Who got the US out of the pandemic? (Poll)

Which admin got the US past the Covid-19 pandemic?

• The Trump administration by expediting vaccine development

Votes: 28 77.8%
  • The Biden administration by not being the Trump administration

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters
The biggest death tolls were all in States with democrat governors
thats because most of America live in states with Democratic governors, most Americans don't want to live in backwater shithole states with GOPQ governors. Per capita GOPQ states had more deaths!

thats because most of America live in states with Democratic governors, most Americans don't want to live in backwater shithole states with GOPQ governors. Per capita GOPQ states had more deaths!

9389134a9fa917dac76b5f89951c97c50c67620c91b04928d5f130e27039bb05.jpg

here, let me repost it for you

Deaths per capita were horrendous in states like North and South Dakota. And they didn't get blind sided like NY and NJ did. They had plenty of warning.
You and Xiden have one thing in common. YOU'RE ALWAYS WRONG!! Blue states lead the death rates, NY, NJ, MA, RI, CT

View attachment 457930
Only 5 of the top 14 states you listed were Democratic, the other 9 were GOPQ shithole death traps!!!!!

Pfizer had the vaccine in February of 2020 because they received information from China to know it's protein strains an upside from previous research with SARs. Pfizer was not part of Operation Warp Speed. They didn't use USA funds to develop the vaccine.
Even Pfizer has debunked your silly claim. You need to get a clue.

What NEW lockdowns?? There weren't any. Try again. Vaccinating essential workers and the most vulnerable is still leading.
Of course there were. For example:
Cuomo Shuts Down Indoor Dining in New York City Again - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Vaccinating a few percentage of the population isn't going to cut case load dramatically.
I do not see any real relation to lockdowns and effective management of covid cases.

Many states that have no locked down very much like FL and UT are doing better than ones that have locked down extremely hard like CA.

CA essentially never opened, UT was closed for a very short time. Considering the largest risk factor is age by a mile, FL should be leading the death toll.

9389134a9fa917dac76b5f89951c97c50c67620c91b04928d5f130e27039bb05.jpg

here, let me repost it for you
No matter how many times you repeat it, it is still a lie. 12 states sent covid patients to nursing homes following Tramp's CDC guidelines, the other 7 were GOPQ states. But you knew that already.

What NEW lockdowns?? There weren't any. Try again. Vaccinating essential workers and the most vulnerable is still leading.
Of course there were. For example:
Cuomo Shuts Down Indoor Dining in New York City Again - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Vaccinating a few percentage of the population isn't going to cut case load dramatically.
NYC is a small percentage of the US population.
Across the US, in all (50) states, the only new thing starting in December was the vaccine rollout.
The pandemic only hits a small percentage of people, and those most likely to get it, essential medical and the elderly were vaccinated first.
Now that most of those were vaccinated we're moving to the less elderly (65 & up). So of course the vaccine is responsible.
We're already over 50m doses administered, there is no other logical explanation for the drops in cases and deaths. You're welcome.
1613501671837.png

Last edited:
Across the US, in all (50) states, the only new thing starting in December was the vaccine rollout.
The pandemic only hits a small percentage of people, and those most likely to get it, essential medical and the elderly were vaccinated first.
Now that most of those were vaccinated we're moving to the less elderly (65 & up). So of course the vaccine is responsible.
It was merely an example of changes in restrictions around the country. I was not saying it was the only thing that had any effect.

Cases went up, we increased restrictions, reduced transmission, cases go down. COVID may hospitalize a small percentage of people and vaccinating the most vulnerable may reduce the hospitalization rate, but that's probably not the root cause since the case load fell. Those 200,000 or 300,000 new cases per day didn't go down because <10% of the population was vaccinated.

It was merely an example of changes in restrictions around the country. I was not saying it was the only thing that had any effect.

