Whitmer's Mad Power Grab Comes to an End

According to the Michigan Supreme Court...

She's a thoroughly contemptible hag.

How she managed to procreate is entirely beyond my ability to fathom.

Trump supporters are animals who have somehow learned to talk. They are fortunately dying out.

Trumpers aren't the topic here, little girl.

Now go back to your coloring book, m'kay?

Trumpers are the topic. The Michigan Supreme Court has 4 Republicans to 3 Democrats. The 4 Republicans are Trumpers. On Jan 1, Whitmer will replace a Republican with a Democrat.

Take your shit and shove it up your stupid ass.

Shouldn't run you mouth.........she isn't replacing anyone. She is pushing for a corrupt attorney friend of her for the 44th district-----HOWEVER, this Mc whatever his name is has to run in the November 2020 election to finish up the 2 year term of the guy that is stepping down. Michigan voters hate ----I mean fricking HATE Whitmer at this point-----------think they might be voting against her choice of judge replacement.

You are dreaming. You need to talk to people other than your right wing fascist pals.

When the shit hit the fan, we saw the fascists.

Trump supporters are animals who have somehow learned to talk. They are fortunately dying out.

Trumpers aren't the topic here, little girl.

Now go back to your coloring book, m'kay?

Trumpers are the topic. The Michigan Supreme Court has 4 Republicans to 3 Democrats. The 4 Republicans are Trumpers. On Jan 1, Whitmer will replace a Republican with a Democrat.

Take your shit and shove it up your stupid ass.

View attachment 398263

You want as many people as possible to get sick just for some perverted definition of freedo0m. You are the butthurt one.

barking_moonbat3.jpg

Hey I want her to have 6 more years.

Of course you do. You claim to hate authoritarians, but the actual fact is you LOVE dictators. So long as they are leftists.

Stop confusing her... she doesn't think that dictators are authoritarians. :D

Forum List

Back