Who is actually winning in Ukraine?

It is interesting to see a glimpse of Russian strategy as it slowly and relentlessly forms a "cauldron" in which to "cook" AFU. Notice on maps the (angle [italics]) of the Bear's incisor at Velikaya Kamyshevakha, as it takes a bite out of the geography:
'15h. Map.'

Internet unconfirmed: Soldiers of Akhmat special forces together with LPR took control of settlements of Yuzhny and Voevodovka as well as the Zarya gunpowder factory, said leader of Chechnya, Kadyrov.

Russia demands apology from Poland.

22 min. ago: NATO Invites Zelenskiy to Madrid Summit

Ukrainian strippers coming to U.S.

15 min. ago

Russia has been repelled from both Kyiv and Kharkiv so far. What objectives are Russia supposed to be winning?
Do you think so? What if Russia didn't even try to take Kiev or Kharkiv?
If Russia nukes a NATO country, America will nuke Russia.
Are you sure? What if Russia then nuked America with everything they've got? Do you think Russia would do that
Ukraine is not a NATO country.
Oh, I see!
Ukraine is, however, a non-nuclear weapon state.
Oh, you're so full of information!
If Russia nukes a non-nuclear weapon state (especially when Russia's existence is not even threatened), the entire world will do something bad to Russia.
Are you sure it's not all about Russia being threatened? Did you think the entire world is mad at Russia. Somebody told me that the majority of the world's people are happy with Russia. Should we check that out to find out for sure?
Probably Russia would be subjected to universal crushing sanctions or something similar, with even China cutting ties with them,
Even China?
while at the same time Ukraine would get tons of support from all over the world.
Is the Ukraine not getting support?
The International Criminal Court would also issue an arrest warrant for Putin, and would imprison him for life if they ever got their hands on him.
Are you a teenager?
His days of traveling outside Russia would be done.
I don't imagine anybody will be doing much travelling if the US can't gain control of Russia's oil wealth! And especially if we have America starting a nulcear war when Putin uses a tactical nuclear weapon on the Ukraine or some Nato country. You did tell me that the Ukraine isn't a nuclear country didn't you.
No. But we are willing to subject Russia to mutual extermination if it comes to that.
I think this war might be different from all of America's previous wars. Russia isn't playing fair and they're saying in slightly different words, we're not going to mess around with limited war if America tries to win this one. Do you think they mean it?

Maybe it's time for all you kids to close your bolts and go out and shoot some songbirds. You may not have many more opportunities!

Can I buy you a nice ice cream cone? What's your favourite flavour?

The French volunteer was not afraid to tell the truth about Ukraine
Former French special forces fighter Adrien Boke has returned to France from Ukraine. He told about the war crimes of Ukraine, about the neo-Nazis from "Azov" and the supply of Western weapons to them. Separately, he noted the events in Bucha.
For those who do not speak French or Russian, a summary of the interview:
1) He was there (Kiev, Bucha) for 16 days as an assistant in the organization of logistics of medical equipment and medicines for civilians;
2 )He saw a lot of evidence of war crimes by the Ukrainian military;
3) Returned back, shocked by the lies on French TV shows, 80% of the participants of which were not even in Ukraine;
4) He has seen outspoken neo-Nazis in Ukraine, communicated with them, sees them in Europe, is shocked that Europe is helping them with weapons;
5) I have seen captured Russian military, has a video of how they are shot through the knees, knows that the identified captured officers are killed (with a bullet in the head), believes that these are not excesses, but a system;
6) Knows and has seen personally that American journalists shooting videos there are giving out mortar attacks by neo-Nazis for shelling by Russians;
7) Was in Lviv in a hotel when 4 Russian missiles flew 500 m away from him to the storage sites of weapons from Europe, the storage sites were civilian objects, and everyone knows about it

Do you think so?
Yes.

What if Russia didn't even try to take Kiev or Kharkiv?
They did try.

Are you sure?
Yes.

What if Russia then nuked America with everything they've got?
Then America would commit genocide against the Russian people with our nuclear weapons.

Do you think Russia would do that
Don't care.

Are you sure it's not all about Russia being threatened?
Yes.

Did you think the entire world is mad at Russia.
Yes.

Somebody told me that the majority of the world's people are happy with Russia.
You shouldn't believe what the KGB tells you.

Should we check that out to find out for sure?
No.

Even China?
Yes.

Is the Ukraine not getting support?
They would get much more.

Are you a teenager?
I see that reality bothers you.

I don't imagine anybody will be doing much travelling if the US can't gain control of Russia's oil wealth!
No one cares about Russian oil, other than the fact that the sale of that oil is being used to fund atrocities.

