Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about a real map.

Palestine%2C_Ptolemy%2C_Claude_R_Conder%2C_1889.jpg

7l_aqXjQ-xLTwNVMJ_jPA04aFoGxG7NKG1_CLoPTcsSqFXZibgF5Uy9DM7XTXdkxHvt121nS1yCk8rhFKObgcO0U5yO8uPg=w628-h750-p

Where is Palestine?

Another cartoon Hasbara map. They certainly do pump them out.
Internet Jihadis always call whatever facts they encounter that they don't like to face, "Hasbara".

Yawn.

Hasbara does not have facts, just propaganda.
"Hasbara" is a figment of internet jihadi imaginations. It's an excuse they make for being embarrassed by the truth and facts.

7l_aqXjQ-xLTwNVMJ_jPA04aFoGxG7NKG1_CLoPTcsSqFXZibgF5Uy9DM7XTXdkxHvt121nS1yCk8rhFKObgcO0U5yO8uPg=w628-h750-p

Where is Palestine?

Another cartoon Hasbara map. They certainly do pump them out.
Internet Jihadis always call whatever facts they encounter that they don't like to face, "Hasbara".

Yawn.

Hasbara does not have facts, just propaganda.

Hasbara has no facts to Jihadists like you who are intent in stealing all of the land which belongs to the Jews. 80% is never enough for the followers of Mohammad, the thief.

But the Palestinians are Christians too. It would be a Crusade not a Jihad. The Jews stole the land from my fellow Christians. A third of the Palestinians in Palestine and in the Diaspora are Christians.

This is about Muslim violence and intolerance towards non Muslims. It has never been anything else.

Maybe they should be fighting Muslim hatred and violence towards non Muslims? in other words a real problem afflicting modern humanity as opposed to a fictional problem created by terrorist apologists.

"Being able to say that I am Palestinian and this is the food of my people...is inherently a political thing."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back