🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who do you truly Love? God or this world?

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
It is a timely warning for the church and the hour we are headed into.

Watch this:

[ame=http://youtu.be/1M00Ns83jlw]Michael Boldea - YouTube[/ame]

This man obviously loves the world more than our Creator because he has no idea who our Creator is. He speaks with lies that all false prophets and antichrists ( sinners ) speak with.

Are you suggesting that you do know this alleged creator?

When you buy a pack of smokes a day and your hand shakes when you put a buck in the plate at church, you don't have to tell me whether or not you love God, I already know!

I stopped listening to this load of crap right there. God doesn't need money, the bullshitter with a microphone does.

When you buy a pack of smokes a day and your hand shakes when you put a buck in the plate at church, you don't have to tell me whether or not you love God, I already know!

I stopped listening to this load of crap right there. God doesn't need money, the bullshitter with a microphone does.

If a Christian knew our Creator, they would no longer call themselves a Christian.

Matthew 6
21: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
22: "The eye is the lamp of the body. So, if your eye is sound, your whole body will be full of light;
23: but if your eye is not sound, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light in you is darkness, how great is the darkness!
24: "No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.

Christians can't serve God and all their false gods ( things built with human hands ) at the same time.

Last edited:
Uhkilleez, give wherever your heart leads you to give..you are not under the law! I don't give to churches that will use the money to enrich themselves either but I do give to those who feed the poor, clothe the naked, minister to those who are depressed, heavy burdened and need to be lifted up...that could be anywhere.. don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.... he is speaking of giving to God. I give to God by giving to others. I try to be a wise steward of my time and money and think others should give to what they feel good in their heart about. Otherwise don't do it.

This man obviously loves the world more than our Creator because he has no idea who our Creator is. He speaks with lies that all false prophets and antichrists ( sinners ) speak with.

I've been speaking and writing for Him for 5 1/2 years now, since June 16th, 2008.

So can you tell me then, why does your God not simply show himself to everyone? What makes you and ancient human beings so special? Why does an all-good God use deceptive tricks? Why would an all-knowing God need to test our character, knowing us in totality to begin with? Why would an all-powerful God allow there to be evil within His creation?

I've been speaking and writing for Him for 5 1/2 years now, since June 16th, 2008.

So can you tell me then, why does your God not simply show himself to everyone? What makes you and ancient human beings so special? Why does an all-good God use deceptive tricks? Why would an all-knowing God need to test our character, knowing us in totality to begin with? Why would an all-powerful God allow there to be evil within His creation?

This first age was only meant for God to connect with His servant and let us know what's going on. Once that is accomplished, this world as we know it today will come to an end.
All God's created invisible "beings" as wavelengths of energy will wake up in new flesh and a new world to begin new life without being deceived. There won't be any memories of this first age so we're all starting from scratch.

This means we're not here to be tested to see which of His people are going to keep experiencing life. We're all going to keep living for eternity so there's nothing to worry about. God used religion to deceive His people into believing a hell existed where bad people go to and only the good people get to go to heaven. The Truth is, that we're all created from the thoughts of God to live forever in His mind as visions and dreams.

Forum List

Back