Who are the real bigots?

Actualy I have ben asking you to prove your allegations and you have failed miserably.

You have argued that being "rude" makes me a bigot.

you have presented posts of mine saying thay are proof of hatred when they were mere disagreement.

You have even said that in order to prove you to be a bigot I would have to cite 100% your posts and show that eveyone is proof that you are a bigot and yet you haven't done the same for me.

your failure to prove your allegation across two threads has no bearing on me. LOL

Never once did I say that being rude made you a bigot. You are not only a bigot but a liar as well and desperate to boot. You go well beyond rude in every one of your posts.

What is that that you keep crying about? Don't put words in my mouth? Isn't that what you keep crying about and have done so everytime some points out what kind of a bigotted asshole you are?

You defined the word bigot in your first post about the subject. Live with it.

Your friend,

Immie

and here it is.

Holding up three posts out of nearly 6000 doesn't make you a pillar of impartiality, especially when all three of them were, in fact, rude to conservatives, The Rabbi and Willow, and the third was a slam on Glenn Beck. You must be a very proud bigot.

LOL

and I asked on several occasions how being "rude" is the same as being a bigot but you never responded. LOL

BTW you holding up three posts of me being "rude to conservatives" doesn't make me a bigot either.

I'm still wating on you to show that 100% of my posts are hate filled. Why haven't you done it? after all that is your standard is it not??

You're right being rude in three posts doesn't make you a bigot.

Neither does being hateful in three posts.

Your problem is that it is not just three posts. It is every single post you have ever made on this site. I'm not going to quote 6000 posts. I have provided the sample and given you plenty of opportunity to prove me wrong by just posting one single polite to a conservative post. Obviously since you refuse to do so, you can't do so.

By your own definition, that qualifies you as a dumb son of a bitch; an asshole and a bigot.

Sorry, I tried to help you the other day with a link to the 12-step method. The fact that you are unwilling to admit that you are addicted to your hatred is a problem that you need to deal with.

Your friend,

Immie

Anyone who had the reading comprehension skills of a third grader would realize that his post states that there is a difference between just disagreeing with someone's point of view and being a bigot. I'm sorry, you can't comprehend that.

Your friend,

Immie

aw you call me names and fail to present a valid vounter argument. that means that you lose again, However, by now I bet you are used to that. LOL

How is calling someone else intolerant as you present a definition of the word bigot which includes "intolerant" as you ask the question "who are the real bigots" not an attempt to dismiss and call those who diagree with you a bigot?

Also it doesn't change the fact that you lied and misrepresented the argument by claimiing it was about "simply disagreeing" when the core of my statement ahd to do with "dismissing" those who disagree with you and that is based on QW's own words.

Where is your proof that 100% of my posts are hate filled? LOL

Since you can not present even one post that was not hate filled, and I have presented many that are, the sample is plenty large enough to sink your desperate ass.

The offer stands... present one that is not hate filled by you.

Hell, when we started this discussion, I told you that if you could tell me the conservatives name and subject of such a post that I would accept that. But, you can't even do that.

Admit it you dumb son of a bitch, you are a bigotted asshole. Keep denying it, and it only makes you out to be a lying bigotted asshole.

Your friend,

Immie

I don't have to prove your allegation false. the burdern is on you and you have failed miserably. LOL

here is one of the psots you claim as proof of being "rude" lol

Actually when I was stationed at HAAF in Savannah, GA I met Jack Kingston a few times. I liked him as a person and voted for him despite the fact that we disagreed politically on more than a few things. So what was that you were saying??

BTW I probably watch more foxnews than I do of msnbc. Especially that dishonest hack beck with all of his rants and rails as he tries to hold obama accountable for something someone else said or did. Like his recent rant about the justice department being in court over reading e-mails which is derived from the pattriot act. However, beck doesn't tell you where it comes from because then you and he couldn't blame obama for it.

