Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are the Pal'istanian Death Cultists?

Occupations always have problems with security.

It comes with the territory.

Islamic terrorism comes with dead Islamics.

Comes with the Koran.

So, you are cheering Israel's war crimes. No surprise.

What war crimes? Its odd that you would suggest Israel responding to acts of war by Islamic terrorists is a war crime.

I'm cheering successes at confronting Islamic terrorism.

Comes with the Koran.

What war crimes? Its odd that you would suggest Israel responding to acts of war by Islamic terrorists is a war crime.

By attacking civilians?

Comes with the Koran.

By attacking civilians?

Who is attacking civilians?

All of your whining has been addressed before.

Comes with the Koran.

By attacking civilians?

Israel mostly attacks civilians and civilian infrastructure. It has always been like that.

Comes with the Koran.

By attacking civilians?

Israel mostly attacks civilians and civilian infrastructure. It has always been like that.

That's been addressed for you more times than I can recall.

Your Islamic terrorist heroes wage acts of war from areas that put civilians at risk.

By attacking civilians?

Your Islamic terrorist heroes wage acts of war from areas that put civilians at risk.

Indeed, you constantly shovel the same shit.

By attacking civilians?

So now telling the truth is shovelling shit is it, or is it you projecting again.

Comes with the Koran.

What Israeli war crimes, show were they have been accused of war crimes by the ICC/ICJ, You know like Palestine was just this year

Comes with the Koran.

By attacking civilians?

What civilians, you need to read the Geneva conventions to fully understand that they are not civilians. Anyone that assists hamas in their attacks on Israel are militia and valid targets, I wish just one nation had the gonads to stand up in the UN and spell this out

By attacking civilians?

So now telling the truth is shovelling shit is it, or is it you projecting again.
The truth escapes you, my friend.

Comes with the Koran.

By attacking civilians?

What civilians, you need to read the Geneva conventions to fully understand that they are not civilians. Anyone that assists hamas in their attacks on Israel are militia and valid targets, I wish just one nation had the gonads to stand up in the UN and spell this out

It is you who needs to read up. Only those Palestinians in open combat are combatants.

On the other hand, the nationals of an occupying power are not considered "civilians."

No it escapes you, as proven by your inability to accept it. Do international laws work in Israel's favour when they result in the Palestinians being punished. A simple yes or no answer ?

No it escapes you, as proven by your inability to accept it. Do international laws work in Israel's favour when they result in the Palestinians being punished. A simple yes or no answer ?
No.

Comes with the Koran.

By attacking civilians?

It is you who needs to read up. Only those Palestinians in open combat are combatants.

On the other hand, the nationals of an occupying power are not considered "civilians."

And that is termed open combat, so you need to do some serious reading.

Try this for size

ICRC service

Art. 3. In the case of armed conflict not of an international character occurring in the territory of one of the High Contracting Parties, each Party to the conflict shall be bound to apply, as a minimum, the following
provisions:

(1) Persons taking no active part in the hostilities, including members of armed forces who have laid down their arms

To this end the following acts are and shall remain prohibited at any time and in any place whatsoever with respect to the above-mentioned persons:
(a) violence to life and person, in particular murder of all kinds, mutilation, cruel treatment and torture;
(b) taking of hostages;
(c) outrages upon personal dignity, in particular humiliating and degrading treatment;
(d) the passing of sentences and the carrying out of executions without previous judgment pronounced by a regularly constituted court, affording all the judicial guarantees which are recognized as indispensable by civilized peoples.

Art. 5 Where in the territory of a Party to the conflict, the latter is satisfied that an individual protected person is definitely suspected of or engaged in activities hostile to the security of the State, such individual person shall not be entitled to claim such rights and privileges under the present Convention as would, if exercised in the favour of such individual person, be prejudicial to the security of such State.

Where in occupied territory an individual protected person is detained as a spy or saboteur, or as a person under definite suspicion of activity hostile to the security of the Occupying Power, such person shall, in those cases where absolute military security so requires, be regarded as having forfeited rights of communication under the present Convention.

In each case, such persons shall nevertheless be treated with humanity and, in case of trial, shall not be deprived of the rights of fair and regular trial prescribed by the present Convention. They shall also be granted the full rights and privileges of a protected person under the present Convention at the earliest date consistent with the security of the State or Occupying Power, as the case may be.

No.

As I suspected you don't want international laws to work for Israel, yet want them to work for the Palestinians even if it means Jews will be murdered

No.

As I suspected you don't want international laws to work for Israel, yet want them to work for the Palestinians even if it means Jews will be murdered
Even when the definition of protected persons is set out in this way, it may seem rather complicated. Nevertheless, disregarding points of detail, it will be seen that there are two main classes of protected person: (1) ' enemy nationals ' within the national territory of each of the Parties to the conflict and (2) ' the whole population ' of occupied territories (excluding nationals of the Occupying Power).

https://www.icrc.org/ihl.nsf/COM/380-600007?OpenDocument

By attacking civilians?

Indeed, you demand an entitlement to committ acts of Islamic terrorism without consequences.

The cure for your ailment already exists:

Indeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back