Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now telling the truth is shovelling shit is it, or is it you projecting again.
The truth escapes you, my friend.

No it escapes you, as proven by your inability to accept it. Do international laws work in Israel's favour when they result in the Palestinians being punished. A simple yes or no answer ?
No.

As I suspected you don't want international laws to work for Israel, yet want them to work for the Palestinians even if it means Jews will be murdered
Even when the definition of protected persons is set out in this way, it may seem rather complicated. Nevertheless, disregarding points of detail, it will be seen that there are two main classes of protected person: (1) ' enemy nationals ' within the national territory of each of the Parties to the conflict and (2) ' the whole population ' of occupied territories (excluding nationals of the Occupying Power).

https://www.icrc.org/ihl.nsf/COM/380-600007?OpenDocument

Good answer: "disregarding points of detail".

This also has been addressed for you on multiple occasions and in multiple threads.

By attacking civilians?
Who is attacking civilians?

All of your whining has been addressed before.
Israel mostly attacks civilians and civilian infrastructure. It has always been like that.
That's been addressed for you more times than I can recall.

Your Islamic terrorist heroes wage acts of war from areas that put civilians at risk.
Indeed, you constantly shovel the same shit.

Indeed, you demand an entitlement to committ acts of Islamic terrorism without consequences.

The cure for your ailment already exists:

Indeed!

More war crimes against civilians. :clap::clap::clap:

Who is attacking civilians?

All of your whining has been addressed before.
Israel mostly attacks civilians and civilian infrastructure. It has always been like that.
That's been addressed for you more times than I can recall.

Your Islamic terrorist heroes wage acts of war from areas that put civilians at risk.
Indeed, you constantly shovel the same shit.

Indeed, you demand an entitlement to committ acts of Islamic terrorism without consequences.

The cure for your ailment already exists:

Indeed!

More war crimes against civilians. :clap::clap::clap:

What war crimes?

Who are the Pal'istanian Death Cultists?

Fatah event today to "honor" suicide bomber - PMW Bulletins

Fatah event today to "honor" suicide bomber

"To honor she who watered the ground
with her pure blood"

Ayyat Al-Akhras was a Fatah terrorist who carried out a suicide attack in a supermarket in the Kiryat Yovel neighborhood in Jerusalem in March 2002. Two people were murdered in the terror attack, and 28 were injured

with her pure blood"

Ayyat Al-Akhras was a Fatah terrorist who carried out a suicide attack in a supermarket in the Kiryat Yovel neighborhood in Jerusalem in March 2002. Two people were murdered in the terror attack, and 28 were injured
More bullshit from PMS..er...PMW

So now telling the truth is shovelling shit is it, or is it you projecting again.

No it escapes you, as proven by your inability to accept it. Do international laws work in Israel's favour when they result in the Palestinians being punished. A simple yes or no answer ?
No.

As I suspected you don't want international laws to work for Israel, yet want them to work for the Palestinians even if it means Jews will be murdered
Even when the definition of protected persons is set out in this way, it may seem rather complicated. Nevertheless, disregarding points of detail, it will be seen that there are two main classes of protected person: (1) ' enemy nationals ' within the national territory of each of the Parties to the conflict and (2) ' the whole population ' of occupied territories (excluding nationals of the Occupying Power).

ICRC service

Which applies to the occupied territory, and not their own country. So any attacks on Jews in the borders of Jewish Palestine is illegal.

with her pure blood"

Take the war to those parts of Palestine not inhabited and no children should be injured. Use civilian areas illegally to wage war and you will see dead children. Again we need a nation to stand up in the UN and say these words, making it clear the world will no longer tolerate Palestinian tactics

No.

ICRC service

Which applies to the occupied territory, and not their own country. So any attacks on Jews in the borders of Jewish Palestine is illegal.
Stupid! :lol::lol::lol:

Show me a map of Israel that does not use the 1949 armistice lines that are specifically not to be political or territorial boundaries.

with her pure blood"

Take the war to those parts of Palestine not inhabited and no children should be injured. Use civilian areas illegally to wage war and you will see dead children. Again we need a nation to stand up in the UN and say these words, making it clear the world will no longer tolerate Palestinian tactics

It is Israel that wages its war in Palestinian neighborhoods.

FYI.

The deconstruction of Islamic terrorism.

You are a murderous little turd, aren't you. Behind a computer, of course.

Such silly melodrama.

Why should a nation under attack by Islamic terrorists not resist?

No drama, just intrigued by psychopaths like you. You do enjoy contemplating the murder of thousands of civilians, mostly women and children. You are a true heir to the Nazis. Keep it, it allows us neutrals to understand the ZioNazi mindset.

FYI.

Such silly melodrama.

No drama, just intrigued by psychopaths like you. You do enjoy contemplating the murder of thousands of civilians, mostly women and children. You are a true heir to the Nazis. Keep it, it allows us neutrals to understand the ZioNazi mindset.

You're "neutral".

Funny stuff. Your slogans and cliche's are even more comical.

Back to your silly melodrama.

FYI.

Such silly melodrama.

You're "neutral".

Of course I am. I want Jews, Muslims and Christians to be able to live peacefully in a secular democratic state. You want to kill all the non-Jews.

Last edited:
FYI.

Such silly melodrama.

You're "neutral".

Of course I am. I want Jews, Muslims and Christians to be able to live peacefully in secular democratic state. You want to kill all the non-Jews.

You're obsessing over me, sweetie. You missed it, but this thread is not about your need to stalk me.

Israeli_Palestinian_sides.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back