Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you point out the part of this "written charter" where it "outlines their intention to kill every last Jew"? I must have missed it with all the nutty Islamist hyperbole it contains if it is the Hamas Covenant you are referring to.

While invading/settling lands the native people will usually exhibit resistance by said native people. The invaders/settlers have the right to defend themselves from the attacks of the native people, but the native people have the right to attempt resist the invasion/settlement/colonization their ancestors had lived on for generations. Of course, it would have been preferable had the Zionists not invaded Palestine which is the cause of the conflict.
The Zionists™ invaded a "country of Pal'istan"? Never found any indication of that.

Have you banged your head too hard on your prayer mat again?

You have a reading comprehension problem. Where was the word "country" in the post you responded to.
You have a syndrome identified as IJH (Irrational Jew Hatred). Your silly "Invasion" slogan is pointless and irrelevant, but then, pointless and irrelevant describes your various slogans and clichés.

What would you call people going forth from one continent to another continent to displace the people of that continent to make room for said people from the other continent? A picnic? It is not hatred to criticize the taking of land by conquest, just a statement of fact.

P F Tinmore, et al,

This is just another evasive response.

Where do you get all this Israeli propaganda?
(COMMENT)

Let me know when you are readyt to challenge the allegations.

We are Looking at:

• Rule 23. Each party to the conflict must, to the extent feasible, avoid locating military objectives within or near densely populated areas. § Article 58(b) of Additional Protocol I
• Rule 24. Each party to the conflict must, to the extent feasible, remove civilian persons and objects under its control from the vicinity of military objectives. § Article 58(a) of Additional Protocol I

MostRespectfully,
R
Israel and Palestine use the exact same narrative.

Israel attacks in the direction of rockets.

Palestine attacks in the direction of tanks and airplanes.
Actually, you're confused with this invented "country of "Pal'istan" you believe exists. It is one or more affiliates of Islamic Terrorism Intl., Inc., that is launching attacks aimed at Israel.

What would you call people going forth from one continent to another continent to displace the people of that continent to make room for said people from the other continent? A picnic? It is not hatred to criticize the taking of land by conquest, just a statement of fact.
I see you have retreated from your pointless and irrelevant "Invasion" slogan and have now tried a pointless and irrelevant "conquest" cliche.

What are shame you are so profoundly ignorant of the history surrounding the area and so befuddled with coherent sentence structure.

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

We are Looking at:

• Rule 23. Each party to the conflict must, to the extent feasible, avoid locating military objectives within or near densely populated areas. § Article 58(b) of Additional Protocol I
• Rule 24. Each party to the conflict must, to the extent feasible, remove civilian persons and objects under its control from the vicinity of military objectives. § Article 58(a) of Additional Protocol I

MostRespectfully,
R

Actually, you're confused with this invented "country of "Pal'istan" you believe exists. It is one or more affiliates of Islamic Terrorism Intl., Inc., that is launching attacks aimed at Israel.
Look in the Mandate for Palestine document. Palestine was called a country ten times.

I see you have retreated from your pointless and irrelevant "Invasion" slogan and have now tried a pointless and irrelevant "conquest" cliche.

What are shame you are so profoundly ignorant of the history surrounding the area and so befuddled with coherent sentence structure.

What does the "surrounding area" have to do with the area that was inhabited by Christians and Muslims and placed under what was called the Palestine Mandate? You can't even write a proper sentence. LOL

What does the "surrounding area" have to do with the area that was inhabited by Christians and Muslims and placed under what was called the Palestine Mandate? You can't even write a proper sentence. LOL
What is the purpose of all that whining? Your obvious retreat from pointless and irrelevant slogans when your ignorance of history is pointed out only serves to point an illuminating light on your stuttering and mumbling as you try and assemble words into meaningful sentences.

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

We are Looking at:

MostRespectfully,
R

Look in the Mandate for Palestine document. Palestine was called a country ten times.
Oh, well, now you're on to something... probably over-medicated. Ten times is the obvious standard by which we define country' hood or is it country'dom?

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

We are Looking at:

MostRespectfully,
R

Oh, well, now you're on to something... probably over-medicated. Ten times is the obvious standard by which we define country' hood or is it country'dom?
Look it up.

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

We are Looking at:

MostRespectfully,
R

Look it up.

Why don't you give us some data on this "country of Pal'istan" you claim exists and has existed in the past.

I have found at least ten mentions of the "Bible Belt" yet, I'm struggling to find when that geographic area became a "country".

Maybe it takes mentioning more than ten times for "country'hood" to be bestowed to a kuffar country?

P F Tinmore, et al,

No, not the same narrative at all.

But this still does not answer the allegations in Posting #3178. This would refer to the single example:

See Posting #3175

(COMMENT)

Palestinian fire in the direction of the territorial integrity or political independence to intimidate the citizens of Israel.

Israel fires in the direction of a demonstrated armed threat to sovereignty and integrity of a State and its citizens in an effort through coercion to achieve that which Palestinians could not achieve.

Most Respectfully,
R

P F Tinmore, et al,

You are trying to imply that the use of the term "country" implies some sovereignty and/or independence. This is the difference in the expression in common usage and technical usage.

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

We are Looking at:

MostRespectfully,
R

(COMMENT)

Your attempt to suggest that the usage of the term country gives some special status to the territory. The "country" is defined by the Palestine Order in Council and the Mandate in that the Government of Palestine is created to avoid the "statelessness" of the people.

The phrase "Government of Palestine" is the established by British Administration.

Most Respectfully,
R

P F Tinmore, et al,

But this still does not answer the allegations in Posting #3178. This would refer to the single example:

See Posting #3175

(COMMENT)

Palestinian fire in the direction of the territorial integrity or political independence to intimidate the citizens of Israel.