How is calling glenn beck a dishoenst hack when it is true considered being rude or hateful?

This is typical of what you argue to be "rude" which you claim is proof ot my bigotry. LOL

aw you call me names and fail to present a valid vounter argument. that means that you lose again, However, by now I bet you are used to that. LOL

How is calling someone else intolerant as you present a definition of the word bigot which includes "intolerant" as you ask the question "who are the real bigots" not an attempt to dismiss and call those who diagree with you a bigot?

Also it doesn't change the fact that you lied and misrepresented the argument by claimiing it was about "simply disagreeing" when the core of my statement ahd to do with "dismissing" those who disagree with you and that is based on QW's own words.

Where is your proof that 100% of my posts are hate filled? LOL

Since you can not present even one post that was not hate filled, and I have presented many that are, the sample is plenty large enough to sink your desperate ass.

Hell, when we started this discussion, I told you that if you could tell me the conservatives name and subject of such a post that I would accept that. But, you can't even do that.

Admit it you dumb son of a bitch, you are a bigotted asshole. Keep denying it, and it only makes you out to be a lying bigotted asshole.

Your friend,

Immie

Oh, look; for I have found a voice of reason amidst all the dross.

Wut up, home skillet?

I'm being a bully, Boop. I'm guilty as charged. But, it is nothing that this S.O.B. does not fully deserve.

Immie

Never once did I say that being rude made you a bigot. You are not only a bigot but a liar as well and desperate to boot. You go well beyond rude in every one of your posts.

What is that that you keep crying about? Don't put words in my mouth? Isn't that what you keep crying about and have done so everytime some points out what kind of a bigotted asshole you are?

Your friend,

Immie

and here it is.

Holding up three posts out of nearly 6000 doesn't make you a pillar of impartiality, especially when all three of them were, in fact, rude to conservatives, The Rabbi and Willow, and the third was a slam on Glenn Beck. You must be a very proud bigot.

LOL

and I asked on several occasions how being "rude" is the same as being a bigot but you never responded. LOL

BTW you holding up three posts of me being "rude to conservatives" doesn't make me a bigot either.

I'm still wating on you to show that 100% of my posts are hate filled. Why haven't you done it? after all that is your standard is it not??

You were rude to and hateful of all conservatives in those posts. Do you not realize, well, maybe your less than third grade comprehension may not, that being hateful is in fact rude? Yes, you were rude to them in those posts as I stated. You were hateful of them... here's a clue, being hateful makes you rude you dumb son of a bitch.

Your friend,

Immie

LOL notice the shift in immies argument now that I have shown he lied about equating being "rude" to being a "bigot" and now he is trying to insult me in a desperate attempt to cover his lies. Oh and I love the spin about "being hateful makes you ruide" but that is not what your original argument was about and your own words show that to be the case.

You lied and it has been proven. LOL

oh and again

Actually when I was stationed at HAAF in Savannah, GA I met Jack Kingston a few times. I liked him as a person and voted for him despite the fact that we disagreed politically on more than a few things. So what was that you were saying??

BTW I probably watch more foxnews than I do of msnbc. Especially that dishonest hack beck with all of his rants and rails as he tries to hold obama accountable for something someone else said or did. Like his recent rant about the justice department being in court over reading e-mails which is derived from the pattriot act. However, beck doesn't tell you where it comes from because then you and he couldn't blame obama for it.

how is calling beck a dishoenst hack when he is one "rude" or hateful? You have called me far worse and continue to do so does that make you a bigot? LOL

Not human nature If it was part of human nature humans would be asexual.

Why is incest illegal jake?

That makes no sense at all.

ASK jake since he brought it up. Or here's a suggestion since you seem to have a hard time understanding what I write. Place me on ignore because I am not going to explain to you anymore what I meant or said.

I make no bones about it I am a bigot and anyone who says they aren't a bigot is lying to themselves. What I said was a statement.

drsmith should learn from you.

