Who for 2024

Trump is going to be the Republican candidate in 2024. Who knows who will win. Communist fraud is well entrenched.
I hope not. He should kick his spurs up and enjoy his twilight years.
He was the best President ever, but should not go again. Annoint a prodigy. Start a news platform or online alternative to Twitter etc.
Vernon Jones. Don Jr or Candance Owens should be the next Candidate., They are loyal and uncorrupted.

Trump's last video online was an appeal for his supporters to go home and not be violent.
Facebook said, because he used the term "American Patriots" it was a dog whistle to racists and banned him.
His appeal for peace was removed, and then the lie came out that he was inciting violence. Of course, he was not given a chance to come back.

A day late and a dollar short. He only did that after the woman died. He was there at the beginning, but like the coward he is, didn't actually do anything but egg others on.
The woman shot by the SS?

Get their own platforms up and running then taken away by Google and Amazon? Right.
How can the Presidents of Iran, Cuba and Venezuela keep in touch with their base, but in America, no.
You have gone down the rabbit hole. You are blind with hatred that you can't see what you are doing.
Yep, I do find that hypocritical, but in saying that can you give me tweets from those mentioned that give you concern. That being said, I also have much higher expectations/standards from the President of the US than I do of Iranian, Cuban or Venezuelan leaders.
Trump's last video online was an appeal for his supporters to go home and not be violent.
Facebook said, because he used the term "American Patriots" it was a dog whistle to racists and banned him.
His appeal for peace was removed, and then the lie came out that he was inciting violence. Of course, he was not given a chance to come back.
Dr Chump is dumb as dog waste.
In deep pendant is the epitome of intelligence, intellectual brilliance and thoughtful discourse. Quite obvious when you look at his posts. Take the above as a shining example.

A day late and a dollar short. He only did that after the woman died. He was there at the beginning, but like the coward he is, didn't actually do anything but egg others on.
The woman shot by the SS?
Aye.

I have to say that, as a Westerner, the U.S is probably the least free country in the Western world.
I've never seen electoral fraud so brazen. Nor have I seen such political censorship in the media or online.
It's really shocking.
I fear because if it works on elections there, it will then come here.
Then you will see a real riot, and not selfies.

R is Trump.
D is any old piece of shit who won't threaten to tax Corporate America based on assets.

Trump will be an independent. R won't allow him on the ticket. Ever.
Do you ever pay any attention to what goes on around you before the sirens go off?
The Rs didn't want Trump...ever.
Trump didn't give crap and beat them all into the dust where they belong.
I'd rather he create his own party but nobody tells him what to do.

Do you ever pay any attention to what goes on around you before the sirens go off?

Yeah, but he has to get on the ticket first. They won't let him. I reckon they'll expel him from the party. As they should. He is a disgrace and embarrassment. Not just to the Repubs and US, but to any freedom-loving person in the world. He is nothing but a charlatan with despotic characteristics.

Vernon Jones. Don Jr or Candance Owens should be the next Candidate., They are loyal and uncorrupted.
Running any of those three would be a leftie's wet dream.

Supposedly Donald Trump was the Liberals' dream candidate in 2016 and you saw the schlonging he administered. It took massive fraud as well as Xiden's buddy in Beijing to launch a pandemic to defeat him in 2020.

Yeah, but he has to get on the ticket first. They won't let him. I reckon they'll expel him from the party. As they should. He is a disgrace and embarrassment. Not just to the Repubs and US, but to any freedom-loving person in the world. He is nothing but a charlatan with despotic characteristics.

If the Republican Party doesn't nominate Trump, they might as well just mail it in. Little point in throwing money into a losing effort.