Israel fires in the direction of a demonstrated armed threat to sovereignty and integrity of a State and its citizens in an effort through coercion to achieve that which Palestinians could not achieve.

Most Respectfully,
R
Palestinian fire in the direction of the territorial integrity...​

You keep saying that but when I ask exactly where that territory is defined you duck the question.

Last edited:
P F Tinmore, et al,

You are trying to imply that the use of the term "country" implies some sovereignty and/or independence. This is the difference in the expression in common usage and technical usage.

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

We are Looking at:

MostRespectfully,
R

(COMMENT)

Your attempt to suggest that the usage of the term country gives some special status to the territory. The "country" is defined by the Palestine Order in Council and the Mandate in that the Government of Palestine is created to avoid the "statelessness" of the people.

The phrase "Government of Palestine" is the established by British Administration.

Most Respectfully,
R
As the trustee of Palestine, Britain was to render administrative assistance and advise until the Palestinians could stand alone. After 24 years of Mandate/military occupation, Britain failed to establish a representative government. They could have been in and out of there in 10-15 years leaving an independent state, but they failed to follow the LoN Covenant.

P F Tinmore, et al,

Oh come-on now ---- get real.

IF the Arab Palestinians are as good as they claim they are, then they should invest their funding and monetary streams into the resources they have and change the face of Arab Palestine, making it something that evry regional player envies --- rather than the parasite that is is.
You probably do not know that the West Bank is under siege as well as Gaza. It is just not as severe. Nobody can leave or enter the West Bank without Israeli approval including international academics who are barred from teaching in Palestinian universities. Nothing can be imported or exported without Israel approval. No aid or projects can enter Palestine without Israeli approval.

IOW, the Palestinian economy sucks because that is what Israel wants.
(COMMENT)

Every restriction the Arab Palestinian faces today is a consequence of their past history of criminal behavior. The legacy is what it is.

Most Respectfully,
R
Get serious. Everything the Palestinians have done is to resist the occupation.

That is not illegal.

Depends on your definition of resistance. Attacking civilians is not resistance, targetting children is not resistance, breaching international laws is not resistance, committing war crimes is not resistance. Firing illegal weapons across borders is not resistance, breaching the UN charter is not resistance and breaching UN resolutions is not resistance.

So how have they resisted the occupation that is not illegal or a breach of law
Look at the rules of occupation. Israel violates virtually all of them.

Settlers are a necessary and integral part of the occupation. Are they "innocent" civilians?

Why dont you post them then, and then show actual instances of Israel breaching them. Or will this be binned as another failed LIE

P F Tinmore, et al,

Oh come-on now ---- get real.

IF the Arab Palestinians are as good as they claim they are, then they should invest their funding and monetary streams into the resources they have and change the face of Arab Palestine, making it something that evry regional player envies --- rather than the parasite that is is.
You probably do not know that the West Bank is under siege as well as Gaza. It is just not as severe. Nobody can leave or enter the West Bank without Israeli approval including international academics who are barred from teaching in Palestinian universities. Nothing can be imported or exported without Israel approval. No aid or projects can enter Palestine without Israeli approval.

IOW, the Palestinian economy sucks because that is what Israel wants.
(COMMENT)

Every restriction the Arab Palestinian faces today is a consequence of their past history of criminal behavior. The legacy is what it is.

Most Respectfully,
R
Get serious. Everything the Palestinians have done is to resist the occupation.

That is not illegal.

Depends on your definition of resistance. Attacking civilians is not resistance, targetting children is not resistance, breaching international laws is not resistance, committing war crimes is not resistance. Firing illegal weapons across borders is not resistance, breaching the UN charter is not resistance and breaching UN resolutions is not resistance.

So how have they resisted the occupation that is not illegal or a breach of law
Look at the rules of occupation. Israel violates virtually all of them.

Settlers are a necessary and integral part of the occupation. Are they "innocent" civilians?

YES as they migrated back to lands they hold title to before the palestinians voted their deeds were illegal.

P F Tinmore, et al,

See Posting #3175

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

You keep saying that but when I ask exactly where that territory is defined you duck the question.

Anything over the Green Line, which is the start of any negotiations for territorial integrirty. So the attacks on Sderot and Jerusalem are not resistance but terrorism

P F Tinmore, et al,

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

We are Looking at:

MostRespectfully,
R

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
As the trustee of Palestine, Britain was to render administrative assistance and advise until the Palestinians could stand alone. After 24 years of Mandate/military occupation, Britain failed to establish a representative government. They could have been in and out of there in 10-15 years leaving an independent state, but they failed to follow the LoN Covenant.

It was not their job as mandatory to establish a government, just to help those willing to establish a government to do so under the terms of the Mandate. Tell me again who refused to have any part in that function ? The LoN Covenant said that the Jewish NATIONal home was a priority in palestine, and to stop any violence they gave 72% of palestine to the arab muslims and called it trans Jordan

P F Tinmore, et al,

See Posting #3175

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Anything over the Green Line, which is the start of any negotiations for territorial integrirty. So the attacks on Sderot and Jerusalem are not resistance but terrorism
The green line was specifically not to be political or territorial borders. All maps of Israel show these non borders because it doesn't have real borders.

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

It was not their job as mandatory to establish a government, just to help those willing to establish a government to do so under the terms of the Mandate. Tell me again who refused to have any part in that function ? The LoN Covenant said that the Jewish NATIONal home was a priority in palestine, and to stop any violence they gave 72% of palestine to the arab muslims and called it trans Jordan
The Palestinians consistently lobbied Britain for a democratic government. Britain always refused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back