Whitehouse ***ADMITS*** no evidence of foreign interference in the election process !!!!!!!!!

An intelligence report from our top 3 agencies IS evidence and is stronger than the petty partisan opinions and baseless accusations of a Trump overthrow that you spew out. You go ahead with your paranoid conspiracy theories and the majority of us will stick to realistic conversation
You didn't read the question. I asked:

"Instead of posturing non stop, post the evidence (not OPINION) that Russia hacked the DNC's servers and the email revelations of Democrat corruption swayed the election outcome."
My response to you is the same as I've been posting that others are dodging... hard evidence is classified, which means to make it public they would be compromising those assets... do you want them to say, "we got this intel from John smith who is an agent we have in the inside" or "Vladimir Fuckoff, is a high level informant we have in the inside who fed us documents" or "we are monitoring the Russians intelligence communications and got these documents that prove xyz"

Is that what you are looking for? Do you see the negative effects to our national security if we reveal and compromise these assets?

SHUT THE FUCK UP

THE CIA HAS BEEN IN SYRIA TRYING TO DEPOSE ASSAD FOR 4-5 YEARS.

NOW TRUMP, IS GOING TO ALLOW PUTIN TO KEEP ASSAD IN POWER.

BTW, WHY DOES THE CIA CARES WHO IS THE PRIME MINISTER OF SYRIA?

Another deflection... and you're getting angry... seems you lost the argument

Au contraire madmoiselle"I am trying to run up the score.

You've deflected my question 3 times and seem to fall back on the argument that our intelligence is lying as reinforcement to your position of standing up for Russia. Sorry dude, you have a losing argument.

So the election machines weren't hacked. This is not a revelation, nor is it what our intelligence agencies are unanimously blaming Russia for.

Exactly.

The CIA has been politicized:

"Indeed, that the CIA is not only suddenly involved, but suddenly at the forefront, may well reflect President-elect Trump’s stated policy intentions being far removed from those that the CIA has endorsed, and might be done with an eye toward undermining Trump’s position in those upcoming policy battles."

Exactly? Did you not read anything I wrote?

The WHITEHOUSE ADMITS THAT

"The Federal government did not observe any increased level of malicious cyber activity aimed at disrupting our electoral process on election day. As we have noted before, we remained confident in the overall integrity of electoral infrastructure, a confidence that was borne out on election day. As a result, we believe our elections were free and fair from a cybersecurity perspective."

ANYTHING ELSE IS FUCKING IRRELEVANT

Anything else is irrelevant? Anything else is the ONLY thing that's relevant! Has anybody even been accusing our voter machines and vote counters as having been hacked? You are posting about something that was put to bed weeks ago!
Syriously and several other lib posters keep claiming the election was hacked. And you agree with them in those threads so YES you retards are in fact claiming something happened to the election on election day.

It's we
After all of the govt lies is iraq war, syria, Benghazi, obamacare, you think I'm going to take them at their word?
Answer my question... you completely dodged it

I hope youre not saying that the only way our govt can offer proof is to expose intelligence. Surely, you're not saying that.
That's exactly what I'm saying. they information that doesn't expose intelligence is released. Evidence that would expose intelligence is classified.

What exactly would you like for them to say that would appease you but also not compromise assets?
It would help if they said they had such evidence.
Like what? "We have an asset inside the Russian government who gave us this information? Is that something you think they should say if true? You don't think that careless /dangerous to make public?

Your only "asset" is James "The Liar" Crapper

So the election machines weren't hacked. This is not a revelation, nor is it what our intelligence agencies are unanimously blaming Russia for.

Exactly.

The CIA has been politicized:

"Indeed, that the CIA is not only suddenly involved, but suddenly at the forefront, may well reflect President-elect Trump’s stated policy intentions being far removed from those that the CIA has endorsed, and might be done with an eye toward undermining Trump’s position in those upcoming policy battles."

Exactly? Did you not read anything I wrote?

The WHITEHOUSE ADMITS THAT

"The Federal government did not observe any increased level of malicious cyber activity aimed at disrupting our electoral process on election day. As we have noted before, we remained confident in the overall integrity of electoral infrastructure, a confidence that was borne out on election day. As a result, we believe our elections were free and fair from a cybersecurity perspective."

ANYTHING ELSE IS FUCKING IRRELEVANT

Anything else is irrelevant? Anything else is the ONLY thing that's relevant! Has anybody even been accusing our voter machines and vote counters as having been hacked? You are posting about something that was put to bed weeks ago!
Syriously and several other lib posters keep claiming the election was hacked. And you agree with them in those threads so YES you retards are in fact claiming something happened to the election on election day.

