Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
"number of rockets fired into israel"
I did, all you find is the debunking of jewish lies. Go ahead now, pound your chest, claim jewish lies as truth, it seems to be working real well for you.
Tell us what you found. Your islamo-clown dancing is amusing but your refusal to do anything but cower and clown dance makes you look rather cowardly and dishonest. What terms for your behavior would you use?

Tell us what you found. Your islamo-clown dancing is amusing but your refusal to do anything but cower and clown dance makes you look rather cowardly and dishonest. What terms for your behavior would you use?
Tell us what you found and back that with actual proof instead of your usual pounding of your chest and declaring jewish lies to be true.

Your jew-clown dancing is amusing but your refusal to do anything but cower and clown dance makes you look rather cowardly and dishonest. What terms for your behavior would you use?

Post actual proof.

Tell us what you found and back that with actual proof instead of your usual pounding of your chest and declaring jewish lies to be true.

Your jew-clown dancing is amusing but your refusal to do anything but cower and clown dance makes you look rather cowardly and dishonest. What terms for your behavior would you use?

Post actual proof.

I knew with a little poke and prod you would resort to plagiarizing my posts as you reel in defensive posturing.

You are so predictable. I found sources to support about 11,000 rockets fired into Israel since 2005.

Rocket Attacks on Israel From Gaza |

Tell us what you found. Post your source.

You feel stupider and stupider.... stupider...er, right?

Post actual proof.

I knew with a little poke and prod you would resort to plagiarizing my posts as you reel in defensive posturing.

You are so predictable. I found sources to support about 11,000 rockets fired into Israel since 2005.

Ah, the idf blog. What could possibly go wrong believing anything they say on this subject?

Those numbers have been debunked already, and by honest jews.

This is why people constantly point and laugh at you. This is why I asked you to back that with actual proof instead of your usual pounding of your chest and declaring jewish lies to be true. So I could point and laugh. You don't even understand the concept of proof. Thanks for playing.

Post actual proof.

Ah, the idf blog. What could possibly go wrong believing anything they say on this subject?

This is why people constantly point and laugh at you. This is why I asked you to back that with actual proof instead of your usual pounding of your chest and declaring jewish lies to be true. So I could point and laugh. You don't even understand the concept of proof. Thanks for playing.

Just shows us the source of the debunking and honest Jews

Inquiring minds want to know :)

Oh, look, BBC debunking you Louie:

According to UN data, more than 4,800 rockets and 1,700 mortars were fired from Gaza towards Israel between 8 July and 26 August. Around 224 projectiles are believed to have struck Israeli residential areas.

(full article online)

Amnesty: Hamas rocket attacks amounted to war crimes - BBC News

(Now, when were all the other 10,000 rockets fired from Gaza?
Since which year? )

Post actual proof.

You're so predictable, Habib. Your last series of islamo-clown dancing cutting and pasting has been your stuttering and mumbling as you carelessly plagiarized my comments.

Tell us what you found regarding the number of rockets fired into Israel. Include both rockets and mortar rounds. That will push the number I gave you even higher.

I'm hearing the sound of chickens clucking, Habib. It must be you.

Post what you found. Supply a link.

You did that already, from the idf who constantly lie like you.

In this brief study, I examine the many numbers cited by the Israeli military relating to Gaza rocket attacks into Israel.

To begin, Israeli spokespeople frequently remind the world that a million Israeli citizens are within range of Gaza rockets, twelve thousand of which have been fired into Israel in the last twelve years, inflicting thousands of injuries and several dead.

However, we are rarely told exactly how many people have been killed by these rocket attacks.

Counting the dead

Below is a list of all the fatalities of rocket and mortar attacks fired from the Gaza Strip into Israel in the entire history of these attacks. Throughout the years of rocket attacks into Israel, a total of 26 people have been killed altogether....
Dissecting IDF propaganda: The numbers behind the rocket attacks

Tools!

You did that already, from the idf who constantly lie like you.

In this brief study, I examine the many numbers cited by the Israeli military relating to Gaza rocket attacks into Israel.

To begin, Israeli spokespeople frequently remind the world that a million Israeli citizens are within range of Gaza rockets, twelve thousand of which have been fired into Israel in the last twelve years, inflicting thousands of injuries and several dead.

However, we are rarely told exactly how many people have been killed by these rocket attacks.

Counting the dead

Below is a list of all the fatalities of rocket and mortar attacks fired from the Gaza Strip into Israel in the entire history of these attacks. Throughout the years of rocket attacks into Israel, a total of 26 people have been killed altogether....
Dissecting IDF propaganda: The numbers behind the rocket attacks

Tools!

How many rockets, Habib?

You're still islamo-clown dancing.

It was in the news. Sorry you missed it.

Your legal opinion was in the news?

Link?
The Palestinian constitution requires that the Prime Minister and his cabinet ministers be approved by parliament before they can be sworn in or assume office. The same as in the US where presidential appointments must have senate approval.

The "PA" that Abbas formed in the West Bank in 2007 never met this requirement. To my knowledge, none of the subsequent governments (The Prime Minister and his cabinet.) have met this requirement. It even states in Wikipedia that Salem Fayyed never met this requirement.

Oh my. Arab-Moslem terrorists don't obey the law. My world just turned upside down. I'm devastated... devastated I tell 'ya.

What's next, Arab-Moslem terrorists exploiting a UN funded welfare fraud?

The US paid for that job. They installed that government like they do all over the place.

Another of your hysterical rants.

It is not my fault that you are stupid. Don't blame me. I could post evidence until the cows come home and you will respond with stupid.

Your legal opinion was in the news?

Link?
The Palestinian constitution requires that the Prime Minister and his cabinet ministers be approved by parliament before they can be sworn in or assume office. The same as in the US where presidential appointments must have senate approval.

The "PA" that Abbas formed in the West Bank in 2007 never met this requirement. To my knowledge, none of the subsequent governments (The Prime Minister and his cabinet.) have met this requirement. It even states in Wikipedia that Salem Fayyed never met this requirement.

Oh my. Arab-Moslem terrorists don't obey the law. My world just turned upside down. I'm devastated... devastated I tell 'ya.

The US paid for that job. They installed that government like they do all over the place.

It is not my fault that you are stupid. Don't blame me. I could post evidence until the cows come home and you will respond with stupid.

I suppose that's your way of islamo-clown dancing your way around defending your indefensible conspiracy theory.

Be sure to pick up after your cows.

I suppose that's your way of islamo-clown dancing your way around defending your indefensible conspiracy theory.

You never want proof. You just want an excuse to post something stupid.

Thanks for proving my point.

Settle down there, chuckles. I don't have any desire to prompt you toward cutting and pasting dozens of YouTube videos as a part of your internet gee-had. Your conspiracy theories will find an audience with those vacant-minded types (you know who they are), so why not entertain yourselves in a more innocuous way.

Now, about your cows...,

Settle down there, chuckles. I don't have any desire to prompt you toward cutting and pasting dozens of YouTube videos as a part of your internet gee-had. Your conspiracy theories will find an audience with those vacant-minded types (you know who they are), so why not entertain yourselves in a more innocuous way.

Now, about your cows...,
Too stupid for a response.

Now, about your cows...,
Too stupid for a response.

Well, in that case, just cut and paste a YouTube video. You will feel better about yourself... and appease your limitations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back