Cases went up, we increased restrictions, reduced transmission, cases go down. COVID may hospitalize a small percentage of people and vaccinating the most vulnerable may reduce the hospitalization rate, but that's probably not the root cause since the case load fell. Those 200,000 or 300,000 new cases per day didn't go down because <10% of the population was vaccinated.
Stop your bullshit tap-dancing already.
Vaccinating the most exposed and the most vulnerable obviously is the reason for the massive decline in cases and deaths.
1613501816565.png

we're still in a pandemic....but for argument's sake...

The vaccine exists & is being distributed - something Democrats & snowflakes could never happen by the end d of 2020 - ONLY because Trump & his ad.inistration made it happen.

'Nuff said.

Vaccinating the most exposed and the most vulnerable obviously is the reason for the massive decline in cases and deaths.
It's not, for the reasons I've stated. Saying I'm "bullshit tap-dancing" doesn't really make a strong argument.

We simply hadn't vaccinated enough people to have a significant effect, certainly not the effect we have seen in the last few weeks. This is the third spike of COVID cases, and we came down from the previous spikes just the same.

You need a date for your table.

It's not, for the reasons I've stated. Saying I'm "bullshit tap-dancing" doesn't really make a strong argument.

We simply hadn't vaccinated enough people to have a significant effect, certainly not the effect we have seen in the last few weeks. This is the third spike of COVID cases, and we came down from the previous spikes just the same.

You need a date for your table.
1. Your reason (not reasons) was that NYC shutdown again. I dismissed that since NYC is a very small percentage of the US population.
2. "Bullshit tap-dancing" is exactly what you are doing, like a kid coming up with excuses for not having his homework done.
3. Yes we have vaccinated enough people, as I said, the most exposed medical and essential workers, as well as the most vulnerable, those over 65, obviously made a significant difference in the number of new cases and deaths.
4. The date for that table is today. (google bloomberg covid tracker)

Last edited:
we're still in a pandemic....but for argument's sake...

The vaccine exists & is being distributed - something Democrats & snowflakes could never happen by the end d of 2020 - ONLY because Trump & his ad.inistration made it happen.

'Nuff said.

1. Your reason (not reasons) was that NYC shutdown again. I dismissed that since NYC is a very small percentage of the US population.
2. "Bullshit tap-dancing" is exactly what you are doing, like a kid coming up with excuses for not having his homework done.
3. Yes we have vaccinated enough people, as I said, the most exposed medical and essential workers, as well as the most vulnerable, those over 65, obviously made a significant difference in the number of new cases and deaths.
4. The date for that table is today.
1. I clearly stated the reason was lockdowns, which you denied occurred and I provided an example. I specifically said it was an example. You know what an example is, don't you?

2. Nope. I'm providing rationale.

3. When someone says something "obviously" is the reason, that's often just laziness for making a case. Sometimes it's not laziness, it's just trying to avoid making a case they cannot make. 2% of the population was vaccinated on the day that cases peaked and started falling. That's just irrational to think that's the main reason for cases to fall.

4. Cases started dropping over a month ago. Data from today is not relevant to discerning why this occurred in early January.

Only the UK and Italy have done worse than the US under Trump

If you look at the latest pandemic numbers it's clear.
The new vaccines, developed, tested, manufactured, distributed, and jabbed in arms in record time look to be working.
At the start of the pandemic Dr Fauci said that developing a new vaccine in (18) months would be a medical miracle.
Then add on 6-months to build manufacturing facilities and make the vaccines, or about (24) months as the earliest time possible to distribute a vaccine. even if one could be found.
The Trump admin got it done in 9-months, saving hundreds of thousands of live, you're welcome.

View attachment 457845

View attachment 457846
This rate will jump up when the JNJ "1-shot" vaccine gets approved
We're out of the pandemic?

We're not out of the pandemic. With that said, President Trump handled the pandemic about as well as any President could. The distribution of the vaccine in my state went very well through January, but suddenly its getting screwed up and people are complaining. Sounds like Joe Biden hasn't a clue what he's doing.

BS alarm is going off. Whats your state?

Forum List

Back