Who got the US out of the pandemic? (Poll)

Which admin got the US past the Covid-19 pandemic?

• The Trump administration by expediting vaccine development

Votes: 28 77.8%
  • The Biden administration by not being the Trump administration

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters
They made the sick sicker by withholding medical treatments that could help.
This is completely false.
No, it isn't. There were medications identified early on that were helping and because Trump mentioned them they suddenly became verboten. You had the governor of Michigan threaten doctors if they used hydroxychloroquine. There were NO medicines approved to treat a brand new virus and yet they were demanding that doctors not use things that hadn't been approved. Nice little catch 22 there. The result was that most people who were diagnosed with the virus were told to go home and quarantine without medications until they became ill enough to hospitalize. By then, it was too late for many. Gretchen Whitmer, Michigan governor, hydroxychloroquine crackdown sparks backlash - Washington Times
Hydroxychloroquine was used early in the pandemic. It stopped being used after data showed that it was ineffective. The EUA was briefly approved and then revoked due to the data.

This wasn’t politics, it was science.

Jesus. Hydroxy was a hoax. States that bought into it can't get rid of it fast enough
As it turned out. No, it wasn't. Was it going to help every patient? No. Was it going to help many patients? Yes. I know it's difficult for partisan animals like yourself to understand, but medical treatment should be left to doctors, not politicians.

Jesus. Hydroxy was a hoax. States that bought into it can't get rid of it fast enough
As it turned out. No, it wasn't. Was it going to help every patient? No. Was it going to help many patients? Yes. I know it's difficult for partisan animals like yourself to understand, but medical treatment should be left to doctors, not politicians.
Yes medical treatment should be left to doctors and doctors stopped using it because it wasn't effective. The irony is that you are not pushing it because doctors recommended it, you're pushing it because Trump did.

Yes medical treatment should be left to doctors and doctors stopped using it because it wasn't effective. The irony is that you are not pushing it because doctors recommended it, you're pushing it because Trump did.
In Michigan, doctors weren't given the choice now were they? Gretchen Whitmer, Michigan governor, hydroxychloroquine crackdown sparks backlash - Washington Times

And Oklahoma can't get rid of their stockpile fast enough.

Ya know...that liberal stronghold Oklahoma...

TRUMP WINS
this is xidens--chinese flu---the retard who promised you retarded demonRATs the cure. xiden LIED
so retards, why is covid still around? because of the demonRATs and their population control mentality.

Pfizer had the vaccine in February of 2020 because they received information from China to know it's protein strains an upside from previous research with SARs. Pfizer was not part of Operation Warp Speed. They didn't use USA funds to develop the vaccine.
Pfizer had the vaccine in FEB 2020? BUT weren't the chinese denying the virus up till atleast January if not February of 2020.....

Thats an ignorant comment----the drug has been shown to help---its the CDC fighting using it because lord forbid Trump be right---it isn't like the CDC really cares about the people they kill.

If you look at the latest pandemic numbers it's clear.
The new vaccines, developed, tested, manufactured, distributed, and jabbed in arms in record time look to be working.
At the start of the pandemic Dr Fauci said that developing a new vaccine in (18) months would be a medical miracle.
Then add on 6-months to build manufacturing facilities and make the vaccines, or about (24) months as the earliest time possible to distribute a vaccine. even if one could be found.
The Trump admin got it done in 9-months, saving hundreds of thousands of live, you're welcome.

View attachment 457845

View attachment 457846
This rate will jump up when the JNJ "1-shot" vaccine gets approved
We aren't out.

Newsflash...we ain't "out of it" yet.
No joke. To the OP’s point, vaccination rates aren’t high enough to have a significant impact on cases.
If vaccinating the most vulnerable, as well as essential workers isn't causing the huge drop in new cases and deaths then what is the cause of the drop?
The drop in cases started in mid-January, the drop in deaths started in late January.
I'm not pushing a "partisan agenda", but I don't see any other major cause to reduce infections and deaths other than the rollout of the vaccines.
Giving credit where credit is due should not be political.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Vel
The biggest death tolls were all in States with democrat governors
Deaths per capita were horrendous in states like North and South Dakota. And they didn't get blind sided like NY and NJ did. They had plenty of warning.
You and Xiden have one thing in common. YOU'RE ALWAYS WRONG!! Blue states lead the death rates, NY, NJ, MA, RI, CT

1613491042794.png

If vaccinating the most vulnerable, as well as essential workers isn't causing the huge drop in new cases and deaths then what is the cause of the drop?
The drop in cases started in mid-January, the drop in deaths started in late January.
I'm not pushing a "partisan agenda", but I don't see any other major cause to reduce infections and deaths other than the rollout of the vaccines.
Lockdowns. We hadn't come close to vaccinating enough population to slow cases by mid-January, especially considering that there's probably 1-2 month delay between any action and any change in the data.

Thats an ignorant comment----the drug has been shown to help---its the CDC fighting using it because lord forbid Trump be right---it isn't like the CDC really cares about the people they kill.
It wasn't shown to work in any half decent study.

If you look at the latest pandemic numbers it's clear.
The new vaccines, developed, tested, manufactured, distributed, and jabbed in arms in record time look to be working.
At the start of the pandemic Dr Fauci said that developing a new vaccine in (18) months would be a medical miracle.
Then add on 6-months to build manufacturing facilities and make the vaccines, or about (24) months as the earliest time possible to distribute a vaccine. even if one could be found.
The Trump admin got it done in 9-months, saving hundreds of thousands of live, you're welcome.

View attachment 457845

View attachment 457846
This rate will jump up when the JNJ "1-shot" vaccine gets approved
We aren't out.
True, we aren't out of it yet, and I hope to hell there isn't a problem mutation that is immune from the vaccines.
My point in the OP is that the Trump admin expedited the vaccines in record time, and deserves credit.
IMHO its a bit of good news after a crappy year.
I also wanted to mention the JNJ 1-shot vaccine should be approved any day now.
So the vaccine jab rate should nearly double.

Lockdowns. We hadn't come close to vaccinating enough population to slow cases by mid-January, especially considering that there's probably 1-2 month delay between any action and any change in the data.
What NEW lockdowns?? There weren't any. Try again. Vaccinating essential workers and the most vulnerable is still leading.

Forum List

Back