Who here actually "believes" this Trumpian claim???

Trump declares North Korea 'no longer a nuclear threat' - CNNPolitics

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump declared Wednesday that the North Korean regime no longer poses a nuclear threat following his summit with Kim Jong Un, even though the meeting produced no verifiable proof that the rogue regime will discontinue its nuclear program.

In a series of tweets, Trump sought to take political credit for the summit but risked undermining the US strategy in the region.
"Just landed - a long trip, but everybody can now feel much safer than the day I took office," Trump tweeted as he arrived back in Washington. "There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea."

-----------------

Wow, just like that. Donald ended a nuclear threat. Do you believe him?
NK was never a threat. But now their dictator is a legitimized word leader, who Trump praised and who’s Generals Trump saluted.

NK was never a threat??? What fricken planet do you live on?
Oh are you scared of that impoverished, pathetic little country? Poor little Trumpling :itsok:

You may want to consider passing that sediment on to the rest of the loons on the left.

North Korea official: Take hydrogen bomb threat 'literally' - CNNPolitics

North Korea threatens nuclear strike on US - CNNPolitics
Tiny little baby country makes a threat... did you pee your pants about that, bitch boy?

No I didn't, but I am having trouble not peeing my pants laughing at your stupid ass comments.

anything Goldilocks says is subject to do a 180 the next day or hour - how can anyone believe his bs.

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump declared Wednesday that the North Korean regime no longer poses a nuclear threat following his summit with Kim Jong Un, even though the meeting produced no verifiable proof that the rogue regime will discontinue its nuclear program.

In a series of tweets, Trump sought to take political credit for the summit but risked undermining the US strategy in the region.
"Just landed - a long trip, but everybody can now feel much safer than the day I took office," Trump tweeted as he arrived back in Washington. "There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea."

-----------------

The real question is..how disappointed are you that North Korea hasn't nuked us?
Why is it always with the extremes with yinz guys? The accusation that Trump's tweet, which we have been instructed to take as official White House statements (to wit: "There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea) is premature given this new intelligence. Could it be, in the realm of possibilities, Kim played The Donald like a two dollar banjo?

Maybe just own this and find someone to blame rather than casting aspsersions to make a point? Dude! Donald screwed the pooch on this one. It's okay. Pick it up and move on. A Hobson's Choice is a lazy argument.

-----------------

NK was never a threat. But now their dictator is a legitimized word leader, who Trump praised and who’s Generals Trump saluted.

North Korea is speeding up their nuclear program, that is definitely not a step in denuclearizing a nuclear program.
Again, Trump got played by a ruthless autocrat, this seems to be a pattern for the great deal maker. Now Trump has a meeting coming up with Putin.
Who can forget this picture of Trump's red face as he blushes in excitement after passing the Russians classified intelligence.
Putin is going to play Trump like a violin.
Trump and the Russians.jpg

-----------------

North Korea is speeding up their nuclear program, that is definitely not a step in denuclearizing a nuclear program.
Again, Trump got played by a ruthless autocrat, this seems to be a pattern for the great deal maker. Now Trump has a meeting coming up with Putin.
Who can forget this picture of Trump's red face as he blushes in excitement after passing the Russians classified intelligence.
Putin is going to play Trump like a violin.
View attachment 203284

what a disgrace to this country - he didnt even get a return salute from a damn COMMUNIST .

f_tov_nk_salute_180614.760;428;7;70;5.jpg

Of course not. Such statements like that just make him seem like a clown.

He's the world's richest professional clown.

He's probably the best politician we've ever had too.

The threat from NK has been reduced more since he began talks with them from what I can tell, but yeah, I wouldn't say they're no longer a threat.

Less of a threat than the DNC commies, but still a threat.

Considering that NK sort of acts like a spoiled child who desperately wants to be taken seriously, seems to me that an effective tactic would be to play nice, humor them, treat them like they deserve a seat at the adult's table. I certainly see no harm in it.

