Who is a racist here?

I see you are unable to dispute anything I say. I will take that as a admission you are out of your league. Let me know when you get the balls to discuss something and actually back up your claims.

You are confused.

The first dozen times I provided detailed citations to show the ignorance of your racist claims.

But now you are only a clown to be mocked, I don't have enough respect for you to continuously post refutations of your wild fabrications.

And to what end? There isn't a single person here who believes the idiotic shit you post. You are a clown, a wind up monkey with cymbals.

You have not once even come close to posting evidence of anything. You are nothing but a buffoon to be toyed with.

Of course, I hope that black guys (who are racists) will put themselves on the list too.

P.S. Tell us about you, not others, please.

I am. Humans first damn-it. Much as I love the sea, I think we outta round up sharks and put em all to death so we can swim without fear of being eaten by another animal. :)

Whats your point? Did you compare the white race to sharks or what? :)

I do find American culture to be superior to Mexican culture.

As well as British culture is superior to American one. It is just older.

Do some reading, I am not going to do your research. Enrich your life with knowledge.

Your concession is duly noted.

The burden of proof is on the one that made the claim.

You failed in proving your claim.

Therefore your claim means nothing.

You're dismissed.

Remain ignorant then v

Ignorance is making a claim then not backing it up.

The burden is not on me to prove your claim. You made the claim, you provide the proof.

I am doing no more making up than you are. You are only guessing at Black culture. What you are really revealing is that you don't trust yourself in your ability to teach others to make good choices. It should not be dependent on color it should be dependent on character.

Like I said, it's not because they're black, it's because of what most black people have become through the rap/fatherless culture. And teaching them not to waste their time trying to find the black needle in the haystack, is the good choice to make.

You said Black men. What will happen with your approach is that women tend to find out on their own. I'd guess about 80% of the white women I personally was involved with did so specifically because their fathers told them not to. Most Black people arent what you see on TV and have been indoctrinated to think. However, I wont argue with you about it. You will find out soon enough on your own.
Other white women can do what they want, anyways, it's usually the fat ugly white women who go with black men. And there's nothing wrong with that, but the white woman that I know who hooked up with a black guy ended up hooked on crack and lost her job...

Who told you that James Bond is a fictional charater from a book?

Who told you that you could skip your meds?

A very stupid comment. You didn't serve in MI7 and you are not able to know who was a fictional character there and who wasnt. There is a lot of books about George W. Bush, but he is not a fictional character. Use your brains next time you'll want to say something.

A very stupid comment. You didn't serve in MI7 and you are not able to know who was a fictional character there and who wasnt. There is a lot of books about George W. Bush, but he is not a fictional character. Use your brains next time you'll want to say something.

Can you say schizophrenia?

Military Intelligence Section 7 (MI7) was organised in a series of sub-sections distinguished by lower-case letters in brackets. The precise duties of these sub-sections varied with time, but may be roughly summarised as follows.[1]
MI7 (a) - censorship.
MI7 (b) - foreign and domestic propaganda, including press releases concerning army matters.
MI7 (c) - translation and (from 1917) regulation of foreign visitors.
MI7 (d) - foreign press propaganda and review (part of subsection (b) until subsection (d) was formed in late 1916).

Last edited:

About George W. Bush? No, just an idiot.
As for MI7 or any other British intelligent services, it is no use discussing them on forums.

Yes, but I can post pictures of George W. Bush..

You DO know that is Pierce Brosnan in your avie, right?

Standard Disclaimer: You really should take your meds.

Yes, but I can post pictures of George W. Bush..

You DO know that is Pierce Brosnan in your avie, right?

Standard Disclaimer: You really should take your meds.

If you can't post pictures of all your American spies, does it mean that some of them are fictional characters?

Yes, I know who is in my avie. He is not a fictional character too.
Are you a racist, Unsensored? Don't forget about the topic of this thread.

Uummm, Bond is a fictional character loosely based on some real characters drawn from (mostly) MI6, not MI7......... Try again.

About George W. Bush? No, just an idiot.
As for MI7 or any other British intelligent services, it is no use discussing them on forums.

He's a real person not a fictional character.

Remain ignorant then v

Ignorance is making a claim then not backing it up.

The burden is not on me to prove your claim. You made the claim, you provide the proof.

Read some history, I cannot do it for you.

As I said your concession has been duly noted.

And now it's plain to see that you are just like the libs on here who make claims they cannot or will not back up.

BTW dumbass, the bullshit you spouted cannot be found on the internet because it's not true.

Last edited:
If you can't post pictures of all your American spies, does it mean that some of them are fictional characters?

Yes, I know who is in my avie. He is not a fictional character too.
Are you a racist, Unsensored? Don't forget about the topic of this thread.

Postulation: If you were really as insane as you portray yourself, you would not be able to operate a computer.

Conclusion: You are trolling.

Forum List

Back