Who are the Israelis?

RFHR don't represent Israelis much, their funding is all abroad, JVFP isn't an Israeli organization,
there was not even enough for a minyan among its founders.

So your "allegiance" with them to call the rest "fascist",
is judgement of character from a position you can't
rationally defend.

Why do you think is that?
Just the Israeli right. The biggest problem in Israel right now, is the cost of Milky! Or Milkie! Not sure of the spelling.

Just the Israeli right. The biggest problem in Israel right now, is the cost of Milky! Or Milkie! Not sure of the spelling.

Do you hate other nations for not voting left?

What is so important about Israel to your identity?

Act of genocide.

When "blame the Jew" is more important
than taking responsibility, this is what you get.

40 sites were identified for drilling into this aquifer in the eastern Hebron hills region, and permits were granted to the Palestinians by the Israel-PA Joint Water Committee. Nevertheless, over the past 20 years, the Palestinians have drilled at just one-third of these sites, despite the fact that the international community has offered to finance the drilling of all sites. If the Palestinians were to drill and develop all these wells, they could have completely solved the existing water shortage in the Hebron hills region. But the Palestinians have preferred to drill wells on the Western Mountain Aquifer, the basin that provides groundwater to the State of Israel. Instead of solving the problem they have chosen to squabble with Israel.

Last edited:
Because you fuckers snub your noses at IHL and you walk around like your shit don't stink! Plus you treat the Palestinians like garbage!

I'm sure it's IHL that considers you in supporting suicide bombers when Jews are involved,
and turn a blind eye when they're wiped off in the neighboring Arab states.

The only useful Pal-Arab to you is a dead one,
and only as an opportunity to blame Israel.

With friends like you...

Jews of the Middle East - The "Arab" settler Abu Tabla

What started as a joke, is now growing viral in Arab media,
Yoni Sharon, also known as 'Abu Tabla' tells his story.

(with translation)

Last edited:
I'm sure it's IHL that considers you in supporting suicide bombers when Jews are involved,
and turn a blind eye when they're wiped off in the neighboring Arab states.

The only useful Pal-Arab to you is a dead one,
and only as an opportunity to blame Israel.

With friends like you...
You are not sure of anything and you want people to hate Israelis!

‘Big and Inappropriate’: Israeli Official Asks Christian Priest to Hide Crucifix in Jerusalem (VIDEO)​

abbot-crucifix-jerusalem.png

An Israeli official asked a German Christian priest on Wednesday to hide his crucifix during a visit to the Buraq Wall in Jerusalem’s Old City, Israeli media reported.

A reporter for the German news outlet Der Spiegel filmed the incident and posted it on social media.

‘Big and Inappropriate’: Israeli Official Asks Christian Priest to Hide Crucifix in Jerusalem (VIDEO)​

An Israeli official asked a German Christian priest on Wednesday to hide his crucifix during a visit to the Buraq Wall in Jerusalem’s Old City, Israeli media reported.

A reporter for the German news outlet Der Spiegel filmed the incident and posted it on social media.

Did he cut his head off?

If this was inappropriate,
why hide the girl addressing him,
and lie about her being an official, in the headline?

You are not sure of anything and you want people to hate Israelis!

But that's the whole point of my question - hate is irrational,
it cannot be explained by any objective standard.
And in the absence of a consistent argument,
all you demonstrate is blind hate.

I've suggested a discussion,
why would you be afraid of that?

But that's the whole point of my question - hate is irrational,
it cannot be explained by any objective standard.
And in the absence of a consistent argument,
all you demonstrate is blind hate.

I've suggested a discussion,
why would you be afraid of that?
We are having one right now. And I have explained my objections to your current government. And yes, I do hate Netanfuchyou! He is a POS scumbag terrorist who is taking your country back to Germany in the 30's. Only this time, you guys are the Nazis and the Pals are the Jews.

Forum List

Back