Who for 2024

Supposedly Donald Trump was the Liberals' dream candidate in 2016 and you saw the schlonging he administered. It took massive fraud as well as Xiden's buddy in Beijing to launch a pandemic to defeat him in 2020.

Fool me once.
Also, Trump asked Xi to help him win reelection (according to John Bolton). Trump's ties he sold were made in China and he still has a bank account there.

Okay, for the umpteenth time, links to fraud. Please, take your time. You might actually be the first person to post them.
Tell us which Presidents since Reagan haven't been kissing Chinese ass.
Don't you mean since Nixon.
And to be honest, none have been kissing China's arse. They've been diplomatic. As it should be.

Supposedly Donald Trump was the Liberals' dream candidate in 2016 and you saw the schlonging he administered. It took massive fraud as well as Xiden's buddy in Beijing to launch a pandemic to defeat him in 2020.

Fool me once.
Also, Trump asked Xi to help him win reelection (according to John Bolton). Trump's ties he sold were made in China and he still has a bank account there.

Okay, for the umpteenth time, links to fraud. Please, take your time. You might actually be the first person to post them.
Tell us which Presidents since Reagan haven't been kissing Chinese ass.
Don't you mean since Nixon.
And to be honest, none have been kissing China's arse. They've been diplomatic. As it should be.
Actually, yes.
I define sending our economy to China as kissing ass.

Forum List

Back