Yes, indeed the bastards lie like a rug.

Hacking is a serious problem, it pisses me off that these twits are playing politics and coming up with conspiracy theories to fit specific political agendas and bends instead of doing something useful on the cyber war front.

Making wild accusations solves nothing, nor does sanctions, diplomatic agreements have a slightly better chance, but the best defense with hacking is [well educating our government employees and] patching up security loopholes in software. Something the CIA, FBI, and NSA should NOT be involved in. They need to STFU about their bullshit hacking assessments and tell people how to make a password and not to click on questionable shit, at most monitor hacking activity and ensure that all security updates are applied to government systems on a priority basis. Other than that, if they ain't coding, they shouldn't be fucking around in areas they have no knowledge of - because they put out stupid rediculious shit that comes off as whining about alternative news sites (aka fake news - aka RT) because it doesn't fit their particular political ideals.

No shit a foreign government's news is biased against other governments - so the fuck is ours...

And yet Obabble expelled 35 Russian diplomats over the fake hacking, while doing absolutely nothing when China really hacked the OPM and stole PI of millions of government employees (current and former).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's we
Answer my question... you completely dodged it

I hope youre not saying that the only way our govt can offer proof is to expose intelligence. Surely, you're not saying that.
That's exactly what I'm saying. they information that doesn't expose intelligence is released. Evidence that would expose intelligence is classified.

What exactly would you like for them to say that would appease you but also not compromise assets?
It would help if they said they had such evidence.
Like what? "We have an asset inside the Russian government who gave us this information? Is that something you think they should say if true? You don't think that careless /dangerous to make public?

Your only "asset" is James "The Liar" Crapper

Again You display your lack of basic knowledge about this situation. Comey of the FBI, Rogers of the NSA, Clapper from the DNI, and Brennon from the CIA all presented and backed up this report and its conclusions.

Are you really that desperate to stand up for Russia and Trump to believe that all these guys are lying?

And yet Obabble expelled 35 Russian diplomats over the fake hacking, while doing absolutely nothing when China really hacked the OPM and stole PI of millions of government employees (current and former).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why is Russia's hacking fake and China's real?

There must be twenty threads with this stupid shit in them, WHEN the hell are you stupid liberal pile going to grow up? You are going to loose a large number of the contests for seats in the two chambers just because of the shit you scum are pumping daily. Donald Trump won the election BECAUSE EVERYONE IS TIRED OF YOU PILES OF SHIT. Your constant barrage of hatred against everyone in this country but YOU, your constant taking of liberties with the Constitution, and using them to extend your rights to infringe on others rights, then vilifying them if they protest by trying to label them as something vile. Get ready because it is coming shitpiles and it is gonna make you wish for the level of butthurt you are now to come back because it is gonna be a million times worse for your sorry asses. HAHAAHA just waiting for the day of the PURGE!!!

It's not even that Comey, Brennon, and Clapper are specifically lying here, it's that they are basing criminal punishment on little more than politically biased "ideas." I will never accept such a thing, right, left, or center, I believe such retaliatory actions require a measure of actual proof of guilt, not assumptions, not guesses, not opinions.

Here is clear evidence of foreign interference in the election process:

What did the report say?

The report said Russia's actions included hacking into the email accounts of the Democratic National Committee and individual Democrats including Mrs Clinton's campaign chairman, John Podesta.

It said Russia had also used state-funded propaganda and paid "trolls" to make nasty comments on social media platforms:

"Moscow's influence campaign followed a Russian messaging strategy that blends covert intelligence operations — such as cyber activity — with overt efforts by Russian Government agencies, state-funded media, third-party intermediaries, and paid social media users or 'trolls'."

The report said the Russian effort was both political and personal.

"Russia's goals were to undermine public faith in the US democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton and harm her electability and potential presidency. We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump."

The report said Mr Putin likely wanted to discredit Mrs Clinton because he blames her for inciting mass protests against his regime in 2011 and 2012, and resents her for disparaging comments she has made about him.

More: What does the US intelligence report into election hacking say? - ABC

This little snippet sums it up nicely.

What did the report say?

The report said Russia's actions included hacking into the email accounts of the Democratic National Committee and individual Democrats including Mrs Clinton's campaign chairman, John Podesta.

