Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are a murderous little turd, aren't you. Behind a computer, of course.
Such silly melodrama.

Why should a nation under attack by Islamic terrorists not resist?

No drama, just intrigued by psychopaths like you. You do enjoy contemplating the murder of thousands of civilians, mostly women and children. You are a true heir to the Nazis. Keep it, it allows us neutrals to understand the ZioNazi mindset.

You're "neutral".

Funny stuff. Your slogans and cliche's are even more comical.

Back to your silly melodrama.

Of course I am. I want Jews, Muslims and Christians to be able to live peacefully in secular democratic state. You want to kill all the non-Jews.

You're obsessing over me, sweetie. You missed it, but this thread is not about your need to stalk me.

Who are the Pal'istanian Death Cultists?

Don't flatter yourself, you are the stalker.

Who are the Pal'istanians?

Competing franchises of Islamic Terrorism Intl., Inc..

No it escapes you, as proven by your inability to accept it. Do international laws work in Israel's favour when they result in the Palestinians being punished. A simple yes or no answer ?
No.

As I suspected you don't want international laws to work for Israel, yet want them to work for the Palestinians even if it means Jews will be murdered
Even when the definition of protected persons is set out in this way, it may seem rather complicated. Nevertheless, disregarding points of detail, it will be seen that there are two main classes of protected person: (1) ' enemy nationals ' within the national territory of each of the Parties to the conflict and (2) ' the whole population ' of occupied territories (excluding nationals of the Occupying Power).

ICRC service

Which applies to the occupied territory, and not their own country. So any attacks on Jews in the borders of Jewish Palestine is illegal.
Stupid! :lol::lol::lol:

Show me a map of Israel that does not use the 1949 armistice lines that are specifically not to be political or territorial boundaries.

Why what will that prove other than you nit pick and get it wrong, the negotiated borders of Israel happen to be along the armistice lines making them the valid international borders . How about a map of Palestine showing its borders that are not the borders of the mandate of palestine

Who are the Palestinians?

Diana Buttu

Now they wish they hadn't as the ICC has them in their sights for war crimes committed in 2014 on.

They never miss an opportunity to get it wrong do they, and shoot themselves in the foot

Who are the Pal'istanian Death Cultists?

Fatah event today to "honor" suicide bomber - PMW Bulletins

Fatah event today to "honor" suicide bomber

"To honor she who watered the ground
with her pure blood"

Ayyat Al-Akhras was a Fatah terrorist who carried out a suicide attack in a supermarket in the Kiryat Yovel neighborhood in Jerusalem in March 2002. Two people were murdered in the terror attack, and 28 were injured
More bullshit from PMS..er...PMW

What war on children. How about you show this alleged war so we can destroy you line by line

No it escapes you, as proven by your inability to accept it. Do international laws work in Israel's favour when they result in the Palestinians being punished. A simple yes or no answer ?
No.

As I suspected you don't want international laws to work for Israel, yet want them to work for the Palestinians even if it means Jews will be murdered
Even when the definition of protected persons is set out in this way, it may seem rather complicated. Nevertheless, disregarding points of detail, it will be seen that there are two main classes of protected person: (1) ' enemy nationals ' within the national territory of each of the Parties to the conflict and (2) ' the whole population ' of occupied territories (excluding nationals of the Occupying Power).

ICRC service

Which applies to the occupied territory, and not their own country. So any attacks on Jews in the borders of Jewish Palestine is illegal.
Stupid! :lol::lol::lol:

Show me a map of Israel that does not use the 1949 armistice lines that are specifically not to be political or territorial boundaries.

ANSWERED

FYI.

The deconstruction of Islamic terrorism.

Such silly melodrama.

No drama, just intrigued by psychopaths like you. You do enjoy contemplating the murder of thousands of civilians, mostly women and children. You are a true heir to the Nazis. Keep it, it allows us neutrals to understand the ZioNazi mindset.

Move them out of the war zone and they wont get killed, it is part of the Geneva conventions after all.

FYI.

The deconstruction of Islamic terrorism.

Such silly melodrama.

You're "neutral".

Funny stuff. Your slogans and cliche's are even more comical.

Back to your silly melodrama.

Of course I am. I want Jews, Muslims and Christians to be able to live peacefully in a secular democratic state. You want to kill all the non-Jews.

LIAR you want what the Catholics have wanted for the last 2000 years, to see the Jews wiped out. That is why they were Hitlers allies

Israeli_Palestinian_sides.jpg

Once the Palestinians stop breaking International laws and committing war crimes then no more children or civilians will get killed. But if a qassam fell half a mile from your location you would have a fit and need new trousers, that is how dangerous they are. Just look at the devastation when Israel hits a weapons dump

The Palestinians hatred of Jews may be related to the fact that the Jews came as colonists, ethnically cleansed and dispossessed them. Seems a normal reaction.

The Palestinians hatred of Jews may be related to the fact that the Jews came as colonists, ethnically cleansed and dispossessed them. Seems a normal reaction.
The Arab-Moslem hatred of Jews derives from the hate and war manual inspired by a desert Arab warlord.

The Arab-Moslem invaders / colonists ethnically cleansed and dispossessed many native inhabitants from entire swaths of the Middle East.

And yet no actual evidence of this taking place, even in the manipulated and altered links. Why cant you just admit they hate them for the same reason you catholics do.

Who are the Palestinians?

We Teach Life, Sir:
A music school in Gaza helps children with phenomenal ear for music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back