I made that very same point in my initial post regarding bigotry before he and I even started our conversation. Everyone has their prejudices. Some do, in fact, learn to control them and realize that those prejudices are their problem and no one else's.

Drsmith has been screaming for four days now that he is not a bigot. He's not only a bigot, but an asshole and a liar. Anyone who claims they are not prejudiced against others is, in fact, a liar. Drsmith has proven by his own posts that he is a bigot against conservatives. He is hate-filled and he is an asshole.

He simply can't come to grips with the fact that others see him as a bigotted asshole.

Immie

Actualy I have ben asking you to prove your allegations and you have failed miserably.

You have argued that being "rude" makes me a bigot.

you have presented posts of mine saying thay are proof of hatred when they were mere disagreement.

You have even said that in order to prove you to be a bigot I would have to cite 100% your posts and show that eveyone is proof that you are a bigot and yet you haven't done the same for me.

your failure to prove your allegation across two threads has no bearing on me. LOL

Everybody is a bigot if not they are a person without any emotions and care for nothing Some psychopath killers are not bigots. Such as Jeffery Dalmar

Your friend,

Immie

and here it is.

LOL

thank you for admitting that you are wrong. LOL

Your problem is that it is not just three posts. It is every single post you have ever made on this site. I'm not going to quote 6000 posts. I have provided the sample and given you plenty of opportunity to prove me wrong by just posting one single polite to a conservative post. Obviously since you refuse to do so, you can't do so.

By your own definition, that qualifies you as a dumb son of a bitch; an asshole and a bigot.

Sorry, I tried to help you the other day with a link to the 12-step method. The fact that you are unwilling to admit that you are addicted to your hatred is a problem that you need to deal with.

Your friend,

Immie

So in other words you make an accusation and then refuse to prove it based on your own standard of 100% of my posts? Saying it over and over does not make it so either. Your sample is not proof of the content of the other 6000 posts even a hack as dishonest as you should admit that.

Fact is that you argued that being rude makes me a bigot and the lied and tried to claim that you never made such an argument.

I posted your own words that show you to be a LIAR. LOL

Never once did I say that being rude made you a bigot.

and

what am i lying about? in the op qw asked "who are the real bigots?"

then he presents an argument that states

which means that if you are dismissive of those who disagree with you that makes you intolerant and therefore, based on the definition and the title of the op that he provided, qw is implying that you are the bigot.

says the hack who calls me a bigot when he has failed to show that 100% of my posts are hateful and in fact has posted quotes of those that are not disproving his own argument. LOL

Hack?

Right. I have given you the opportunity to provide one single post that was not hateful on your account. Then I gave you the chance to prove that I am a bigot and I didn't even require you to go to the standards that I have gone to. I'm asking you to provide one post out of six thousand. You must be really, really sorry if you can't even do that.

I cut you a hell of a lot of slack. I gave you the slack, because I know I can easily find many posts in which I have been polite to liberals and quite frankly, except for my dealings with TM and yourself, I don't think you can find very many posts at all that could even be considered "hateful" to a liberal.

Would you really like to be held to proving the same standards as I have held you to? That would require you to prove that nearly 14000 of my posts are hateful in reference to liberals rather than only 11,200. I can ask you to do so if you would like.

I have said that I don't usually read the posts of rdean, Chris or sealybobo, but I wouldn't consider that to be hateful. And actually, there are some conservatives (realize that some does not make me a bigot) that I like even less than tdm or the three listed above.

I don't want to be unfair to you. Have at it, prove that all 14,013 (including this post) of my posts are hatefut to liberals... good frigging luck, my friend.

Your friend,

Immie

I don't have to prove you wrong when you have done so on your own. I don't have to prove my innocence. You made the accusation and ahve failed to prove it. that is on you not me.

You required me to go to further measures to prove you are a bigot. Didn't you say that to prove you are a bigot that I would have to prove that 100% of your posts are nothing but hate and yuet you haven't done that were I am concerned so according to your own standards I am not a bigot. thanks.

