Who exactly are the rich that aren’t paying their fair share?

I'm sure he as paid more in incomes taxes than you will earn your enitre life

I paid more than our President last year

and he has paid millions more than you in total

Show me

Trump paid $38 million in taxes in 2005, the White House says
Why not the rest of them Think any would show he got that 38 M back ++ ?

Exactly, how close will you get to that $38 million....in your life.

Got it now.
10%*$100mil=$10mil....... hurts.
10%*$100K=$10, 000.......hurts bad in CA
10%*$10K = $1000 ......CATASTROPHIC in KS

Ooops....don't forget first $24K is taken off....free to Eddie. Or $12K if you don't have a "ball & chain".
etc

if you're at $20K, that 10% is taking away fo0d, medicine,
No it's taking away cell phones, and other luxuries.

You have your priorities backwards as usual

I get it, poorer people aren't allowed to have cell phones? You want to take their cell phones so your butt buddy Donnie can have millions in his tax cut?
I don't want to take anything from anyone but as a priority cell phones are on the bottom of my list. If I couldn't afford to feed my kids (if I had kids) the first things to go would be cable, internet and cell phones.

The problem here is that you think people who can't afford certain luxuries should be given them so they don't feel bad

30 years ago people in the top 10% were making close to $60,000/per year, and so started the chant of rich people don’t pay their fare share. Today we’re hearing the exact same thing. So what I’m curious to know is who the rich are? What level of income is needed before you’re considered to not be paying your fair share. Is it still the $60,000 mark or is it anyone that has $1.00 more than you do.
IMHO it's not the income that decides whether you're paying your fair share It's all the deductions only the rich can take so their % of taxes are very low

So then, lowering the SALT deduction was a good thing. Thanks for agreeing-)

eddiew37 is displaying his ignorance for all to see. This tax bill caps the mortgage interest deduction on the rich. State income/property tax deductions are also capped on the rich. Then eddiew37 posts stupid shit complaining about how only the rich get these deductions. LOL

Anybody who has been here for awhile understands that eddiew37 is a bit dim witted, he rode the short bus. Best just to let him rant and politely ignore him.

30 years ago people in the top 10% were making close to $60,000/per year, and so started the chant of rich people don’t pay their fare share. Today we’re hearing the exact same thing. So what I’m curious to know is who the rich are? What level of income is needed before you’re considered to not be paying your fair share. Is it still the $60,000 mark or is it anyone that has $1.00 more than you do.

"WHO are the rich tat aren't paying their fair share ..."????

27 giant profitable companies paid no taxes - USA Today
45% of all citizens paid no income taxes.

Our President is one of them

Well he FUCKING BETTER, considering how much income he has had.

960x540trumpholdsallthecash-1.jpg

Can you please TRY to say something non-stupid please?

MEaningless photo.

That could have been at a bank and none of that cash was Trump's.

But I bet you believe everything you're told don't you?

I have a picture of my younger self behind the wheel of a Ferrari.

2014 Top Donors to Outside Spending Groups | OpenSecrets

there were 22 individuals on the Open Secrets list who were billionaires. Of those 22 billionaires, 13 -- or more than half -- gave predominantly to liberal groups or groups affiliated with the Democratic Party. The other nine gave predominantly to conservative groups. Here's a list of the billionaires and how much they gave.

Billionaire political donors

Democrats ARE the party of billionaires.

hey, moron.....who said that some democrats would not benefit from this tax scam??

THAT is not the topic.......

Trumps taxes is not the topic either.

'Who exactly are the rich that aren’t paying their fair share?'

Democrat Didn’t Fire Top Staffer for Tax Evasion Conviction

"Issac Lanier Avant made $170,000 a year in congressional pay, yet the court found he didn’t pay any taxes for seven years. Prosecutors said he was dishonest throughout their investigation, and when he did file tax returns, he lied about donating $50,000 to a religious group and tried to take a “bizarre” tax write-off for rollerblading."

Your screen name is really ironic considering you don’t even understand what inflation adjustment is.

Rich are generally considered those with $250k plus income
You do realize that those people with 250K in income might have a net worth of 5 bucks don't you?

Income doesn't define wealth, net worth does
How many wealthy people do you know with no income?

You obviously don't understand my example.

Your income does not determine your wealth, your net worth does.

"WHO are the rich tat aren't paying their fair share ..."????

27 giant profitable companies paid no taxes - USA Today

MEaningless photo.

Picture is not the point idiot. Point is he made a lot of money (you are not actually disputing that) and correspondingly should have paid a lot in taxes, we know he didn't due to loopholes in the tax-law that allowed him to write off almost a billion dollars of someone else's loss over a decade.