We haven’t even had the inauguration yet and you want to talk about the election in 2024. :lol:
I'm trying to look further down the track. Even though the Dems have both houses etc, I think Joe's presidency will be a bit 'calmer' than He Who Shall Not Be Named. Just thinking, the real work will begin in four years time when you'll be looking at people who are going to be around for a while.
Biden will be toast in 2 years and replaced by Mrs 2% in the primaries.
Deplorables just need to pick the right candidate. Harris is deeply creepy and unpopular.
By then we will have our own platfrom. The traitors will be purged, and the 80 million Trump supporters will untie behind one candidate.
Also the Chinese plague will be gone and you can't rely on mail in ballots and Dominion or banning observers.
1) Didn't take you long to go into full conspiracy theory mode
2) Let's not forget Trump had is ties made in China, still has a bank account in China, and asked Xi to help him win the last election.
3) Harris is unpopular
4) No, Deplorables need to fuck off and die, or start their own party. They can do that if they want, but there will never be another right presidency again because they'll split the vote
5) There are not 80 million Trump supporters. There are about 30 million. Half of those that voted for him were not voting for him. They were voting against Biden and for the GoP. In 2024 they will again vote for the GoP.
6) If Biden only lasts two years it'll be because of health reasons.
Yes. Deplorables need to start their own party.
Thats the winning ticket.
We have 4 years to start working., }
We agree on something.

We haven’t even had the inauguration yet and you want to talk about the election in 2024. :lol:
I'm trying to look further down the track. Even though the Dems have both houses etc, I think Joe's presidency will be a bit 'calmer' than He Who Shall Not Be Named. Just thinking, the real work will begin in four years time when you'll be looking at people who are going to be around for a while.

The next 4 years will be anything but "calmer"

Supposedly Donald Trump was the Liberals' dream candidate in 2016 and you saw the schlonging he administered. It took massive fraud as well as Xiden's buddy in Beijing to launch a pandemic to defeat him in 2020.

Fool me once.
Also, Trump asked Xi to help him win reelection (according to John Bolton). Trump's ties he sold were made in China and he still has a bank account there.

Okay, for the umpteenth time, links to fraud. Please, take your time. You might actually be the first person to post them.

Biden will be toast in 2 years and replaced by Mrs 2% in the primaries.
Deplorables just need to pick the right candidate. Harris is deeply creepy and unpopular.
By then we will have our own platfrom. The traitors will be purged, and the 80 million Trump supporters will untie behind one candidate.
Also the Chinese plague will be gone and you can't rely on mail in ballots and Dominion or banning observers.
1) Didn't take you long to go into full conspiracy theory mode
2) Let's not forget Trump had is ties made in China, still has a bank account in China, and asked Xi to help him win the last election.
3) Harris is unpopular
4) No, Deplorables need to fuck off and die, or start their own party. They can do that if they want, but there will never be another right presidency again because they'll split the vote
5) There are not 80 million Trump supporters. There are about 30 million. Half of those that voted for him were not voting for him. They were voting against Biden and for the GoP. In 2024 they will again vote for the GoP.
6) If Biden only lasts two years it'll be because of health reasons.
Yes. Deplorables need to start their own party.
Thats the winning ticket.
We have 4 years to start working., }
We agree on something.

Let the Establishment Republicans, the "rinos" if you will, establish a new party instead. They are the ones in the minority. Maybe they can take over the Libertarian and Green Parties, and merge them all into one umbrella. They can call themselves the "Second Place Party" to indicate their electoral goals.

The next 4 years will be anything but "calmer"
Most people aren't loons. They want a job, shelter and food. Time to spend with family. Go on vacation etc. That's what most people do....
These fringe elements like antifa and those idiots on Capital Hill are such a minority. They make for good headlines, but not for good, every day living.

Fool me once.
Also, Trump asked Xi to help him win reelection (according to John Bolton). Trump's ties he sold were made in China and he still has a bank account there.

Okay, for the umpteenth time, links to fraud. Please, take your time. You might actually be the first person to post them.
Tell us which Presidents since Reagan haven't been kissing Chinese ass.

Forum List

Back