Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Justice for Pal'istanians

Ah, one of the members of the coup against the Palestinian Authority.

No one of the elected leaders that hamas don't want to share power with, it was not a 100% victory more like a 55/45 split so 45% of the Palestinian authority were not hamas

The Palestinian National Unity Government of March 2007 (Arabic: المجلس الفلسطيني لآذار 17 2007‎‎) was a Palestinian Authority unity government from March to June 2007, headed by Ismail Haniyeh, the Prime Minister of the Palestinian National Authority.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pales...Government_of_March_2007#cite_note-arabnews-1
On 8 February 2007, negotiations in Mecca brokered by Saudi Arabia produced the Fatah–Hamas Mecca Agreement, an agreement to form a Palestinian national unity government.[4] The agreement was signed by Mahmoud Abbas on behalf of Fatah and by Khaled Mashal on behalf of Hamas.[5] The agreement also contained a "letter of commission" from Abbas to Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh of Hamas, calling on Haniyeh as premier of the next government to achieve Palestinian national goals as approved by the Palestine National Council, the clauses of the Basic Law and the National Reconciliation Document (the Prisoners' Document) as well as the decisions of the Arab summit.[4]

On 17 March, Ismail Haniyeh presented his new national unity government before the Palestinian Legislative Council.[6] The Parliament approved the government, with 83 representatives voting in favor and three against. The 25 ministers were sworn in by President Mahmoud Abbas at the ceremony, which was held simultaneously in Gaza and Ramallah.

Palestinian National Unity Government of March 2007 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No one of the elected leaders that hamas don't want to share power with, it was not a 100% victory more like a 55/45 split so 45% of the Palestinian authority were not hamas

The Palestinian National Unity Government of March 2007 (Arabic: المجلس الفلسطيني لآذار 17 2007‎‎) was a Palestinian Authority unity government from March to June 2007, headed by Ismail Haniyeh, the Prime Minister of the Palestinian National Authority.
On 8 February 2007, negotiations in Mecca brokered by Saudi Arabia produced the Fatah–Hamas Mecca Agreement, an agreement to form a Palestinian national unity government.[4] The agreement was signed by Mahmoud Abbas on behalf of Fatah and by Khaled Mashal on behalf of Hamas.[5] The agreement also contained a "letter of commission" from Abbas to Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh of Hamas, calling on Haniyeh as premier of the next government to achieve Palestinian national goals as approved by the Palestine National Council, the clauses of the Basic Law and the National Reconciliation Document (the Prisoners' Document) as well as the decisions of the Arab summit.[4]

On 17 March, Ismail Haniyeh presented his new national unity government before the Palestinian Legislative Council.[6] The Parliament approved the government, with 83 representatives voting in favor and three against. The 25 ministers were sworn in by President Mahmoud Abbas at the ceremony, which was held simultaneously in Gaza and Ramallah.

Palestinian National Unity Government of March 2007 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

AND ? ? ? ?

AND ? ? ? ?

I knew it would be over your head so I am not surprised that you missed the point.

AND ? ? ? ?

I knew it would be over your head so I am not surprised that you missed the point.

I'm afraid I'll have to advise that there is no unity among competing Islamo-fascist / Islamist terrorist groups. All of them will slit the throats of the competing Islamic terrorist group if it is their interest.

AND ? ? ? ?

I'm afraid I'll have to advise that there is no unity among competing Islamo-fascist / Islamist terrorist groups. All of them will slit the throats of the competing Islamic terrorist group if it is their interest.
And Israeli propaganda will not tell you why that is.

AND ? ? ? ?

I'm sure you have a handy conspiracy theory that resolves your inability to hold Islamic terrorists responsible for their self-inflicted disasters.

AND ? ? ? ?

I'm sure you have a handy conspiracy theory that resolves your inability to hold Islamic terrorists responsible for their self-inflicted disasters.
Is playing the terrorist card the best you can do?

AND ? ? ? ?

Is playing the terrorist card the best you can do?
How does that address my comment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back