2014 Top Donors to Outside Spending Groups | OpenSecrets

there were 22 individuals on the Open Secrets list who were billionaires. Of those 22 billionaires, 13 -- or more than half -- gave predominantly to liberal groups or groups affiliated with the Democratic Party. The other nine gave predominantly to conservative groups. Here's a list of the billionaires and how much they gave.

Billionaire political donors

Democrats ARE the party of billionaires.

hey, moron.....who said that some democrats would not benefit from this tax scam??

THAT is not the topic.......

Trumps taxes is not the topic either.

Democrat Didn’t Fire Top Staffer for Tax Evasion Conviction

"Issac Lanier Avant made $170,000 a year in congressional pay, yet the court found he didn’t pay any taxes for seven years. Prosecutors said he was dishonest throughout their investigation, and when he did file tax returns, he lied about donating $50,000 to a religious group and tried to take a “bizarre” tax write-off for rollerblading."

It is noteworthy to realize that of the 10 wealthiest members of Congress, 7 are Democrats and 3 are Republicans. The idea that the current crop of Democrats in Congress are not on the side of the rich is silly.

I paid more than our President last year

and he has paid millions more than you in total

Show me

Trump paid $38 million in taxes in 2005, the White House says

That is one year
I can't tell his net unless I see all of his returns

What is he hiding?
He has no legal obligation to make his records public

Get over it

MEaningless photo.

Picture is not the point idiot. Point is he made a lot of money (you are not actually disputing that) and correspondingly should have paid a lot in taxes - he didn't, no where near.
And you know how much he has paid in taxes in his entire life?

Post it up.

MEaningless photo.

Picture is not the point idiot. Point is he made a lot of money (you are not actually disputing that) and correspondingly should have paid a lot in taxes - he didn't, no where near.

Can you show us where the IRS demanded he pay more for any of the returns they audited? If he paid the legal amount that he owed, why are you complaining? Is it because you want to distract from the fact that the Democrats have done nothing to improve the lives of the people they were elected to represent? Progressives aren't stupid and we won't support that sort of behavior!

http://www.latimes.com/la-oe-goldberg3-2009feb03-column.html

1. "Make no mistake, tax cheaters cheat us all, and the IRS should enforce our laws to the letter."
- D-Sen Tom Daschle, 1998

THE REST OF THE STORY:
"The same Tom Daschle, we've since learned, who failed to pay more than $100,000 in back taxes for perks he received as one of Washington's most relentless influence-peddlers -- that is, until he realized he might receive a job in the Obama administration spending the money most Americans conscientiously send to Washington."

2. "Rep. Charles B. Rangel (D-N.Y.), the chairman of the supreme tax-writing body in the United States, the House Ways and Means Committee, is under investigation for, among other things, dodging taxes. His excuse for his admitted mistakes is that he was sloppy and ignorant, but not criminal. Geithner and Daschle make similar noises."

THE REST OF THE STORY:
Rangel - the Democrat who WROTE the Tax code - was busted MULTIPLE TIMES for hiding attempting to hide assets - TAX FRAUD & TAX EVASION. Thanks to the 'good ol' boy' system in Congress where they all protect one another from punishment for crimes, Rangel faced no jail time, did not have to pay fines, did not have to pay late feeds, did not have to pay interest on the taxes he owed.
-- I dare YOU to try what Rangel did, boys and girls, and see if the IRS and authorities will cut you the same slack they did Rangel!

Don't care.

He has no obligation to do so.

I really don't know why that is so hard for you to understand

Ahhhh......If I made the REPEATED claim that I was going to release my tax returns would you even wonder just a bit why I reneged on that promise???

MEaningless photo.

And you know how much he has paid in taxes in his entire life?

Post it up.

Stop it, it's embarrassing.

Clinton specifically said during the debate that Trump didn't pay taxes for a decade, and all he replyed with was - yea, thats cause' I'm smart.

He has no legal obligation to make his records public. Get over it
As their continued tantrum throwing and witch hunting proves, snowflakes aren't much good at 'getting over' things, especially things pertaining to their being bested by Republicans. .

:p

Don't care.

He has no obligation to do so.

I really don't know why that is so hard for you to understand

Ahhhh......If I made the REPEATED claim that I was going to release my tax returns would you even wonder just a bit why I reneged on that promise???

Gee your panties are in a twist about a politician lying?

I don't care what he promised because unlike you I knew he was lying.

ANd I know it's been more than 5 seconds since I told you this, Dory, but I didn't vote for Trump.

Forum List

Back