Who exactly are the rich that aren’t paying their fair share?

Yeah god fucking forbid people get to keep more of their own money

Most middle class workers will end up paying more in taxes by 2027. Your highly emotional argument means nothing. The wealthy "keeping more of what they earned" results in higher fees, excise taxes, health care costs, education costs, and energy costs for you.

So you support raising your own taxes because you think the wealthy will trickle down their gain.

That's why you're an idiot.

If you were that rich you'd be happy to be getting a tax cut and not whining about it as you have been

Why would someone think as you? Because they're anti-social. You have a personality disorder.

Yes wanting to keep what I earned makes me antisocial.

Tell me are you going to give any tax savings back to the US treasury? Do you voluntarily pay more than you are legally obligated to pay?

Or will you pocket the savings and complain about it?

My vote is for that last one

Trump gave each working family of four, $4,000 back in child tax credits. $2,000 per child. Your next post will be bbb...but (crickets)

And then he raised the rate on the first bracket of taxable income from 10% to 12%. Doesn't that 2% increase wipe out any of these so-called credits you pretend were given?

Most middle class workers will end up paying more in taxes by 2027. Your highly emotional argument means nothing. The wealthy "keeping more of what they earned" results in higher fees, excise taxes, health care costs, education costs, and energy costs for you.

So you support raising your own taxes because you think the wealthy will trickle down their gain.

That's why you're an idiot.

You have no idea how much I make do you?

All the tax calculators I have used show me saving money. So I'll take the savings while I can get it because the possibility of a small increase 10 years from now is not guaranteed because more likely than not some other idiot will fuck with the tax code again

This tax bill accomplishes two long-term things:

1) Ensures that by swinging the pendulum so hard to the right, it will break off when it swings back left.
2) Creates the inequitable environment that will cause a violent transfer of wealth from the top back to the middle class.

2018 is going to be brutal for Conservatives.

Creates an environment that will cause a transfer of wealth from the top back to the middle class. Isn't that what libs wanted?

30 years ago people in the top 10% were making close to $60,000/per year, and so started the chant of rich people don’t pay their fare share.

No, that's not what caused the rich not paying their fair share. What caused the rich not paying their fair share was the massive tax cut that dropped the top rate from 70% down to below 30%. That sped up income inequality.

Today we’re hearing the exact same thing. So what I’m curious to know is who the rich are? What level of income is needed before you’re considered to not be paying your fair share. Is it still the $60,000 mark or is it anyone that has $1.00 more than you do.

$300,000 is the top 1% income percentile. I'd consider that the start of the 1%, or "rich".

Is that the number Democrats use, or are they still stuck on the $60K.

30 years ago people in the top 10% were making close to $60,000/per year, and so started the chant of rich people don’t pay their fare share.

No, that's not what caused the rich not paying their fair share. What caused the rich not paying their fair share was the massive tax cut that dropped the top rate from 70% down to below 30%. That sped up income inequality.

Today we’re hearing the exact same thing. So what I’m curious to know is who the rich are? What level of income is needed before you’re considered to not be paying your fair share. Is it still the $60,000 mark or is it anyone that has $1.00 more than you do.

$300,000 is the top 1% income percentile. I'd consider that the start of the 1%, or "rich".

What these idiots still do not realize is that it is not your income that makes you wealthy it is your net worth.

The guy making 300K who has a net worth of 5 bucks is not wealthy

You, personally, are not keeping more because you, personally, will see your taxes increase starting in at least 2025. By 2027, you will most assuredly be paying more or nearly the same as you pay now, dumbass. You're also not a rich person, you're just pretending you are on the message board for the sake of your ego.

Tell me are you going to give any tax savings back to the US treasury? Do you voluntarily pay more than you are legally obligated to pay?

The wealthy pull money out of the economy every time they get a tax cut. They increase their savings rate. If a savings rate increases, the spending rate declines. If spending declines, the economy contracts because economies grow by spending. If the economy contracts for more than 1 quarter, that's called a recession.

You pose and pretend that you will personally benefit from this tax cut, but you won't. And you know it. This was just about getting a vicarious "win".

I doubt you make even the median household income of $56K.

All the tax calculators I have used show me saving money. So I'll take the savings while I can get it because the possibility of a small increase 10 years from now is not guaranteed because more likely than not some other idiot will fuck with the tax code again

I'm sure they do when you pretend to be a millionaire.

You are the only one who seems to be still stuck on $60 k

That is not the problem. The problem is financing the tax cut and adding to the debt.

You are the only one who seems to be still stuck on $60 k

Then put out the "official" number.

an environment that will cause a transfer of wealth from the top back to the middle class. Isn't that what libs wanted?

No. That's not what we wanted. It's what you're going to make happen, though. "Look what you made me do" as the wealthy and their enablers are led to the guillotines.

Why not the rest of them Think any would show he got that 38 M back ++ ?

Exactly, how close will you get to that $38 million....in your life.
Not too close Only about half way there and not enough time left I'm afraid BUT if my daddy gave me millions and I had lawyers working for me I might be a little closer
Yeah we all believe you've paid 19 million in federal income taxes in your lifetime
Sorry I was talking net worth

That's about as believable as your tax claim

If you were that rich you'd be happy to be getting a tax cut and not whining about it as you have been
Skull I don't sweat what I pay in taxes It's just how the pig in our WH lies and republicans let it pass Maybe a smart guy like you can tell us how he's gonna be losing millions with this tax bill?

That is not the problem. The problem is financing the tax cut and adding to the debt.

Ok, is $1.5 trillion less than $10 trillion?

What these idiots still do not realize is that it is not your income that makes you wealthy it is your net worth.

Nice attempt at diversion. If you want to discuss a wealth tax, I'm all about that. Let's do it.

The guy making 300K who has a net worth of 5 bucks is not wealthy

So Trump isn't wealthy because his net worth is negative. He has no cash on hand. He has to liquify his assets in order to come up with any cash. That's what happens when you traffic in debt, and why he won't release his tax returns.

You, personally, are not keeping more because you, personally, will see your taxes increase starting in at least 2025. By 2027, you will most assuredly be paying more or nearly the same as you pay now, dumbass. You're also not a rich person, you're just pretending you are on the message board for the sake of your ego.

The wealthy pull money out of the economy every time they get a tax cut. They increase their savings rate. If a savings rate increases, the spending rate declines. If spending declines, the economy contracts because economies grow by spending. If the economy contracts for more than 1 quarter, that's called a recession.

You pose and pretend that you will personally benefit from this tax cut, but you won't. And you know it. This was just about getting a vicarious "win".
You have no idea what my taxes will be in 2025 because you have no idea what tax bracket I am in now or what my income will be in 10 years.

And IF in 2027 I am paying what I am paying now then I will have had 10 years of savings. You probably think I'd be better off paying more for the next 10 years right?

And if you know what my taxes will be then tell me what my AGI will be for 2017.

As I said you have no fucking clue as to what tax bracket i am currently in do you?

Ok, is $1.5 trillion less than $10 trillion?
LOL. No, not to simply help the rich get richer faster.

Where is our fine and wonderful infrastructure policy.

I doubt you make even the median household income of $56K.

I'm sure they do when you pretend to be a millionaire.

You can believe whatever you want but it doesn't make you right does it?

Forum List

Back