Who is a racist here?

Who told you that you could skip your meds?

A very stupid comment. You didn't serve in MI7 and you are not able to know who was a fictional character there and who wasnt. There is a lot of books about George W. Bush, but he is not a fictional character. Use your brains next time you'll want to say something.

Uummm, Bond is a fictional character loosely based on some real characters drawn from (mostly) MI6, not MI7......... Try again.

Can you say schizophrenia?

About George W. Bush? No, just an idiot.
As for MI7 or any other British intelligent services, it is no use discussing them on forums.

He's a real person not a fictional character.

What can you Americans possibly know about British spies? James Bond was from MI8.

Uummm, Bond is a fictional character loosely based on some real characters drawn from (mostly) MI6, not MI7......... Try again.

Fleming wrote that he based Bond mostly on members of Military intelligence while he was in WWII. The flamboyant attitudes, fearlessness, and willingness to kill actually fit wartime spies better than peacetime. Ian Fleming was quite a guy.

Freming was a spy too. Don't be so naive to trust people of that proffession.

You are an ignorant, Feral Baboon.

Ian Fleming was part of Naval Intelligence, but not as a spy. Fleming worked on the Enigma project, he was a cryptographer - a code breaker. He KNEW and interacted with a lot of field agents, which is what he based Bond on.

Fleming wrote that he based Bond

FLEMING.

Profession.

Youd better correct my grammar mistakes. Spelling is not crucial.

Ian Fleming was part of Naval Intelligence, but not as a spy. Fleming worked on the Enigma project, he was a cryptographer - a code breaker. He KNEW and interacted with a lot of field agents, which is what he based Bond on.

Bullshit for naive suckers like you.

FLEMING.

Profession.

Get thee to a baboonary.

FLEMING.

Profession.

You haven't said anything worth addressing. I'm just here to flirt with my boyfriend.

Hey, stud. /winks at 2008

FLEMING.

Profession.

You haven't said anything worth addressing. I'm just here to flirt with my boyfriend.

Hey, stud. /winks at 2008

:smiliehug:

Is it racist to have sound reasons why I raised my daughters not to get involved with a black guy?

The fact that you think these so-called "sound reasons" apply to all people of a certain skin color means that, yes, you are a racist and a fool.

True.

It's also sad he taught his daughter his ignorance, hate, and fear.

There are a couple of Bill Cosbys for every 10,000 gang banging losers. If the needle in the haystack ever comes right up to them, that might be a different story, otherwise... I never said BECAUSE they're black, it's because of what black kids today have become. And I FUCKING HATE RAP MUSIC!!!!! lol.
I taught them reality.

I just checked if you have some sense of humor or brains, Ringel, BDBoop and Unsensored :) None :) One should be a real moron to think that I wrote all of that above seriously....

Wouldn't it be nice to come back to the topic now?

Having read just about every post in this thread, I have a few short comments.

• Racism is as old as civilization
  • Slavery is equally aged
  • Racism and slavery are not synonymous but are related
  • Blacks enslaved blacks long before whites bought slaves
  • Neither white culture nor black culture can be defined...only sub-cultures among each race.

Bigotry should not be confused with racism. I am a bigot. I am not a racist. I detest and refuse to accept many things. My mind is closed to the acceptance of these things. I will never accept the jive-ass punks that pretend to be cool, wearing their pants with the belt below the ass, the hat cocked sideways, walking with their knees spread apart to keep their pants from falling down. Most of these that I see are black.

That does not make me a racist. I am merely bigoted against that particular sub-culture of the black race...as are many black people.

For a truncated history of slavery, read below.

A Brief History Of Slavery -- New Internationalist

Don't make the mistake of blaming whites for what your forefathers may have had to live through. It only procreates racism!

I just checked if you have some sense of humor or brains, Ringel, BDBoop and Unsensored :) None :) One should be a real moron to think that I wrote all of that above seriously....

Wouldn't it be nice to come back to the topic now?

Well that makes at least one person who thinks highly of you........ Oh and backpedaling doesn't suit you........ Just sayin'
:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Having read just about every post in this thread, I have a few short comments.

• Racism is as old as civilization
  • Slavery is equally aged
  • Racism and slavery are not synonymous but are related
  • Blacks enslaved blacks long before whites bought slaves
  • Neither white culture nor black culture can be defined...only sub-cultures among each race.

Bigotry should not be confused with racism. I am a bigot. I am not a racist. I detest and refuse to accept many things. My mind is closed to the acceptance of these things. I will never accept the jive-ass punks that pretend to be cool, wearing their pants with the belt below the ass, the hat cocked sideways, walking with their knees spread apart to keep their pants from falling down. Most of these that I see are black.

That does not make me a racist. I am merely bigoted against that particular sub-culture of the black race...as are many black people.

For a truncated history of slavery, read below.

A Brief History Of Slavery -- New Internationalist

Don't make the mistake of blaming whites for what your forefathers may have had to live through. It only procreates racism!

Racism is just one of the types of bigotry. Another example of a type of bigotry would be religion based persecution of a person. I personally think that the latter type is more prevalent in our world.

How cute! A "We're racist but we pretend we're not racist" circle jerk!

Here's a hint, boys:

If you start a thread asking "Who Is A Racist Here" this might be you:

Eb5f6E3.jpg

hammer.jpg

Fixed: If you start a thread asking "Who Is A Racist Here" you might be a racist...:)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back