Who is America's greatest enemy

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
I would contend that it is not Russia, it is not China, it is even not islamic fundamentalists or terrorists.

This will come as no suprise to the more astute posters and of course I refer to the media.

As our beloved President Donald Trump has pointed out, the media is the enemy of the American People.

They transformed into this mode circa the early 60's. How did this happen?

Trump and his fascist movement are the greater threat. Historically, those have had to be crushed with overwhelming violence.

Left wing & Right wing partisan zombies.

http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F180924124547-03-zombie-movie-stills.jpg

I would contend that it is not Russia, it is not China, it is even not islamic fundamentalists or terrorists.

This will come as no suprise to the more astute posters and of course I refer to the media.

As our beloved President Donald Trump has pointed out, the media is the enemy of the American People.

The media keeps us free

They keep Government in check and report on government abuses
The first amendment is more valuable our freedom than the second amendment

Amazingly, you called it right. I saw the title and was all set to post:

308797_432298316833277_234074505_n.jpg

Of curse, that's a specific media, a distinction you failed to make.

Ironically though, you completely whiffed on the obvious fact that Rump ------------ who is himself enslaved to the above, right down to basing cabinet appointments on "I've seen this guy on TV" and "we'll see what the ratings are" ----------- is entirely a media creation, without which no one would know his name.

Astounding you could get the right answer while having no clue how you got there. Stopped clock syndrome.

The American left

How dare the press report on all the stupid shit Trump does & says.

:desk::desk::desk::desk::desk::desk:I know, I know...WHITE MEN!!!

How dare the press report on all the stupid shit Trump does & says.

I bet the press in countries like Button and Nipple don't do that. Or all those Mexican countries.
Or in the Baltics, where they brought Yugoslavia to war.

The American left

Eliminationism.

For a definition of which, see above.

The media keeps us free

Sure, IF they do their job. Most do not.

Drank all the koolaide did we?

Calling the free press "the enemy" is a fascist trick. That makes tRump America's greatest enemy.

The media keeps us free

By far.

Forum List

Back