Who Are The Palestinains?

Recently, I told a poster who was debating with Tinmore:'you're talking to a guy who believes Tel Aviv is occupied.

Tinmore responded:' I get a lot of crap for saying that, but no one has proved me wrong'
Thats right, no one has proved him wrong that Tel Aviv is occupied territory :lol: :lol: :cuckoo:

I am sure that the blacks in South Africa felt Pretoria was occupied territory while the whites ruled. What's the difference with Tel Aviv, which was founded by European settlers as Pretoria was.

Recently, I told a poster who was debating with Tinmore:'you're talking to a guy who believes Tel Aviv is occupied.

Tinmore responded:' I get a lot of crap for saying that, but no one has proved me wrong'
Thats right, no one has proved him wrong that Tel Aviv is occupied territory :lol: :lol: :cuckoo:

I am sure that the blacks in South Africa felt Pretoria was occupied territory while the whites ruled. What's the difference with Tel Aviv, which was founded by European settlers as Pretoria was.

Israelis occupying Israel, what a concept.

Off topic again, if you want to debate South Africa then go to that board.

Off topic again, if you want to debate South Africa then go to that board.

jgr2vr.jpg

B elieve it or not, Tinmore has rfepeatgedly stated he wants to see a Palestinian State with "self determination." Good Lord, after what we witnessed what the Palestinians did to each other after Israel granted them their own Gaza, a Palestinian State without Israel to suck off of would become an act of Palestinian self genocide.

My apology for all the typo errors. New wireless keyboard keeps sticking while typing. Good grief, I may have to start reviewing before sending. Anybody know what's causing this? Thank you. Message should read:

Believe it or not, Tinmore has repeatedly stated he wants to see a Palestinian State with "self determination." Good Lord, after what we witnessed what the Palestinians did to each other after Israel granted them their own Gaza, a Palestinian State without Israel to suck off of would become an act of Palestinian self genocide.

B elieve it or not, Tinmore has rfepeatgedly stated he wants to see a Palestinian State with "self determination." Good Lord, after what we witnessed what the Palestinians did to each other after Israel granted them their own Gaza, a Palestinian State without Israel to suck off of would become an act of Palestinian self genocide.

My apology for all the typo errors. New wireless keyboard keeps sticking while typing. Good grief, I may have to start reviewing before sending. Anybody know what's causing this? Thank you. Message should read:

Believe it or not, Tinmore has repeatedly stated he wants to see a Palestinian State with "self determination." Good Lord, after what we witnessed what the Palestinians did to each other after Israel granted them their own Gaza, a Palestinian State without Israel to suck off of would become an act of Palestinian self genocide.

Could be the newness and the signal path, I have the same problem with my usb keyboards until they have seen some use. Try bringing your receiver to the top of the desk see if that cleans up the signal

Thanks. As to Palestinian "self determination" let us all join with Tinmore & pray for it. No more sucking off of Israel to support them. Just send body bags.

Could be the newness and the signal path, I have the same problem with my usb keyboards until they have seen some use. Try bringing your receiver to the top of the desk see if that cleans up the signal

I was told by the Palestinian supporters that "ISRAEL IS STEALING 'PALESTINIAN' LAND." I for one detest land thieves & will never support them. But what I need to know to verfy the truth on this issue is the answer to the question, when did this happen or when did Israel's ancient land become this "Palestinian land" that they claim Israel is stealing?

when did Israel's ancient land become this "Palestinian land"

It's kind of like when your great, great, great grandparents immigrate to the U.S. from Europe and their house is sequestered by the government for non-payment of taxes and other people buy it and live there for a few generations. When you go to Europe and want your great, great, great grandparents home back, the people living there might resist.

when did Israel's ancient land become this "Palestinian land"

It's kind of like when your great, great, great grandparents immigrate to the U.S. from Europe and their house is sequestered by the government for non-payment of taxes and other people buy it and live there for a few generations. When you go to Europe and want your great, great, great grandparents home back, the people living there might resist.
Try again. The question was "when did Israel's ancient land become this 'Palestinian land'"

The better question is when did it become Jewish land? When it was taken from the Caanites, the Samaritans? When?

Let me answer your question rationally & without bias. This Hebrew land of Israel existed since antiquity according to the ancient Egyptian Merneptah Stellah. Or would you prefer we use the Bible? Now then , back to when did Israel's ancient land became this "Palestinian land" that Israel is steaaling? Fair enough?

The better question is when did it become Jewish land? When it was taken from the Caanites, the Samaritans? When?

Well the Palestinians are the people that have lived in Palestine for the past 3,000 years. They may have changed religions, but they are the same people. So it is their land, not the European settler's land.

Well the Palestinians are the people that have lived in Palestine for the past 3,000 years. They may have changed religions, but they are the same people. So it is their land, not the European settler's land.

When you say their land, can you be more specific?

Bullcrap. I just showed you that in Jerusalem alone, the Palestinians were proven to be 19th century invaders from Arab countries. You can put lipstick on this pig as much as you'd like but it's still going to be a pig.

Forum List

Back