And especially if we have America starting a nulcear war when Putin uses a tactical nuclear weapon on the Ukraine or some Nato country.
If Russia uses a nuclear weapon, it will be Russia who started the nuclear war.

You did tell me that the Ukraine isn't a nuclear country didn't you.
Yes.

I think this war might be different from all of America's previous wars. Russia isn't playing fair and they're saying in slightly different words, we're not going to mess around with limited war if America tries to win this one. Do you think they mean it?
I don't care if they mean it. We have more than enough nukes to commit genocide against Russia if it comes to that.

I don't care if they mean it. We have more than enough nukes to commit genocide against Russia if it comes to that.
What if we had a discussion on a nulcear war, but discarded the MAD factor?
Would Russia win? What could be determining factors?
Population density?
Superior ultra-sonic weapons?
Size of countries?
Considerations for neighbouring allied countries?
The god's will?
Anything else you kids can think of?

If that's the unthinkable then I would suggest another outcome that includes nuclear weapons:

Russia is going to use a tactical nuclear weapon and the US won't respond in kind against Russia.
The issue will be taken to the UN to decide on what will arise out of this sort of escalation.

Then that's where the conversation would get quite interesting.

What do you think, assuming you do actually care very much?

What if we had a discussion on a nulcear war, but discarded the MAD factor?
If Russia uses nuclear weapons against a NATO country, MAD will be a factor.

Would Russia win? What could be determining factors?
Population density?
Superior ultra-sonic weapons?
Size of countries?
Considerations for neighbouring allied countries?
The god's will?
Anything else you kids can think of?
If Russia uses nuclear weapons against a non-NATO non-nuclear-weapon state, there are two possible outcomes.

a) The NPT is discarded and all nations develop nuclear weapons. Eventually there is a bad nuclear war that severely damages the entire human race.

b) The entire world (including China) hammers Russia with sanctions so severe that Russia is destroyed.

I think that when faced with "A" as the only alternative, everyone will choose "B" instead.

If that's the unthinkable then I would suggest another outcome that includes nuclear weapons:
Russia is going to use a tactical nuclear weapon and the US won't respond in kind against Russia.
The issue will be taken to the UN to decide on what will arise out of this sort of escalation.
That is possible only if it is a non-NATO state that is nuked.

If Russia nukes NATO, then it's nuclear war.

Then that's where the conversation would get quite interesting.
What do you think, assuming you do actually care very much?
If Russia uses nuclear weapons against a non-nuclear-weapons state, I think the world will hammer Russia with the most severe sanctions in human history.

The International Criminal Court will also issue an arrest warrant for Putin. If they get their hands on him, he will spend the rest of his life in prison. The arrest warrant against Putin may happen anyway due to the crimes against humanity that have already taken place in Ukraine, but it will happen much faster if Russia uses nuclear weapons.

If Russia uses nuclear weapons against a NATO country, MAD will be a factor.

If Russia uses nuclear weapons against a non-NATO non-nuclear-weapon state, there are two possible outcomes.

a) The NPT is discarded and all nations develop nuclear weapons. Eventually there is a bad nuclear war that severely damages the entire human race.

b) The entire world (including China) hammers Russia with sanctions so severe that Russia is destroyed.

I think that when faced with "A" as the only alternative, everyone will choose "B" instead.

That is possible only if it is a non-NATO state that is nuked.

If Russia nukes NATO, then it's nuclear war.

If Russia uses nuclear weapons against a non-nuclear-weapons state, I think the world will hammer Russia with the most severe sanctions in human history.

The International Criminal Court will also issue an arrest warrant for Putin. If they get their hands on him, he will spend the rest of his life in prison. The arrest warrant against Putin may happen anyway due to the crimes against humanity that have already taken place in Ukraine, but it will happen much faster if Russia uses nuclear weapons.
What a pleasure it would be to shut your stupid fucking mouth with something explosive! A hand grenade, for instance.

America's military will protect me. They will protect my right to speak the truth as well.
They'll do what they are told, and with the number of high ranking leftists in the military, don't count on them to follow their oath.

They'll do what they are told, and with the number of high ranking leftists in the military, don't count on them to follow their oath.
They will be told to protect America from Russian aggression.

But don't worry. I am prepared to defend myself if any belligerent Russians should make it all the way to my doorstep with mayhem on their mind.

They will be told to protect America from Russian aggression.

But don't worry. I am prepared to defend myself if any belligerent Russians should make it all the way to my doorstep with mayhem on their mind.
And russian aggression will be conservatives...

Lira's blog seems to be tampered with. Prompts are coming on the screen that were not there before, and Ritter's video has disappeared. USMB prisoners may wish to try to retrieve Ritter's latest video dealing with NATO and Finland.

Forum List

Back