The post that you commented on about kshergrl was postive but then you later tried to argue that it didn't count. LOL There is one and i have had several over the last few days. lol

Fine, you go with that.

It has been proven beyond a shadow (as opposed to a reasonable) of a doubt that you are in fact a bigotted asshole. Whenever you decide to give up crying that you are not, in fact, a bigotted asshole, we can end this discussion. In the meantime, if you keep whining that you are not in fact a bigotted asshole, I will continue to present the fact that you can not come up with one single post that is not hateful towards conservatives.

Do you realize that there was a time that even the great bigotted hater, TM, was polite to conservatives? There was a time, in fact, that she and I were friends. It was probably arould the time that you voted for Jack Kingston, but then she too evolved in the same manner that you have and is even more biased and hatefilled against conservatives than you are.

You go with the "I'm not a bigot because I voted for Jack Kingston", defense. While you do, I'm going to stick with the offer to you to show us one single post that is not hatefilled against conservatives.

By the way, for the record, I won't accept one that you make after this conversation got you so heated. I'm sorry, but it doesn't work that way. The post must be before that, in other words, you can't post to Vast LWC today and call him a good person simply to get your ass off the hook.

Keep up the good work you dumb son of a bitch.

This has been so much fun and the fact that you keep adding fuel to the fire only makes it that much more fun. :eusa_angel: :evil:

Your friend,

Immie

and here it is.

LOL

So in other words you make an accusation and then refuse to prove it based on your own standard of 100% of my posts? Saying it over and over does not make it so either. Your sample is not proof of the content of the other 6000 posts even a hack as dishonest as you should admit that.

Fact is that you argued that being rude makes me a bigot and the lied and tried to claim that you never made such an argument.

and

I've proven my case.

You can't disprove it... case closed. Sorry, that is just the way things work in this world.

Your unsubstantiated denials can't change that. Would you like to substantiate your denials?

Your friend,

Immie

and here it is.

LOL

You were rude to and hateful of all conservatives in those posts. Do you not realize, well, maybe your less than third grade comprehension may not, that being hateful is in fact rude? Yes, you were rude to them in those posts as I stated. You were hateful of them... here's a clue, being hateful makes you rude you dumb son of a bitch.

Your friend,

Immie

LOL notice the shift in immies argument now that I have shown he lied about equating being "rude" to being a "bigot" and now he is trying to insult me in a desperate attempt to cover his lies. Oh and I love the spin about "being hateful makes you ruide" but that is not what your original argument was about and your own words show that to be the case.

You lied and it has been proven. LOL

oh and again

how is calling beck a dishoenst hack when he is one "rude" or hateful? You have called me far worse and continue to do so does that make you a bigot? LOL

In the same manner that calling you a bigotted asshole when you are one. You are a bigotted asshole. Obviously you think (and I wouldn't disagree) that Beck is one, but you make yourself out to be a hypocrite as well when you call Beck a dishonest hack and you won't call yourself one as well.

In answer to your question, no, it doesn't make me a bigotted asshole, maybe a bully, but not a bigotted asshole, because I only do it to you and people such as yourself who display hatred of other people simply because of their creed, race, sexual preference, political ideology etc.

Maybe you can make the case that I am bigotted against bigotted assholes? I can go along with that. I have to say, that doesn't bother me one bit. Go for it. BTW, I've already admitted to being bigotted several times including right before this discussion began and now three or four times during this discussion. You could make a damned good case too that I am an asshole based with how I have treated you over the last four days, but you know what? I don't give a shit. You're an asshole and you deserve every bit you take.

Your friend,

Immie

and here it is.

LOL

and

You are one dumb son of a bitch.

Look up the study of Statistics.

Immie

Your friend,

Immie

Wut up, home skillet?

I'm being a bully, Boop. I'm guilty as charged. But, it is nothing that this S.O.B. does not fully deserve.

