Who is America's greatest enemy

I would contend that it is not Russia, it is not China, it is even not islamic fundamentalists or terrorists.

This will come as no suprise to the more astute posters and of course I refer to the media.

As our beloved President Donald Trump has pointed out, the media is the enemy of the American People.

They transformed into this mode circa the early 60's. How did this happen?

IF Trump wins reelection the media will have to come to an uncomfortable conclusion.

The 24/7 hate Trump news no longer works.

Then what do they do?

Imagine, the entire 4 years of Trump and no other news stories worth obsessing about or reporting.

I would contend that it is not Russia, it is not China, it is even not islamic fundamentalists or terrorists.

This will come as no suprise to the more astute posters and of course I refer to the media.

As our beloved President Donald Trump has pointed out, the media is the enemy of the American People.

The media keeps us free

They keep Government in check and report on government abuses
The first amendment is more valuable our freedom than the second amendment

Sure, IF they do their job. Most do not.
Actually they do a very good job of keeping government in check

That is why Trump hates them

The media keeps us free

They (the majority of the talking heads that claim to be journalists) pick and choose which presidents to keep in check and which to fawn over and toss fluff ball questions to. That's pretty obvious. It's what happens when the vast majority of media figures all identify with one political party.

Right now? Social Marxist Democrats and the media.

The media keeps us free

They (the majority of the talking heads that claim to be journalists) pick and choose which presidents to keep in check and which to fawn over and toss fluff ball questions to. That's pretty obvious. It's what happens when the vast majority of media figures all identify with one political party.

Actually, they give criticism where it is deserved

That is the role of a free press

The media keeps us free

That is highly debatable.

Illegals. Barbarians brought down Rome once they crossed the border.
They brought down Rome because the Romans treated them like shit.
What is your source for that? The Romans let them settle in areas outside Rome-too kind for their own good.
Study the history. The Romans forced the Visigoths to sell their own children into slavery for food. They also placed barbarian troops in the front lines to spare their own. It got so bad that Alaric led a revolt and, when the emperor negotiated in bad faith, sacked Rome.

The media keeps us free

It is a fact
The press keeps government in check....always has

Trump and his fascist movement are the greater threat. Historically, those have had to be crushed with overwhelming violence.
Bring it on

Black Fag will be hiding under his bed along with all the other armchair 'radicals', and when the noise stops he/she/it/mutant will run out and immediately start sucking up to whoever won.
No, your daily routine is not what I would do if it came time to deal with the Trump sheep

Trump and his fascist movement are the greater threat. Historically, those have had to be crushed with overwhelming violence.

Is your Hillary SS uniform out of the dry cleaner?
It was lost with everything else when ebola killed us all years ago

Don't blame Obama! He did everything he could to help Ebola find a suitable US host

220px-Positive-pressure_biosafety_suit.jpg

How Scientists handle a Level 4 pathogen

crowded-spanair-airbus-airplane-flying-from-stockholm-sweden-to-barcelona-BWCH31.jpg

How Obama handled a Level 4 Pathogen

It is a fact
The press keeps government in check....always has

Not lately.
The mainstream media have become the Democratic party propaganda, rather than news.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back