Who here can honestly say that they are rich enough to afford to pay for health insurance for every illegal alien?

You want them to pick and process your food but you don't want to make sure they are healthy while doing so.

You want them to care for your child but you don't want them to be healthy while doing so.
This always fascinates me...it’s as if you people believe the majority of Americans hire illegal aliens.
What percentage of good real Americans hire illegals?
You must have the data...right?

You can make up whatever you want to deflect from the facts.

Every American benefits in some way because of the work illegals do.

Don't bother replying if you are again going to reply in a dishonest manner.

You want them to pick and process your food but you don't want to make sure they are healthy while doing so.

You want them to care for your child but you don't want them to be healthy while doing so.
This always fascinates me...it’s as if you people believe the majority of Americans hire illegal aliens.

Hold on a minute...are you thinking that since I save 25% on my produce that I automatically should or do support illegal aliens?

Not me for one, and sadly America can not afford this bill either.

Not me.
Biden will destroy the US.

Americans think they're benefiting because complementing pay via taxes seems less painful than actually taking money out of your wallet.

Hold on a minute...are you thinking that since I save 25% on my produce that I automatically should or do support illegal aliens?

You can say whatever you want. The facts are as I stated them. The facts that there has been no action on businesses hiring illegals under Trump is enough said. We want them to process our food but we don't want to make sure it's done in a safe manner.

Americans think they're benefiting because complementing pay via taxes seems less painful than actually taking money out of your wallet.

You can make a good argument out of that. We do alot of that. We don't want to pay for someone to see about a small lump but we will pay out when it becomes full blown cancer.

You can make a good argument out of that. We do alot of that. We don't want to pay for someone to see about a small lump but we will pay out when it becomes full blown cancer.
Absolutely...
To tell you the truth, I would rather send 99% of the Business Visas home and keep the garderners.
One thing I am vehemently against, though, is the fact that Americans in construction were hurt by GW and then by Obama's lack of action.
I currently see Americans doing 90% of the Commercial and Residential construction.

You can say whatever you want. The facts are as I stated them. The facts that there has been no action on businesses hiring illegals under Trump is enough said. We want them to process our food but we don't want to make sure it's done in a safe manner.

I think you’re confused...it sounds like you’re thinking for me and the majority of good real Americans....I’m quite positive that ALL good real Americans would elect to pay 25% more for all consumables if it meant our nation was free of ALL illegals.
You see, we were never given the opportunity to choose...our corrupt politicians, specifically Mexicrats slid illegals in without our consent.

Absolutely...
To tell you the truth, I would rather send 99% of the Business Visas home and keep the garderners.
One thing I am vehemently against, though, is the fact that Americans in construction were hurt by GW and then by Obama's lack of action.
I currently see Americans doing 90% of the Commercial and Residential construction.
They should all go home until every American has a job, then they can come back in to take the petty jobs freeing Americans for higher wage jobs

It doesn't matter. We are already paying for the most expensive option. Emergency services are a natural right in our first world economy.

Absolutely...

While Obama did very little he did more than Trump.

I guess that depends. How much would it cost you to pay for healthcare for all illegal aliens?

Democrats know America can't afford to pay for the health care of any foreign national that makes it to America. They are actively working with our enemies to bankrupt our country and attack it on every level

I think you’re confused...it sounds like you’re thinking for me and the majority of good real Americans....I’m quite positive that ALL good real Americans would elect to pay 25% more for all consumables if it meant our nation was free of ALL illegals.
You see, we were never given the opportunity to choose...our corrupt politicians, specifically Mexicrats slid illegals in without our consent.

No they wouldn't. We could enact laws and demand our politicians address this now. We do not.

It doesn't matter. We are already paying for the most expensive option. Emergency services are a natural right in our first world economy.
No one has the right to just walk in and demand emergency services that cost taxpayers trillions of dollars

But then a welfare clown like you would not care

Right wingers have no problem with that form of Capitalism as long as there is a profit motive to make good on.

No one has the right to just walk in and demand emergency services that cost taxpayers trillions of dollars

But then a welfare clown like you would not care

Anyone walking in seeking emergency services will get it.

I guess that depends. How much would it cost you to pay for healthcare for all illegal aliens?
Trillions, and if they get it what is to stop 100 million Chinese from boating to Mexico then walking across the border, then Trillions turns into tens of trillions

Forum List

Back