Who Here Stands With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez?

Her platform makes sense

ocasio-cortez%20platform.jpg
A fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed; ensures Capital can circulate under our form of Capitalism. Market friendliness, not just social friendliness!
A massive increase in minimum wage is long overdue
So the Left lied about $15.

Who woulda thunk.

Let's make it $10,000/hr so we don't have to hear this for at least a year.
story telling much, right wingers?

Her platform makes sense

A fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed; ensures Capital can circulate under our form of Capitalism. Market friendliness, not just social friendliness!

Who woulda thunk.

Let’s give them the spending power they had before Republicans held minimum wage hostage

I am a registered democrat for about 50 years------I support SOLVING
SIMPLE POVERTY------but despite my age----I AM NOT DEMENTED---
no one has ever come up with a viable way to SOLVE SIMPLE POVERTY---
just ameliorate it a bit
just politics. Who got richer for simply being, already rich?

The right wing loves to whine in public venues, regardless about the poor.

A fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed can solve for simple poverty; means tested welfare can be focused on the rest, more effectively.

I never did economics 101-------and never UNDERSTOOD economics----but did read lots of those old UTOPIAN FANTASY books of the 19th and 20th century ---
(from marx thru Bakunin) I believe (by feminine intuition) that a fifteen dollar
minimum wage and-----base income thing IS NOT SUPPORTABLE
Only lousy Capitalists who have Only their Own capital selves and not Institutions to blame, say that.

Henry Ford doubled auto worker wages, not minimum wages. Henry Ford knew how to be a good capitalist; why doesn't the right wing? Excuses instead of results, is all they seem to have.

Do you have any idea what auto workers make?
They're far from poor.
Good Capitalists get capital results, they don't make social excuses and ask for bailouts with the Other People's tax money.

You'll have to talk to barry about that.

just politics. Who got richer for simply being, already rich?

The right wing loves to whine in public venues, regardless about the poor.

A fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed can solve for simple poverty; means tested welfare can be focused on the rest, more effectively.

I never did economics 101-------and never UNDERSTOOD economics----but did read lots of those old UTOPIAN FANTASY books of the 19th and 20th century ---
(from marx thru Bakunin) I believe (by feminine intuition) that a fifteen dollar
Only lousy Capitalists who have Only their Own capital selves and not Institutions to blame, say that.

Henry Ford doubled auto worker wages, not minimum wages. Henry Ford knew how to be a good capitalist; why doesn't the right wing? Excuses instead of results, is all they seem to have.

They're far from poor.
Good Capitalists get capital results, they don't make social excuses and ask for bailouts with the Other People's tax money.

Congress, commands fiscal policy. Any more Excuses, right wingers?

They're far from poor.

I'm all for letting companies fail if they cant cut it.

Her platform makes sense

Who woulda thunk.

Let’s give them the spending power they had before Republicans held minimum wage hostage
Tell that to the thousands who lost their jobs when it went to $15.

You Commies are all alike.

They're far from poor.

So you are concerned with the Debt? If so, how can you support dumb Communists like Sanders and Cortez? Do we have the $35 Trillion laying around for Sanders' insane 'plans.'

They're far from poor.

We should be shedding low wage jobs. No First World can ever compete on Labor issues with the Third World.
Unfilled jobs cost the U.S. economy $160 billion a year

They're far from poor.

So you are concerned with the Debt? If so, how can you support dumb Communists like Sanders and Cortez? Do we have the $35 Trillion laying around for Sanders' insane 'plans.'
Only lousy capitalists Lose money, not Make money on border policies, right wingers.

They're far from poor.

We should be shedding low wage jobs. No First World can ever compete on Labor issues with the Third World.

There will always be low wage jobs.

They're far from poor.

Only lousy capitalists Lose money, not Make money on border policies, right wingers.

Huh?? So you aren't really concerned with the Debt after all. That's what i thought.

A shutdown.......all financial measures to maintain the budget having been exhausted........will occur again right on schedule...........just for the elections.....

As always............purposely waiting til the bell to save us all at the last possible second..........

And as always done for political purposes.........done as blackmail....................and for ramping up tensions leading right into a election........

Enjoy the show........a show that is scripted........and always has been..........by a bunch of has beens.....or whatever......
Linus will always be Lienus, for his security blanket.

No; we allege to subscribe to Capitalism.
U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Suddenly leftards discovered debt in November 2016.

One trick ponies, right wingers? It is not about the Debt, it is about capital operations.

The right wing alleges to be for Capitalism where, Fundamentals matter.

You on drugs or booze.

There will always be low wage jobs.
A fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage covers social costs.

Huh?? So you aren't really concerned with the Debt after all. That's what i thought.
Fundamentals matter not Just News, right wingers.

Linus will always be Lienus, for his security blanket.

One trick ponies, right wingers? It is not about the Debt, it is about capital operations.

You on drugs or booze.

lol. did know the federal left has a federal sub doctrine to not take the right wing seriously but for their twice a day moments.

You on drugs or booze.

lol. did know the federal left has a federal sub doctrine to not take the right wing seriously but for their twice a day moments.

Pot or crack?

You on drugs or booze.
Pot or crack?
everything but fallacy unlike like the right wing.

You on drugs or booze.
Pot or crack?
everything but fallacy unlike like the right wing.
How much water per plant to grow pot............hmmmm....

In a state like California where water rationing is coming that's a good idea..........hmmmm

Hey.............you might be thirsty.....but you feel good............is that right.........hmmm........

obama-smoke-blunts-weedmemes.jpg

Forum List

Back