Who Here Stands With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez?

--LOL

maybe the DNC will ask her to pay some dues and tow some Party line regarding the Democrat platform.

She will do as ordered........vote as ordered...........and join the millionaires club...........

She will march lock and step with the marching orders..........

a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, unemployment compensation for being unemployed in our at-will employment State, and giga-recycling factories because, we really are stuck and we Are the Golden State and Have to Care.

Take your broken record and play it elsewhere...........You refuse to look at the other side of the equation.......and the damage that happens as a result.........and you refuse to answer questions........lol

lol.

Grow we Must, economics, not Tax Cut economics!

Fox news has conservatives trained like dogs. You guys just hate whoever they tell you to hate.

Nancy Pelosi
Hillary Clinton
David Hogg
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
Democrats need a consistent party message; i would be willing to vote for the "next person in succession" as a routine matter of course, or for VP; whenever the democrats are, leadership challenged.
What is that message............hmmm
a clear message to vote blue, because they should know what was going on, last Congress.

So 5 pages in and still not one person stands with her? How could the new marvel of the Left be so unpopular?! You wing nuts are a joke... keep painting her as the new face of the left if it makes you feel better. Apparently y’all love living in lies.

Even shameless Lefties are becoming increasingly embarrassed by some of their associations. I’ve noticed they’ve started backpedaling on their support for Chicks With Dicks....I’m quite certain if you get Lefties among one another they’ll all proclaim the Free Shit Princess as a political genius.
You’re quite certain are ya?? Good to know. The reality remains, Cortez represents a fringe and y’all keep dishonestly acting like she represents the masses.
Your party held her up high...........lol............
I don’t have a party. And the Dems aren’t holding her up high, at least not like y’all describe. Most Dems I’ve seen interviewed disagree with her views. The Right wing is holding her up high and are dishonestly trying to define the Dems by her views.

So 5 pages in and still not one person stands with her? How could the new marvel of the Left be so unpopular?! You wing nuts are a joke... keep painting her as the new face of the left if it makes you feel better. Apparently y’all love living in lies.

Even shameless Lefties are becoming increasingly embarrassed by some of their associations. I’ve noticed they’ve started backpedaling on their support for Chicks With Dicks....I’m quite certain if you get Lefties among one another they’ll all proclaim the Free Shit Princess as a political genius.
You’re quite certain are ya?? Good to know. The reality remains, Cortez represents a fringe and y’all keep dishonestly acting like she represents the masses.

Apparently you missed all the earlier threads when the filthy tramp burst on the scene...all your whack-job buddies here were in love with the princess of free shit. You have a case of selective memory...do you?
I didn’t see what you’re talking about here and I certainly don’t see it in this thread. I also don’t see it in the media unless it’s right wingers stating it.

--LOL

maybe the DNC will ask her to pay some dues and tow some Party line regarding the Democrat platform.

She will do as ordered........vote as ordered...........and join the millionaires club...........

a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, unemployment compensation for being unemployed in our at-will employment State, and giga-recycling factories because, we really are stuck and we Are the Golden State and Have to Care.

Take your broken record and play it elsewhere...........You refuse to look at the other side of the equation.......and the damage that happens as a result.........and you refuse to answer questions........lol

lol.

And taxing people make them grow................hmmm..........

Fox news has conservatives trained like dogs. You guys just hate whoever they tell you to hate.

Nancy Pelosi
Hillary Clinton
David Hogg
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
Democrats need a consistent party message; i would be willing to vote for the "next person in succession" as a routine matter of course, or for VP; whenever the democrats are, leadership challenged.
a clear message to vote blue, because they should know what was going on, last Congress.
What clear message..........hmmmm.........your really not good at this........

lol.

I thought the right wing wanted the poor to pay their share of taxes?

A fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage does that.

Nancy Pelosi
Hillary Clinton
David Hogg
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
What clear message..........hmmmm.........your really not good at this........
Your guy is the Case Study.

lol.

Have you even ever filled out a return............low income workers pay how much taxes........hmmm........and what is a tax credit..........hmmm

lol.

Have you even ever filled out a return............low income workers pay how much taxes........hmmm........and what is a tax credit..........hmmm
Higher paid labor pays more in taxes and creates more in demand.

lol.

That wasn't the question...........hmmm.........your clueless aren't you.............

lol.

That wasn't the question...........hmmm.........your clueless aren't you.............
you didn't repost the question And had no rebuttal.

I reposted the questions right after you asked..............geesh...........and many more since then.

I reposted the questions right after you asked..............geesh...........and many more since then.
repost it now and get some argumentative results.

Just scroll back and look ........they are there.

You are the one claiming You have one and are not merely, "trying to make news".

Post your allegedly good argument or cede the point and the argument.

You are the one claiming You have one and are not merely, "trying to make news".

Your a joke..........bye bye........you saw the questions and ignored them..........they are in the thread........I'm not posting them a third time.

Your a joke..........bye bye........you saw the questions and ignored them..........they are in the thread........I'm not posting them a third time.
nothing but fallacy; thanks for playing, right winger.

Nice attempt to divert..........bye.........you saw.........refused to answer.........and played one liners and nothing more......

Nice attempt to divert..........bye.........you saw.........refused to answer.........and played one liners and nothing more......
dude; you have Nothing, or you would have posted your allegedly fine argument, already and claimed; here it is, and it really is superior to Your argument.

Forum List

Back