Immie

If you are, *you know you best* you are at least performing said duties from the perspective of a man of honor.

It's fun to watch, but I do grow weary of having to hit page down four times to make it through one post.

Wut up, home skillet?

Immie

If you are, *you know you best* you are at least performing said duties from the perspective of a man of honor.

It's fun to watch, but I do grow weary of having to hit page down four times to make it through one post.

Hey! Don't blame me for that last part.

He is the one that in each of his posts for so long had to quote me and then say something stupid like, "I'm not a bigot because I once voted for Jack Kingston", or "You have put words in my mouth...", I mean have you noticed that he has made those statements like ten times in each post for quite some time? It has gotten to the point that I only read the very last part of his posts because the rest of his whining is really wasted typing.

Immie

Immie

He is the one that in each of his posts for so long had to quote me and then say something stupid like, "I'm not a bigot because I once voted for Jack Kingston", or "You have put words in my mouth...", I mean have you noticed that he has made those statements like ten times in each post for quite some time? It has gotten to the point that I only read the very last part of his posts because the rest of his whining is really wasted typing.

Immie

I have noticed, yes. Would that he could compact it down a bit.

Immie

I have noticed, yes. Would that he could compact it down a bit.

Would that he were just smart enough to admit the facts and give up.

It has been stated by many of us that we are all bigots. Although, some have learned to control it while some are addicted to proving their bigottry day in and day out.

Immie

I would agree with almost all of this.

I do not agree with your last "BLANKET" statement. Surely many who voted for this did so as bigots, but you cannot be certain that all who voted against "gay marriage" in this case did so as bigots. Perhaps, they have legitimate religious beliefs about the term marriage and although they are not intolerant of or hateful to homosexual couples, they believe that marriage is sacred. Of course, IMHO they are not paying attention to things like divorce rates, but still. One need not hate people to vote against something that other people support.

From the little I know of the NC law, I would not have supported it. Although, I do believe the rite of marriage is sacred, I believe it is a religious rite and because of the Separation of Church and State, it should remain as such. I fully support civil unions for all couples not just homosexuals. Marriage should return to being a rite of the church and only a rite of the church. Couple who wish to be married (a religious blessing upon their union) should do so in their own church... and yes, that too applies to homosexuals.

Immie

I'm a bigot for not supporting the abnormal and illegal act of homosexuality. I'm also a bigot for not supporting the right for family members to marry.

Homosexuality is part of nature, thus natural, and it is not illegal.

Incest is illegal. We have some on the board for lowering consent ages and permitting brothers/sisters to marry.

Strange thinking.

By your definition cities, being part of nature, are natural.

By the way, by supporting incest laws you support religious tyranny. There is no real scientific ground for most incest laws, especially when we have access to technology that allows genetic screening of people who want to get married to be sure they will not reinforce a regressive trait.

Last edited:
LOL keep telling yourself that coward. I answered your question earlier in this thread and recently but I sincerely doubt that you will have the integrity to go back and respond to mine.

and now that I have read down I see that you have not responded to my answer to your question. Imagine that.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5286466-post311.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5286566-post313.html

I see the problem, you think that setting up a straw man and beating the crap out of it is answering questions. Funny thing, whenever anyone else does that you call it lying.

Typical. You asked for an answer and were given one and then discard it wiuthout even addressing it. How is what I said a strawman? I cited your own words so please explain if you can.

Why are you running away from your own words and are you now going to renege and avoid answering my questions?

Thought so. Thanks for showing how little integrity you have.

Yes, I am typically denying that you actually answered my question. Here are the two posts you assert answer my question.

attachment.php

Actually, what I clearly said is that being utterly intolerant of any different creed, belief, or opinion makes you a bigot. Dismissing absurd beliefs like, as an example, that the Moon is made of green cheese, doesn't make you a bigot.

