White Supremacist in America...

Again. I don't care about race. This is something you worry about, not me.

This is all mental masturbation.

I don't give a shit whether you care about race. Answer the question.

Go fuck yourself, coward. You ducked Mac's question.

There was no question in his message. Only the classic deflection for now.

Post #31, retard. You ducked that one like Orange ducks rape allegations. Do you suffer from amnesia in addition to being dumb as a post?

You moron, that post was already answered earlier, with the answer in the very quote of the post. Obviously I agree that we should secure a future for our children, I would highly question the honesty and mental sanity of a person who didn't.

It's okay to be white, truly okay. Get over it.

Then how come you can't seem to shut up about it? Are you an insecure disgruntled <insert skin color here> like most racists I've encountered?

So when he was on Celebrity Apprentice he was a racist? Nope. No one ever accused him of that. Not even remotely true. Lying old man. You are a racist. There I said it. Now prove me wrong.

You been in a cave? Los of people who appeared on that silly show said he regularly made racist remarks.

Link? Never heard one Iota of that until he ran.

It wasn't that relevant to the public before he ran, dumb ass. Lots of hateful racist people in the world, but they only represent themselves. The orange pig is supposed to represent all of us.

Name one President who “represented us all”? Not even Abe Lincoln did that. You’re such a virus.
Asshole, you're not responding to a post of mine. LOL

Go fuck yourself, coward. You ducked Mac's question.

There was no question in his message. Only the classic deflection for now.

Post #31, retard. You ducked that one like Orange ducks rape allegations. Do you suffer from amnesia in addition to being dumb as a post?

You moron, that post was already answered earlier, with the answer in the very quote of the post. Obviously I agree that we should secure a future for our children, I would highly question the honesty and mental sanity of a person who didn't.

It's okay to be white, truly okay. Get over it.

Then how come you can't seem to shut up about it? Are you an insecure disgruntled <insert skin color here> like most racists I've encountered?

Oh, you are pissed off that I am asking some good questions upon realizing that you have tied yourself to the racist position.

Do you think we should secure a future for our children? What about preserving the black race?

I answered your question, now answer mine.

Oh, you are pissed off that I am asking some good questions upon realizing that you have tied yourself to the racist position.

I'm not pissed off, and I haven't taken any position. You're like a twelve-year-old.

Do you think we should secure a future for our children? What about preserving the black race?

Sure, why not.

I answered your question

No fucknuts, ya didn't. So, I'll ask again:

Are you an insecure disgruntled <insert skin color here> like most racists I've encountered?

You been in a cave? Los of people who appeared on that silly show said he regularly made racist remarks.

It wasn't that relevant to the public before he ran, dumb ass. Lots of hateful racist people in the world, but they only represent themselves. The orange pig is supposed to represent all of us.

Name one President who “represented us all”? Not even Abe Lincoln did that. You’re such a virus.

You’re not the virus.
Chill

You’re not the virus.
Chill
Oh I think you'd consider me a virus. LOL

You’re not the virus.
Chill

Nah. I am a huge dog person. No dog people are viruses. You and I just disagree politically.

The population of actual "white supremacists" in this country is very low.

The population of people who agree with them on many issues and spin, deflect and attack when anyone brings them up is significantly higher.

And that's the real issue.
What do they agree with?

I'm not pissed off, and I haven't taken any position. You're like a twelve-year-old.

Sure, why not.

I answered your question

No fucknuts, ya didn't. So, I'll ask again:

Are you an insecure disgruntled <insert skin color here> like most racists I've encountered?

Ok good, we are good...

If that's an actual question and not an insult, then the answer is no.

The population of people who agree with them on many issues and spin, deflect and attack when anyone brings them up is significantly higher.

What do they agree with?

The exact part Mac had trouble with is that we should secure an existence for our children.

I am not sure about the H for Hitler part, not there yet, but then what lunatic agrees with that?

You’re not the virus.
Chill

Nah. I am a huge dog person. No dog people are viruses. You and I just disagree politically.

Can he at least be cancer?

After you you disagreed with preserving the white race your opinion on racism is quite irrelevant.
Sure, from the perspective of someone like you.

That's a good thing.

Do you believe we should preserve the black race?

I don't care if any race is "preserved", outside of the human race.

I'll leave that stuff for you guys and the Regressive Left to wrestle over.

So we have a thread here claiming that this right wing race stuff is overblown.

Then, they all jump in to defend the "14 words".

You can't make this shit up. Not in a million years.

It's pretty great. Fish in a barrel.
I don't even have to try. I ask a question or make a simple comment, and then just quote what they say.

Everyone who is sane agrees with the 14 words.
Wow, speaking of the "14 Words", this is weird: American Nazi Party – 14 Words
Gosh, I wonder what iamwhatiseem , AzogtheDefiler , Frannie, Picaro and Terri4Trump think of this.

I'm guessing this won't get them too upset, and that they'll comment about me instead.

I'm guessing you're just attempting to call us Nazis via what you think is some clever semantics; being an idiot, you of course failed, as usual. Run along now, back to DU and Daily Kos, and find something new to parrot.
More lies, more insults, more name-calling.

It's almost unfair, how easy it is to trigger partisans.

Either side, of course.
Trump gives them a pass. I don't think Trump is source of bigotry or even violence. But he tells them they are victims and legitimately feel the way they do.

I have to say I wasn't thrilled with Obama and Holder giving aid and succor to the BLM folks though

Obama didn't support BLM. One reason among many he was a failure.

Wow, speaking of the "14 Words", this is weird: American Nazi Party – 14 Words
Gosh, I wonder what iamwhatiseem , AzogtheDefiler , Frannie, Picaro and Terri4Trump think of this.

I'm guessing this won't get them too upset, and that they'll comment about me instead.

I'm guessing you're just attempting to call us Nazis via what you think is some clever semantics; being an idiot, you of course failed, as usual. Run along now, back to DU and Daily Kos, and find something new to parrot.
More lies, more insults, more name-calling.

It's almost unfair, how easy it is to trigger partisans.

Either side, of course.
Trump gives them a pass. I don't think Trump is source of bigotry or even violence. But he tells them they are victims and legitimately feel the way they do.

I have to say I wasn't thrilled with Obama and Holder giving aid and succor to the BLM folks though

Obama didn't support BLM. One reason among many he was a failure.

Obama didn't support the Bureau of Land Management?

Look at Mac falling for the Talking Points

Guess you're not so isolated way up there on your mountain
What your ideology is blinding you from seeing is that the rest of thread is an outstanding illustration of my point.

I know, you won't see it. You won't even see the posts about the "14 Words", the chant used by white separatists for guarding the White Race.

It's all here. Let's see if you see it.
I’m still confused, am I not allowed to like my race? Explain
You're definitely confused. This isn't that difficult.

If you want to like your race, like your race. And please feel free to tell us about that.

I hope that helps.

What do they agree with?
If you need education at a level this fundamental, I'm not interested in starting from scratch.

I assume a certain level of knowledge.

After you you disagreed with preserving the white race your opinion on racism is quite irrelevant.
Sure, from the perspective of someone like you.

That's a good thing.

Do you believe we should preserve the black race?

I don't care if any race is "preserved", outside of the human race.

I'll leave that stuff for you guys and the Regressive Left to wrestle over.

Cool, well the rest of us care. Mac is starting sound like race denier... there is no race... but racism is everywhere!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back