Who is a jew, a major problem in Israel

since they want to say Israel is a jewish state.

Who is a Jew? ...

You are an antisemite so no one is a Jew. You are alone in your hate.

See now to call me that you need to describe "what is a jew". I mean you just can't go around calling names because I posted an article you do not like, and the Arabs in Palestine are Semites. So to call me anti semite has nothing to do with the OP.

What do you expect from me? To love antisemites who murdered big parts of my families? Normally I should send one of my not existing killer bee robots on the ass of every antisemite and needle them with the message "This ass is an idiot".

Last edited:

Who is a Jew? ...

See now to call me that you need to describe "what is a jew". I mean you just can't go around calling names because I posted an article you do not like, and the Arabs in Palestine are Semites. So to call me anti semite has nothing to do with the OP.

What do you expect from me? To love antisemites who murdered big parts of my families? Normally I should send one of my not existing killer bee robots on the ass of every antisemite and needle them with the message "This ass is an idiot".

What do you expect from the Semitic Palestinians to love Zionist who murder and steal their land?

Jews are the ones that are winning!

:thanks:
Winning what? The take over of another's land?
Yep. :D

I like to see an honest Zionist, even though I'd much rather see the Palestinians and Zionist living peacefully with each other. At least you admit the land did belong to the Palestinians.
It doesn't matter who it belonged to, there were some arabs, some jews and some christians, among others. Like in North America, it doesn't matter how many indian tribes there were, what matters is today, and they've accepted what's happened because they know it ain't going back to what it was anyways, so why worry, there's enough room for everyone.

I like to see an honest Zionist, even though I'd much rather see the Palestinians and Zionist living peacefully with each other. At least you admit the land did belong to the Palestinians.
It doesn't matter who it belonged to, there were some arabs, some jews and some christians, among others. Like in North America, it doesn't matter how many indian tribes there were, what matters is today, and they've accepted what's happened because they know it ain't going back to what it was anyways, so why worry, there's enough room for everyone.

No the Zionist want it all as they keep putting in more and more settlements. Save room for Roman Polanski, take your own creeps.

No the Zionist want it all as they keep putting in more and more settlements. Save room for Roman Polanski, take your own creeps.
Just forget Israel, the land they're on is so tiny, and the land arabs have is humongous. Or don't you guys like peace?

Just forget Israel, the land they're on is so tiny, and the land arabs have is humongous. Or don't you guys like peace?

Forget Israel , I wish I could, unfortunately we pay foreign aid to them and they stick their nose in our politics and media, their think tanks and AIPAC lobby strangle our government and run it with their influence and money.

Forget Israel , I wish I could, unfortunately we pay foreign aid to them and they stick their nose in our politics and media, their think tanks and AIPAC lobby strangle our government and run it with their influence and money.
You have a irrational hatred of Jews.

you are confused-----Jews did not take the lands of "others" Jews have lived
in the Levant for thousands and thousands of years. ------Jewish lands were confiscated by the scum of the "holy roman empire" and even more comprehensively by the shit of mecca. On the other hand----the filth of a part
of the 'holy' roman empire-------to wit FRANCE, did send dogs and whores to
the Americas-----especially Canada to rape and pillage -------in the same style
that has been utilized by the "holy" roman empire in the Levant and later
by the shit of Mecca

Who is a Jew? ...

What do you expect from the Semitic Palestinians to love Zionist who murder and steal their land?

Palestinians are Arabs. I expect nothing from Arabs. In the world live about 200-400 million Arabs. All of them are semites and lots of them are antisemites. An Arab from Egypt here in Germany for example fired me some years ago, because he heard my grandfather was a Jew, while the most Germans think they are unbelievable tolerant, if they help people from other nations, because they murdered people like my grandpa in concentration camps - who was never anything else than a German like all others here. Somehow funny, because lots of Germans still today have their jobs only, because my jewish grandfather did a great Job long decades ago.

Last edited:

Now we go with the hate spewing. I love how Zionist love to do the hate card. So predicable.

Now we go with the hate spewing. I love how Zionist love to do the hate card. So predicable.

Penelope-----nothing singular about you that you need to explain-----like all
congenital islamo Nazi sows ---you "LOVE" to hate. You are filled with
bitterness----------SUCKLED UPON WORMWOOD

Who is a Jew? ...

. Somehow funny, because lots of Germans still today have their jobs only, because my jewish grandfather did a great Job long decades ago.

Zionist are only educated due to the German colleges, and spare me your sob story. Over 65 million lost their life's in WWII.

. Somehow funny, because lots of Germans still today have their jobs only, because my jewish grandfather did a great Job long decades ago.

Zionist are only educated due to the German colleges, and spare me your sob story. Over 65 million lost their life's in WWII.

If you should think I am sad because an arab antisemite from Egypt fired me once, then you are completly wrong. Why should I do anything for any antisemite in the world? A long time in my life I thought by the way "Palestinians" were Jews. The first time I heard something about that Palestinians are Arabs was in 1972 when the Palestinians broke the peace of the olympic games in Munich by murdering sportsmen from Israel. Since this days "terror" became more and more a problem for more and more states on our planet.

Last edited:

Arabs have a TON of land. Israel is about the size of my backyard. You want Israel to give its land back when ALL the arab land was conquered by the sword as well. Ipso facto, you don't want peace over an irrational stance.

Arabs have a TON of land. Israel is about the size of my backyard. You want Israel to give its land back when ALL the arab land was conquered by the sword as well. Ipso facto, you don't want peace over an irrational stance.

I am not talking arabs, I am talking about the Palestinians. when they can sell a rich person a 3 acre plot and he can put a house up like the white house, don't tell me about how small Israel is, of course he is a rich Zionist Russian, some day, the low income Zionist there will be in the same boat as the Palestinians.

If you should think I am sad because an arab antisemite from Egypt fired me once, then you are completly wrong. Why should I do anything for any antisemite in the world? A long time in my life I thought by the way "Palestinians" were Jews. The first time I heard something about that Palestinians are Arabs was in 1972 when the Palestinians broke the peace of the olympic games in Munich by murdering sportsmen from Israel. Since this days "terror" became more and more a problem for more and more states on our planet.

You might want to go back in history and read about the stern gang.

Forum List

Back