Who here supports BLM?

Do you support BLM?

• Total voters
WHO in the hell doesn't support that a black life matters,
Just like any person of any color life matters
What could you mean?
Check out the angry hate filled rhetoric HERE on this site.
There is very little unity here in our country.
"Black Lives Matter" is like "Inflation Reduction Act" or "Affordable Healthcare Act". Lefties have to hide intent with misleading names.

What could you mean?
Not "supporting" black lives matter the group has nothing to do with whether you believe individuals who happen to be black "matter" whatever that might mean to you. If I start a group called LGBTQIA lives matter and you dont send me money or state in the affirmative that you support my group does that mean you think all LGBTQIA people should be killed or that their lives don't matter regardless of what I'm doing with that money or what Im doing with my group?

You are half right… they can’t do what they want including complaining about whatever they want. I agree with you that they have many provocative messages. I don’t think the name is preventing any of those people who make a big fuss about the name from supporting them
Their name isnt the only reason people feel some kind of way about them but it's one of the reasons.

The majority of BLM protests were peaceful!
If 99.99999% of the time I point my gun at you I dont pull the trigger, you really only care about that .000001% dont you?

How many news reports do we see about all planes that land safely or the 99.99% of the interactions between white police officers and black citizens that are just like every other police/citizen interaction?

What could you mean?
the day they change the name to "any person of any colors life matters" they will have my support!

The majority of BLM protests were peaceful!
This is one of the dumbest things BLM supports say.

The VAST majority of Ted Kaczynski's life was peaceful. He was violent less than 1% of the days he lived. Does not make him peaceful.

The majority of the Jan 6th protesters were peaceful. Does not mean Jan 6th was not violent. The vast majority of police encouners are perfectly peaceful. I guess that means the complaints from the BLM protesters was unfounded.

Hell the vast majority of KKK rallies are peaceful.

At the end of the day, we do not use this asinine excuse that any org is 'mostly peaceful' as a cover when violent riots are occurring at their protests.

The survey results are somewhat alarming.

25% of USMB still supports the BLM thieves.

Even after it's know that their leadership and almost every chapter leader has embezzled tens of millions of dollars from their constituents.

We must assume that the 25% represents about half of Democrats, since no Republicans support this group.

If 99.99999% of the time I point my gun at you I dont pull the trigger, you really only care about that .000001% dont you?

How many news reports do we see about all planes that land safely or the 99.99% of the interactions between white police officers and black citizens that are just like every other police/citizen interaction?
WTF are you talking about? The majority of BLM protests were peaceful. That is a fact!

This is one of the dumbest things BLM supports say.

The VAST majority of Ted Kaczynski's life was peaceful. He was violent less than 1% of the days he lived. Does not make him peaceful.

The majority of the Jan 6th protesters were peaceful. Does not mean Jan 6th was not violent. The vast majority of police encouners are perfectly peaceful. I guess that means the complaints from the BLM protesters was unfounded.

Hell the vast majority of KKK rallies are peaceful.

At the end of the day, we do not use this asinine excuse that any org is 'mostly peaceful' as a cover when violent riots are occurring at their protests.
When only a small percentage of riots take place, you cannot frame the entire set of BLM protests as violent. BLM did not make bombs, so the only thing asinine, is your analogy.

BTW, the majority of Jan 6th protestors, were not peaceful!

The sentiment may be understood while the actions of the group may leave one reticent.

Forum List

Back