It said Russia had also used state-funded propaganda and paid "trolls" to make nasty comments on social media platforms:

"Moscow's influence campaign followed a Russian messaging strategy that blends covert intelligence operations — such as cyber activity — with overt efforts by Russian Government agencies, state-funded media, third-party intermediaries, and paid social media users or 'trolls'."

"Russia's goals were to undermine public faith in the US democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton and harm her electability and potential presidency. We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump."

The report said Mr Putin likely wanted to discredit Mrs Clinton because he blames her for inciting mass protests against his regime in 2011 and 2012, and resents her for disparaging comments she has made about him.

Except they NEVER had acccess to those servers or computers so they can not actually say any such thing.

It's not even that Comey, Brennon, and Clapper are specifically lying here, it's that they are basing criminal punishment on little more than politically biased "ideas." I will never accept such a thing, right, left, or center, I believe such retaliatory actions require a measure of actual proof of guilt, not assumptions, not guesses, not opinions.
I hear those on the Right condemning Obamas sanctions because they don't believe there is valid evidence that russia was hacking... then I hear others like Levin, yelling that Obamas actions were not strong enough because he is feckless when it comes to forgiven policy... so which is it?

So the election machines weren't hacked.

Why were these dishonest people in their lying MSM talking about the "hacking of the election"? If somebody talks about "hacking the election", then he implies that the counting of the votes was influenced by Russian hackers so, that Killary lost the election.

The dishonest talking heads (I cannot call them Journalists) wanted to fool Americans, they hoped that Americans are already dumbed down to such a degree, that they would believe that Putin hacked the election machines and influenced the counting of votes in favour of Trump.

This what the man you fellate , Obama, is accusing the Russians of doing:

CNN: What's Obama's take on all of this?

Obama says he is determined to take action against Russia -- and says Putin is "well aware of my feelings about this, because I spoke to him directly about it."
"I think there is no doubt that when any foreign government tries to impact the integrity of our elections that we need to take action and we will at a time and place of our own choosing," he told NPR.

Again, you do not what you are talking about or you are a disinformation agent

Obama will be mentioned in history books as the most stupid American president, a warmonger that got the The Nobel Peace Prize.

What a joke this prize has become!

:D

What did the report say?

Except they NEVER had acccess to those servers or computers so they can not actually say any such thing.

Quit spreading fake news. FBI never asked for access to the DNC servers. Instead, they used a private cybersecurity firm called CrowdStrike to examine them.

The FBI Never Asked For Access To Hacked Computer Servers

“The DNC had several meetings with representatives of the FBI’s Cyber Division and its Washington (DC) Field Office, the Department of Justice’s National Security Division, and U.S. Attorney’s Offices, and it responded to a variety of requests for cooperation, but the FBI never requested access to the DNC’s computer servers,”Eric Walker, the DNC’s deputy communications director, told BuzzFeed News in an email.

The FBI has instead relied on computer forensics from a third-party tech security company, CrowdStrike, which first determined in May of last year that the DNC’s servers had been infiltrated by Russia-linked hackers, the U.S. intelligence official told BuzzFeed News.

CrowdStrike is pretty good. There’s no reason to believe that anything that they have concluded is not accurate,” the intelligence official said, adding they were confident Russia was behind the widespread hacks.

The FBI Never Asked For Access To Hacked Computer Servers

Report: FBI had private company examine DNC's hacked servers

explaining the psychological impact of the constant barrage of the email horseshit right up to the FBI investigation Friday before the election to Right Wing DUMBASSES is tantamount to explaining nano technology in a classroom full of earthworms.
I would assume it would be just as difficult as explaining that the email exposed the corrupt under belly of the DNC. Hell their leader even quit over the dirt exposed. But none of that matters to the left wing. They have a fake news story to sell and they will do it any way possible. Much like you did with the innuendo in your post.

This what the man you fellate , Obama, is accusing the Russians of doing:

CNN: What's Obama's take on all of this?

Obama says he is determined to take action against Russia -- and says Putin is "well aware of my feelings about this, because I spoke to him directly about it."
"I think there is no doubt that when any foreign government tries to impact the integrity of our elections that we need to take action and we will at a time and place of our own choosing," he told NPR.

Again, you do not what you are talking about or you are a disinformation agent

Obama will be mentioned in history books as the most stupid American president, a warmonger that got the The Nobel Peace Prize.

What a joke this prize has become!

:D
It is reported that the US only dropped 26000 bombs in 2016, and you call him a war monger.

Forum List

Back