd, and always has. But he just shares a common belief with real white supremacists who think America is losing it's core values to non-European immigrants and blacks who never shared those values of self reliance, hard work, country first (bone spurs excepted), and ability to manage one's oversized libido without leaving children everywhere

It' just all part of his belief that America has let other countries and the unworthy to run over it.

But it's less about actually shipping people to their ethnic origins than the more typical "love it or leave it" without any effort to understand even the European immigrants who came to the colonies were considered religious nuts whose beliefs weren't welcomed in their native lands.

Last edited:
Case in Point. So what? Doesn't mean he would automatically get my vote in 2020. Run someone better and I'll vote for them. You have TDS and are an asshole. That is all that needs to be said. Supporting Trump doesn't make one good or bad. Just like being against Trump doesn't make one good or bad so long as you have logic as to why. You're an illogical idiot.

That has to be one of the stupidest arguments I've seen in a long time. No one supports everything any politician does.

You can try to pretend none of that matters, but we both know it does. At least be honest about what the pig is.

LMAO. You are allowed to your opinion but to vilify others for theirs is called Fascism. STFU you Fascist.

Only by people who don't know what that word means.

You obviously do not as you’re one based on your actions.

Keep trying.

Dumbass is one word and it certainly was as many lost their TV jobs due to the notion they may be racist or conservatives. Trump was always thought of as NY Democrat. Still waiting for that link.

Name one President who “represented us all”? Not even Abe Lincoln did that. You’re such a virus.

Forum List

Back