Who Gets Food Stamps? White People, Mostly

In other words - white people on food stamps cost the government more than black people on food stamps.
Is there a point to this? "White." "Black." "Red." Dude, you and I are probably cousins. I'd put money that if we both looked at our family tree some of the same people will show up not too high above us. We're the same people - the same ethnos. That's why this identity politics and trying to foster division and fitna between people on these grounds is so stupid. We look different because our race is still emerging, but we're still blood nonetheless. Why shouldn't we take care of each other? Where I'm from these are the things you do. If your cousin is hungry you invite him in for supper and a tall glass of sweet tea. Why shouldn't we treat each other as kin if we are?

WASHINGTON -- Gene Alday, a Republican member of the Mississippi state legislature, apologized last week for telling a reporter that all the African-Americans in his hometown of Walls, Mississippi, are unemployed and on food stamps.

"I come from a town where all the blacks are getting food stamps and what I call 'welfare crazy checks,'" Alday said to a reporter for The Clarion-Ledger, a Mississippi newspaper, earlier this month. "They don't work."

Nationally, most of the people who receive benefits from the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program are white. According to 2013 data from the U.S. Department of Agriculture, which administers the program, 40.2 percent of SNAP recipients are white, 25.7 percent are black, 10.3 percent are Hispanic, 2.1 percent are Asian and 1.2 percent are Native American.

SNAPCharts1_1.png

More: Who Gets Food Stamps? White People, Mostly

Probably mostly in red states.
Oh, I get your point now. You want to apply affirmative action standards and take the welfare away from half of the blacks who are on welfare and give it to 50% more whites to make the race quotas.
No thanks. We assimilated Americans will earn our own keep.

In other words - white people on food stamps cost the government more than black people on food stamps.
Is there a point to this? "White." "Black." "Red." Dude, you and I are probably cousins. I'd put money that if we both looked at our family tree some of the same people will show up not too high above us. We're the same people - the same ethnos. That's why this identity politics and trying to foster division and fitna between people on these grounds is so stupid. We look different because our race is still emerging, but we're still blood nonetheless. Why shouldn't we take care of each other? Where I'm from these are the things you do. If your cousin is hungry you invite him in for supper and a tall glass of sweet tea. Why shouldn't we treat each other as kin if we are?

Damn, you're just too logical to be on this board. Convince your Conservative friends...

WASHINGTON -- Gene Alday, a Republican member of the Mississippi state legislature, apologized last week for telling a reporter that all the African-Americans in his hometown of Walls, Mississippi, are unemployed and on food stamps.

"I come from a town where all the blacks are getting food stamps and what I call 'welfare crazy checks,'" Alday said to a reporter for The Clarion-Ledger, a Mississippi newspaper, earlier this month. "They don't work."

Nationally, most of the people who receive benefits from the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program are white. According to 2013 data from the U.S. Department of Agriculture, which administers the program, 40.2 percent of SNAP recipients are white, 25.7 percent are black, 10.3 percent are Hispanic, 2.1 percent are Asian and 1.2 percent are Native American.

SNAPCharts1_1.png

You realize that only 13 percent of the population is black and they get 25.7 percent of food stamps and that whites make up 62 or so percent and only get 40.2 percent?

SNAPCharts1_1.png

You realize that only 13 percent of the population is black and they get 25.7 percent of food stamps and that whites make up 62 or so percent and only get 40.2 percent?

Who costs the government more?

SNAPCharts1_1.png

Look you retard almost twice the percentage of blacks by race are on food stamps, less then the percentage of whites are on food stamps, that means that blacks use more per population then whites by over twice as much.

SNAPCharts1_1.png

Look you retard almost twice the percentage of blacks by race are on food stamps, less then the percentage of whites are on food stamps, that means that blacks use more per population then whites by over twice as much.

Who gives a fuck? Which group costs the government more?

Lakhota. We've done this dance before.

You admitted you weren't First Nations. Now you are trying it again.

Why are you trying this?

SNAPCharts1_1.png

Who gives a fuck? Which group costs the government more?
RETARD ALERT, unable to preform basic math. Must be from a liberal education.

You can always depend on whitey to be sucking on a government tit.
You are so right when I lived in Chicago I was so appalled at Whitey living in Cabrini green and Robert Taylor homes ,while rich blacks wouldn't even give them a dime while driving their BMWs to work it was so sad

When I lived in Arizona for a year, you are so right, seeing Whitey get their monthly check , hanging out On a street corner getting drunk while hard working native Americans drive by in their Lexus to work not giving a damn

Yea great post , you are so correct

Forum List

Back