Oy Vey losing never loses its sting for you.
Losing what? I neither lost nor gained anything, while rocket man got one over on our now disgraced nation.
The only way our great country becomes a disgrace. If more people begin to think like you. Thank God, you're a minority.

-----------------

Oh are you scared of that impoverished, pathetic little country? Poor little Trumpling :itsok:

You may want to consider passing that sediment on to the rest of the loons on the left.

Tiny little baby country makes a threat... did you pee your pants about that, bitch boy?
Lol, when Trump called him rocket man. You libs Shit yourself saying Trump was going to start world war 3. Now your saying he was never a threat. Go back to your safe space, till you get better talking points.

Losing what? I neither lost nor gained anything, while rocket man got one over on our now disgraced nation.
The only way our great country becomes a disgrace. If more people begin to think like you. Thank God, you're a minority.
Your sick ideology relies on Russian sabotage and an electoral system that’s meant to circumvent the will of the majority. So to claim to be part of the majority is embarrassing, even for you.

Lol, when Trump called him rocket man. You libs Shit yourself saying Trump was going to start world war 3. Now your saying he was never a threat. Go back to your safe space, till you get better talking points.
NK was never a threat. While Trump starting WW3 remains a threat.

Your sick ideology relies on Russian sabotage and an electoral system that’s meant to circumvent the will of the majority. So to claim to be part of the majority is embarrassing, even for you.
Please tell me how Putin got you to vote for Trump, or shut the hell up.

You loons said that when he called him rocket man. My God you people cannot remember your own talking points.

Trump has brought peace to the world on a scale never seen before in the history of the world -- especially with NK and Russia -- Trump is doing things no other president could dream of -- Reagan couldn't turn Russia into our ally like Trump has

REALLY, IS THAT SO ?

how many past presidents are on record saying what a great guy Un and his family is ?

make up something else and pull it out of your ass.

Here's how I see it. Feel free to explain how I am wrong, just know that it will REQUIRE a well thought out, and articulated argument.

First of all:
How in the hell is a country, regardless of size (by any measure), that has nuclear ambitions (at the very least), AND is in opposition to our values, AND OPENLY THREATENS us and our allies, not a threat? Seriously. If you want to be taken seriously, stop being stupid.

Second:
By nearly all accounts Trump is a master negotiator. Therefore, I give him the benefit of the doubt here. As such, I wonder... Could it be that he is saying NK is no longer a threat to put political pressure on NK to fulfill that statement?

Third:
NK wants to be taken seriously on the world stage. When the leader of the most powerful country on the planet vouches for you (AKA says you are no longer a threat), if you prove them wrong, you prove you are not to be taken seriously in a peaceful way. Therefore, you would be left with no option but to attempt to prove you should be taken seriously militarily. Not something that NK CAN do, let alone whether or not they WANT to. Mr. Kim knows (I am sure) that would be, quite literally, suicide. Not only for NK, but for him as well, he would become the world's "most wanted".

Fourth:
Taking all of the above into account, as I have no doubt Mr. Kim is, this seems to be a tactic that has merit. Time will tell if it proves to be effective.

Fifth:
In the meantime, NK IS still a threat, regardless of what Trump says.

You loons said that when he called him rocket man. My God you people cannot remember your own talking points.
Hey, idiot, Trump starting WW3 remains as big a threat as ever. So he praised the murderous dicatator instead of lobbing elementary school insults at him for a day. Nothing changed other than North Korea getting leverage and their sanctions from China and Russia lifted.

blackflag is a gas. Ann Frankly she is a communist.

blackflag is a gas. Ann Frankly she is a communist.
Yeah, Anne Frank died in a gas oven.. HAHA. Wow, that’s what humor is like in Trump’s Nazi movement...

REALLY, IS THAT SO ?

how many past presidents are on record saying what a great guy Un and his family is ?

make up something else and pull it out of your ass.
None, because they didn't have a chance to meet with him. Then comes along Trump, he is the man!

Forum List

Back