Who here "believes" that we'll have a NEW HC law by April 2017?

They've been saying they had a plan for 6 years. Now when the spotlight is on them it revealed they have nothing.

But they promise that once they take it away....THEN they'll really have a plan then! Scouts honor!
They will have to pass it to see what's in it. Remember it was good enough for you then. You have no credibility.

Let's say they come out with a plan in April, which I doubt. That's only 7 months to totally tear down the ACA and create new markets and low-income subsidy systems for a January 1 start date. I can't imagine something this big moving that fast. And it's tough to believe they'd have an actual plan by April.
Agreed, my O/P conjecture of April, 2017 is based on Paul Ryan's assurances that a NEW law would be proposed within the first 100 days of the new administration.
Yeah, well, politicians are full of shit.

:laugh:

That said, they can "propose" a new law, sure. But then it has to go through the tweaking and approval process, etc., etc.

I'm sure they'll move as quickly as they can on at least an official proposal so they don't look TOO goofy, so we'll see.

The promise has been made and constantly repeated that Trump and republicans will repeal and replace the ACA within the first 100 days of this incoming administration.......

So, who here believes that such a promise WILL be kept and, of course, that the new law is different AND better than the current law?

Republicans will release their healthcare plan on April 1

They've been saying they had a plan for 6 years. Now when the spotlight is on them it revealed they have nothing.

But they promise that once they take it away....THEN they'll really have a plan then! Scouts honor!
They will have to pass it to see what's in it. Remember it was good enough for you then. You have no credibility.

That doesnt address anything except what you think I think about something other than the topic.

That doesnt address anything except what you think I think about something other than the topic.
No, pelosi said they would have to pass Obama Care to find out what was in it, and you liberals supported it. Also Obama relied on your ignorance to get your support of Obama Care. Gruber told you that, and you stuck up for him. All I can say after all that juvenile stuff, let the adults handle it now.

Well let grown folks speak
Will do, just let me know when some show up....... :rolleyes:

and gtfoh
LOL, sorry to have triggered you, need a lift back to your safe space?

"I'm not anti-social; I'm just not user friendly"

Oh god, everytime these pansies get their shit handed to them they claim everyone else needs a safe space. Classic projection
ROFLMAO! so sayeth Mr. "GTOH" ......

Just say the word my little lefty tiddlywink and I'll stop picking on your silly ass.

"For I am kind" -- Xerxes, 300

A lot of people have paid for their insurance, many paid bigly. They aren't just going to strip their coverage away. It was a clusterfuck that took time to do and it will take time to undo. Like a cancer, you don't want to kill the patient to cure the disease.
So why did those dumbbells all run on "repealing Obamacare on day 1!!!?"

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
People that have worked with Trump says he doesn't waste time when making deals. Something government knows nothing about. About time we have someone in office wanting to get things done.

Everyone currently covered remains covered through the end of the contract year, so they've got some time. They have LOTS of plans; they just haven't agreed yet on the one they want.
They keep using the false term "plans." A plan is a fully fleshed out set of ideas and actions. All they have are a patchwork of ideas, that are just a regurgitation of the rhetoric they've been spewing for decades.

They don't have any plans. Tell the truth.

No, pelosi said they would have to pass Obama Care to find out what was in it, and you liberals supported it. Also Obama relied on your ignorance to get your support of Obama Care. Gruber told you that, and you stuck up for him. All I can say after all that juvenile stuff, let the adults handle it now.

Again, you're trying really hard to deflect but you're going to have to find someone susceptible to your bullshit. But that has nothing to do with wanting to repeal it and replace it with a new bill....

Just they dont have a bill at all. But they told you they did. And in response to them lying to you you yell "But Pelosi!!"

It has never occurred to the Republicans to write a healthcare reform law in the entire history of the GOP. They didn't do fuck-all about healthcare costs outpacing inflation for decades.

So, no. I have zero faith they will come up with one any time soon.

A lot of people have paid for their insurance, many paid bigly. They aren't just going to strip their coverage away. It was a clusterfuck that took time to do and it will take time to undo. Like a cancer, you don't want to kill the patient to cure the disease.
So why did those dumbbells all run on "repealing Obamacare on day!!!?"
No one on the right thought Trump meant tearing up the Constitution and making new law. We know it's going to be work. Liberals need things explained.

Again, you're trying really hard to deflect but you're going to have to find someone susceptible to your bullshit. But that has nothing to do with wanting to repeal it and replace it with a new bill....

Just they dont have a bill at all. But they told you they did. And in response to them lying to you you yell "But Pelosi!!"
No, I'm saying you have no credibility to question anything when you blindly followed your party. That's all.

I don't care if they come up with another plan or not. Repeal this monstrosity and worry about replacements later. I actually think that's the smarter approach. You take away any bargaining chip Democrats might have on a replacement plan. So we get rid of ACA and the ball's in our court. Dems can either work with us on OUR replacement ideas or they can go suck an egg.
You sound very responsible.

Even the radical left knows that Obamacare stinks.Their last strategy before they go completely nuts is to whine about how long it takes republicans to replace it.

The Republicans have had since 2008 to come up with an alternative to ObamaCare, and haven't managed to come up with even one sentence.

Thus proving any retard can criticize the other guy's plan, but it takes real intelligence and courage to put your own plan on the table and sell it.

Most of the tards who attack ObamaCare don't even know the first thing about it. So forget about them coming up with their own plan!

The GOP has found being whining puppies works for them. But now they have the bone and don't know what the fuck to do with it.

Personally, I'd like to see the feds stay the hell out of the market for healthcare...and every other market for that matter. They have Constitutional duties. Stick with those if you please.

It is rather AMAZING that every....each and every......industrialized country has treated health care NOT as a possible benefit, but as a necessity for the welfare of their citizens.....BUT, we cannot seem to get there because the private HC industry is to fucking powerful.
No, we have the Constitution. That's the difference, Einstein.
Meaning what exactly? The constitution isn't against treating health care as welfare.

Personally, I'd like to see the feds stay the hell out of the market for healthcare...and every other market for that matter. They have Constitutional duties. Stick with those if you please.

It is rather AMAZING that every....each and every......industrialized country has treated health care NOT as a possible benefit, but as a necessity for the welfare of their citizens.....BUT, we cannot seem to get there because the private HC industry is to fucking powerful.
No, we have the Constitution. That's the difference, Einstein.
Meaning what exactly? The constitution isn't against treating health care as welfare.

He would have to overturn the SCOTUS ruling and write new law. Meaning overwriting the judicial and legislative branches. I don't know of anyone that thought obiecare would be gone the end of Jan 20, regardless of who paid what.

Forum List

Back