Who and How: Progressives respond

So you got nothing. No real world example of a CEO holding you back or exploiting you.

Are you going to continue to believe EVERYTHING that's fed into the Program Collective

Any CEO that pays so little that her/his employees qualify for public assistance IS evil, especially if the company benefited from taxpayer subsidies.

So you got nothing. No real world example of a CEO holding you back or exploiting you.

Are you going to continue to believe EVERYTHING that's fed into the Program Collective

Any CEO that pays so little that her/his employees qualify for public assistance IS evil, especially if the company benefited from taxpayer subsidies.

Are you at all familiar with Hilton Hotels?

This dude is telling me Im a republican frank......hit him up with some of that trutb sauce side of dijonnaise

This dude is telling me Im a republican frank......hit him up with some of that trutb sauce side of dijonnaise

He was telling us that he outbid Jay Leno at a car auction. Something not right with that boy

He was telling us that he outbid Jay Leno at a car auction. Something not right with that boy
Lol.

In any event, people think Im.being facetious when I say I wrote in Michael Jordan the last 2 Presidential elections. :lol:

Lol.

In any event, people think Im.being facetious when I say I wrote in Michael Jordan the last 2 Presidential elections. :lol:

I wrote in Frank Zappa but in an 11/8 time signature

Lol.

I wrote in Frank Zappa but in an 11/8 time signature
I feel a die hard win at all costs knows how to grind to the top type.of.leader is what we need.

None of this stuck in their ways.neanderthal pandering republicans or knowitall stuck up fuck up democrats.

CAPITAL I OR DIE

So you threw your vote away screwing future generations in your family. Don't you feel proud?

seanhannity13.jpg
ted-nugent2.jpg
thumbnail
thumbnail
thumbnail
thumbnail

You are a fucking kook, bro

How many bills helping the middle class and not giving the wealthy or corporations a much bigger chunk were either written or supported by Republicans?

dear, wealth is given to rich people freely by their customers not by govt. If you don't like it why not tell them not to buy so much great stuff rather than try to use govt to steal the money back when govt is not supposed to be a criminal.

Forum List

Back