I do think that people who dismiss everyone who disagrees with their position on a subject are intolerant, but that is not bigotry. What you do is, however, bigotry.

attachment.php

Actually, the definition I cited says utterly intolerant, with utterly being the key word. Utterly, for those challenged in understanding English, means completely, absolutely, and/or entirely. While there are bigots who vote against same sex marriage, that does not mean you are not a bigot simply because you support it.

Like I said before, setting up a straw man and beating the crap out of it is not answering a question. In fact, when other people do it, you call it lying. strange how it is not lying when you do it.

Attachments

• $2012-05-16_1249.png
    $2012-05-16_1249.png
    14.6 KB · Views: 82
  • $2012-05-16_1249_001.png
    $2012-05-16_1249_001.png
    14.3 KB · Views: 79
Read enough of QW's posts and your brain cells get destroyed. But yes, that is basically what is going on here.

Truth destroys your brain cells? Are they made up of anti-truth?

More insults in lieu of a real counter ususally means that you have nothing valid to offer.

Instead of running and hiding behind lame and baseless personal attacks why not respond to the content?

Why can't you answer these simple questions about your own words?

The content was an insult, I responded to it.

The sad thing is there in lies QW's own bigotry based on his own interpretation of the word bigot.

He says that dismissing those who disagree with you on same sex marriage as a bigots makes you guilty of intolerance and then he cites the defintion of a bigot as including intolerance.

But then isn't he being dismissive of those who disagree with his position as he claims they are guilty of intolerance and therefore bigots?

It’s also a transparent attempt to stifle dissent with regard to those who will seek to have the North Carolina measure invalidated, by impugning their character and bringing into question their motives.

You can't call them bigots because doing so makes you guilty of intolerance and a bigot. LOL

Where, exactly, did I say that?

It’s also a transparent attempt to stifle dissent with regard to those who will seek to have the North Carolina measure invalidated, by impugning their character and bringing into question their motives.

Do you even know how to follow a chain of logic to a conclusion? How is a blog written by a gay man who opposes the measure an attempt to stifle dissent with respect to people who oppose the measure?

I beleive he is refering to your comments not the blog. You try to argue that anyone who calls them bigots is guilty of intolerance and according to the definition that you provided that intolerance makes them a bigot.

Which according to your own spin about being dismissive of those who diagree with you makes you guilty of the same intolerance and bigotry.

I came across this blog earlier today, and it got me to thinking about bigotry. I suggest that everyone who thinks that the bigots are the people that vote against same sex marriage are small minded read the whole thing.

Next time somebody wants to dismiss everyone who disagrees with their views about same sex marriage as a bigot they should remember what the word actually means and take a step to end the intolerance.

Bigot [big-uht] (noun) a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.

You dismiss everyone who disagrees with you as being intolerant which according to your own spin makes you intolerant and a bigot.

Believe whatever you want. You can believe that Martians secretly run the Earth through mind control. You can believe that Oswald was a patsy and that Kennedy was actually killed by a CIA hit team. You can even believe that Jones was talking about my comments. Just don't expect me to think your wacky conspiracies are worth serious consideration.

From the OP link.

After last night’s vote, I heard a disturbingly large number of my friends, national commentators, and others suggesting that this vote just proves that North Carolinians (or at least a giant percentage of us) are bigoted, homophobic, backwards people who are so filled with hate that we oppose equality for certain groups just because we can.

And see, that’s just not the case. Yes, I voted against the amendment, as did many of my friends and hundreds of thousands of other NC residents. But I also know people who voted for it, and I know that they are not simply bigoted, homophobic, backwards people. It’s way more complicated than that.

All I am doing is pointing out that idiots who dismiss everyone as a bigot simply because they disagree with them are wrong. I am agreeing with a gay man who is saying the exact same thing. Your problem is not that I am a bigot, or that I am trying to stifle dissent, your problem is that is what you are doing, and I am calling you on it.

Forum List

Back